Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin (35657 Views)

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here / What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin by temmie013(f): 5:31am On Sep 17, 2013
I love looking good, my skin or looks is wot I spend more money on. All dat matters is a beautiful skin be it dark or a fair nigerian skin and am indifferent about the 'so call bleaching' or skin lightening all I can see is everytin shuldn't b done excessively and by d way lots of pple av warned that d chemicals in these lightening creams are harmful so pple shuld b rilly careful.
I notice some of these lightening creams are rilly gud cos apart 4rm d fact dat it lightens u, it also keeps d skin rilly glowing and fresh, some also clear spots and many more and I think dats y some babes go 4 it ( we av pple lyk tonto and rikky sanda as an example) so it's nt about been inferior 2 d dark african skin dat makes some babes bleach althou others just wanna d fair by all means cos light skin is believed 2 b more attractive.
I envy dark skin celebs lyk genny and jackie, it marvels me hw dey look so stunning, spotless and yet stil glowing in dat dark complexion and I always wonder wot kind of cream dey use cos I stil remember genny used 2 av lots of pimples bck in the days. Criously if we can av more good creams 4 dark skin dat wil eradicate pimples and spots, make the skin rilly glow and lots more I feel that wil rilly help stop d skin lightening ish or do u guys knw of any cos I kip searching!
Lastly u culd pls share ur views on this thread so many of us culd knw beta e.g the kind of creams that rilly enhances one's complexion esp 4 d dark skin or chocolate colour lyk me. With these it wil 'set' lots of Nigerian girls free from the danger of harsh chemicals found in lightening creams.
Re: A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin by bigtt76(f): 5:42am On Sep 17, 2013
Is that your photograph? You don't look like you bleach or use skin lightening cream dearie wink
Re: A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin by temmie013(f): 6:02am On Sep 17, 2013
bigtt76: Is that your photograph? You don't look like you bleach or use skin lightening cream dearie wink

Lolzz I've used lightening creams b4 buh I'm always scared of gettin 2 fair so dats y I always stop and @ d end I get 2 look just a li2 bit lighter dan my natural complexion so peeps don't rilly knw I use it.. And am rilly scared of those creams cos of wot I hear and rit nw am nt using any1 all I wish rit nw is sometin dat wil maintain my complexion and keep it glowing!
Re: A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin by ekanDamie: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
temmie013: Lolzz I've used lightening creams b4 buh I'm always scared of gettin 2 fair so dats y I always stop and @ d end I get 2 look just a li2 bit lighter dan my natural complexion so peeps don't rilly knw I use it.. And am rilly scared of those creams cos of wot I hear and rit nw am nt using any1 all I wish rit nw is sometin dat wil maintain my complexion and keep it glowing!
am sorry where did he view ur photograph? Cos ave tried to view peoples dp on here but no way
Re: A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin by temmie013(f): 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
ekanDamie:
am sorry where did he view ur photograph? Cos ave tried to view peoples dp on here but no way

How come nw? Mayb d pple u actually viewed didn't upload any pics. All u need do is click on dat person's name 2 view d profile and if a pic was uploaded ur gonna see it.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin by nuelkaosi(m): 8:16am On Sep 18, 2013
Pls.. There is this cream I use, some folks say I am becoming so fresh, others say I am becoming too white.. Cud u tell me if the cream bleaches and if yes, what do u advice I do.. Am naturally fair and so don't wanna lose ma natural color. Tnks.. And yes the name of the cream is PURE SKIN
Re: A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin by temmie013(f): 11:44am On Sep 18, 2013
nuelkaosi: Pls.. There is this cream I use, some folks say I am becoming so fresh, others say I am becoming too white.. Cud u tell me if the cream bleaches and if yes, what do u advice I do.. Am naturally fair and so don't wanna lose ma natural color. Tnks.. And yes the name of the cream is PURE SKIN

I don't think I av seen dat cream b4..if pple say ur gettin 2 white den it's possible it's a bleaching cream. I came across sth on d net yesterdai where a girl was asking hw she culd maintain her fair complexion dat do she av 2 keep using lightening creams, d reply she got was dat she can use it buh mayb lyk 3times a week instead of d everyday usage.
Also a frnd of my said olay cream is good 4 maintance esp 4 a natural fair complexion and u can also use spf 2 protect u 4rm d sun
Re: A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin by nuelkaosi(m): 7:28am On Sep 19, 2013
temmie013: I don't think I av seen dat cream b4..if pple say ur gettin 2 white den it's possible it's a bleaching cream. I came across sth on d net yesterdai where a girl was asking hw she culd maintain her fair complexion dat do she av 2 keep using lightening creams, d reply she got was dat she can use it buh mayb lyk 3times a week instead of d everyday usage.

