Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,671 members, 7,941,591 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong (25090 Views)

Magnets / Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can / Please Where Can I Buy Large Magnets In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2013
Chaiii this wu zeitan gal like problem sha. There is no need to argue *for* homosexuality. It is a naturally occurring phenomenon. It is neither moral nor immoral.This is like asking for a good argument, or justification, for left-handedness.Unfortunately, there is still a need to argue for the equal rights of homosexuals.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by LiberateAfrica: 9:00am On Sep 18, 2013
For wetin nah?:

Don't mind the nonentities supporting the GAY rubbish, bestiality is gradually creeping into peoples mind..let's see where that madness will lead them to. Soon those who sleep with animals will ask for freedom to do as they please. How INSANE can people be? When something is in vogue, people just want to be part of it without thinking! Do you eat with your anus, or isn't the anus an opening to the body? I just don't understand how some westerners think, theyre there making fun of someone trying to prove a point(no matter how vain it sounds)..wish I was close to some of the idiots calling us names, would have slapped them to blazes, what's wrong with the Whites anyway? They always want to be right, bunch of d.u.mB fre.aks claiming to be all knowing, FYI..Asia has taken over, Africa coming closely behind. A white man tells us its okay to be foolish, we all nod our heads and start acting foolish..not me and my generation

The sad thing is that it has started.Paedophiles are already coming out and saying they want rights too.Then people who practice beastiality will follow. Its funny how humans who are supposed to be higher animals derive joy in channeling behavioural patterns from lower animals and their assertions about what these animals do are so wrong.Humans were given free will that's why abnormalities like this have always been.Nothing is genetic.People are only bashing him because of his stance against homosexuality.These people are so prejudiced.People have a right not to accept their nasty ways just the way they feel they have the right to do them.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by LiberateAfrica: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2013
For wetin nah?:

Don't mind the nonentities supporting the GAY rubbish, bestiality is gradually creeping into peoples mind..let's see where that madness will lead them to. Soon those who sleep with animals will ask for freedom to do as they please. How INSANE can people be? When something is in vogue, people just want to be part of it without thinking! Do you eat with your anus, or isn't the anus an opening to the body? I just don't understand how some westerners think, theyre there making fun of someone trying to prove a point(no matter how vain it sounds)..wish I was close to some of the idiots calling us names, would have slapped them to blazes, what's wrong with the Whites anyway? They always want to be right, bunch of d.u.mB fre.aks claiming to be all knowing, FYI..Asia has taken over, Africa coming closely behind. A white man tells us its okay to be foolish, we all nod our heads and start acting foolish..not me and my generation

The sad thing is that it has started.Paedophiles are already coming out and saying they want rights too.Then people who practice beastiality will follow. Its funny how humans who are supposed to be higher animals derive joy in channeling behavioural patterns from lower animals and their assertions about what these animals do are so wrong.Humans were given free will that's why abnormalities like this have always been.It has nothing to do with genetics.People are only bashing him because of his stance against homosexuality.These people are so prejudiced.People have a right not to accept their nasty ways just the way they feel they have the right to do them.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by dnawah(m): 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
Theories or theories,we have to admit that homosexuality is not good.they don't even deserve any right.we will not accept in nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Adrenaline123(m): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
I feel sorry for objurgators
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by nnofaith: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
dnawah: Theories or theories,we have to admit that homosexuality is not good.they don't even deserve any right.we will not accept in nigeria.
hmmn! only people that you like deserves rights, the people you despise can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Malawian(m): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
Worwor: likewise, "like poles" can attract, all you need is a counter force. cool cool cool
explain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by ozoemeka(m): 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
REASON. this is not about supporting gay or not. The boy's "research" is comparable to the intelligence of a cat. So If I tell you that I have proved atoms don't exist because I can't see it with a microscope you will applaud me as intelligent right?

He is a POST GRAD student, couldn't he do some "RESEARCH" to disprove any theory he wanted? He used MAGNETS (that is, what elementary school students do) and talked about a biro (who didn't do that as a kid) so where is his advanced research to ACTUALLY prove. This is not about being "westernized" afterall, Wole Soyinka holds a NOBEL PRIZE because he did QUALITY work, and the WHOLE world recognizes quality. IF this boy ACTUALLY did research like looking at the DNA composition of humans or viewing in-utero scans THEN we could now say yes he did some quality research to disprove. The "western" newspapers are laughing at the piss poor rubbish that passes as "SCIENCE"

Don't you get it?

For wetin nah?:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by sewen2000(m): 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
dis is wat apens wen u name a skul MAULAG.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
EvilBrain1:

God, I hope you didn't go to Unilag as well! Look, just read the HuffPo article again. Then spend some time to think about whether there is any link, scientific or otherwise, between magnets and human sexuality.

So much dullness in this country. Something drastic has to be done.

Dude, Dude 2 crates of origin, stout or 3 bottles of balleys for you my friend, i thought i was the only one on nairaland who gets baffled day in day out whenever i log on www.nairaland.com and read what some graduates say and how their thought process is, i ma awed and baffled, to say i get embarrassed a lot here is to say the least, most people here think so backward, the way they think, the way they believe stories so easily and the way they support silly posts and point ultimately tells a lot about our education system and proves what i have always told my friends that Nigerians are not intelligent, at best most Nigerians are smart and good at ONLY what they study and know but ask them to think outside the box, a big problem, understanding sexuality issues while using a magnet for god's sake, what is this, a public secondary school ss1 student from benin city? and then they would come and talk about Unilag this and that, anyways comments like these do not surprise nor interest me, get over it bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
ozoemeka:
REASON. this is not about supporting gay or not. The boy's "research" is comparable to the intelligence of a cat. So If I tell you that I have proved atoms don't exist because I can't see it with a microscope you will applaud me as intelligent right?

He is a POST GRAD student, couldn't he do some "RESEARCH" to disprove any theory he wanted? He used MAGNETS (that is, what elementary school students do) and talked about a biro (who didn't do that as a kid) so where is his advanced research to ACTUALLY prove. This is not about being "westernized" afterall, Wole Soyinka holds a NOBEL PRIZE because he did QUALITY work, and the WHOLE world recognizes quality. IF this boy ACTUALLY did research like looking at the DNA composition of humans or viewing in-utero scans THEN we could now say yes he did some quality research to disprove. The "western" newspapers are laughing at the piss poor rubbish that passes as "SCIENCE"

Don't you get it?

Bro your wasting your time, he can't grasp what you are talking about, don't bother, a lot of them are here on Nairaland, the highest level of thinking isn't near this, so don't waste ur time
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
I just saw some comments on this from the site and i felt so ashamed and embarrassed of the grad student and the lecturer or is it a professor but these got to me the more...

'' A 5-year old could make the same argument as this "graduate student", but then the obvious fallacy in that MAGNETS ARE NOT PEOPLE would be noticed by that same 5year old, probably within a couple of minutes.''

'' So does this scientifically prove that humans and magnets are one and the same?''

'' NO WONDER I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS.''

'' Don't underestimate the intelligence for this man.''

'' Lunatic Alert...Must be some college, when they don't teach you that like poles repel each other.....What a dumbass, maybe he should study the dryer enigma, maybe that's why one sock is always because like socks repel each other lol''

'' this is just sad he if he thinks this is science then he deserves to be stoned''

'' Okay this is the most ridiculous garbage that I have heard. These people have been brainwashed to believe that there is something wrong with being gay. I don't even understand why it offends others who are confident in their own sexuality. Just shameful waste of money.''

'' And this is a postgrad student. Shows the low academic standards of credit-card-fraud land''

'' Just goes to show, education does not = intelligence. This is so logical its just plain unscientific''

'' Water is attracted to water--properties of cohesion. What does Mr. Amahala have to say about that?''
A theory backed by religion and murky science..and he calls himself a Scientist? More like a pseudo scientist who falls in line with the anti gay crowd.. as an amateur scientist, I am appalled at this so called scientist!''

'' This is absolutely stupid to the core! What do magnets have to do with sexuality? There is no scientific basis for it all. I see no connection. This is not news-worthy! This guy is a joke.''

'' Ok we are not poles or magnets. Dont base human qualities on scientific law proven hundreds of years ago -.- uneducated asshole''

'' So he has "scientifically" proven that a purely social element is wrong. How did this fool get into a post-graduate school?''

'' I have never laughed so hard in my life, after reading this article.

The stupidity...''

'' he "discovered" that north and south poles of magnets attract? wow... we all "discovered" that in elementary school...''

'' How do magnets prove same sex attraction is scientifically wrong? You are comparing two things that are not even remotely connected!!!!''

'' What a maroon. I don't know which is worse - comparing human brings to magnets or hoping to win a Nobel prize for discovering that magnets repel each other if you turn one around.''

'' if i hear this shit he shits out of his fucking mouth, i wanna puke.he is living proof why Africa is poor, dumb and a third-world country- and always will be.WELL NO "GAY" DONATIONS TO FUCKING AFRICA ANYMORE!!''

'' This is crazy! I bet the Nigerian government funded this study.''

'' He hopes to win a Nobel PRIZE for this idiocy? He's nutz.''

I give up already.... Maybe because i have experienced what living outside Nigeria feels like but trust me, a 12 year old british boy or girl would reason better than most Nigerian graduates, trust me, the only thing we are good at here is what we study, just that and anything else and oh well... angry angry
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by tck2000(m): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2019
Yeah
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Coolhubs: 11:10am On Jun 07, 2019
In fact, I don't really know what this stuff is all about.

How can same-sex develop feelings for each other?

Hmmm... Strange stuff
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by tck2000(m): 11:19am On Jun 07, 2019
Coolhubs:
In fact, I don't really know what this stuff is all about.

How can same-sex develop feelings for each other?

Hmmm... Strange stuff
Yes,really strange.
Re: Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong by Coolhubs: 11:22am On Jun 07, 2019
Male + Male How? Why? When? Where?

I can't just understand.

How possible biko?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Learn How To Activate Your Verve Cards For Online Transactions At Nigeria Atms / Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 / How To Hard Reset An Android Device With A Chinese Recovery Menu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.