Also a frnd of my said olay cream is good 4 maintance esp 4 a natural fair complexion and u can also use spf 2 protect u 4rm d sun
Thanks dear.. That was helpful.
Re: A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin by ekanDamie: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2013
nuelkaosi: the name of the cream is PURE SKIN
bro how much is it, n how long ave u bin usin it till u started gettin d "u look white" n yes delay d usage of any cream dat lightens u beyound how u want it, to control betta get vitamin E oil. To help u make ur skin look fresh instead.
Re: A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin by nuelkaosi(m): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
ekanDamie:
bro how much is it, n how long ave u bin usin it till u started gettin d "u look white" n yes delay d usage of any cream dat lightens u beyound how u want it, to control betta get vitamin E oil. To help u make ur skin look fresh instead.
it cost 1200 wie I am.. How much does the vitamin E oil cost and cn I get it in regular cosmetics shops?
Re: A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin by nuelkaosi(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
ekanDamie:
Re: A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin by nuelkaosi(m): 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
ekanDamie:
it costs 1200 here. How much does the Vitamin E oil cost and can I get it in regular cosmetic shop?
Re: A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin by ekanDamie: 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
Uld find it in a pharmacy insted. Get d capsule n puncture it to extract d oil, u can injest it also. Wat area do u stay? N u dint state hw long u used it for.
Re: A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin by nuelkaosi(m): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2013
ekanDamie: Uld find it in a pharmacy insted. Get d capsule n puncture it to extract d oil, u can injest it also. Wat area do u stay? N u dint state hw long u used it for.
I am in the east(Enugu). I used for close to 3 months or so.
Re: A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin by homesodear: 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
Most of us are exposed to sunlight everyday regardless whether we are indoors or outdoors. If we take no proactive action, our skin will absorb excessive ultraviolet rays, causing the formation and accumulation of melanin, then the appearance of dark spots and dull skin. Even the best of soaps/bath gels can leave behind invisible traces of dirt, makeup and pollution on your face, which ultimately blocks absorption of lotion and encourage bacterial growth. Without cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing regularly, your skin will eventually become loose, tired, dull and probably scarred by acne/blackheads. Thus, sun protection and healthy skin measures are required for our skin.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source, to make you look effortlessly fresh.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.
Re: A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin by expozey(f): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
Avoid any cream that contains hydroquinone or mercury
Have a skincare routine whichmust consist of:
-cleansing
- exfoliating
- moisturising
This is the secret to healthy glowing skin
Re: A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin by 1stLadyRobinho: 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? Add up Bbpin: 2BFFE36F

for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil, hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, sunburn eradicator, acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

Bbpin: 2BFFE36F

IG: 1stladyskincare

whatsapp: 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

Re-bc and receive heavenly blessings #cheers#
Re: A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin by marthys(f): 8:33am On Mar 05, 2015
For natural skin brightening .I think the best thing is knowing ur skin type. And know the right things yo use on ur skin. Try as much as possible to avoid use of cancer accumulated substances to ur skin .and also we are organising an intensive skin care trainine in abuja only. It's a 3 days intensive training. And become your own boss. Be a skin care therapist .cAl 08066031997. Or 08136833912. BB pin 2B44EBD7
Re: A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 05, 2015
Taking care of your skin require using good product and drinking 5 to 8 cup of water per day.
I like to add a little lime in d water so its cleanse (detoxify) d system and help to renew my skin. Also u can pamper your skin by apply honey or sea salt for exfoliating.

Talk with skin expert today,For best and effective lightening product

Call, txt or whatsapps:08034630280

BBM PIN : - 29502324

FB:-veggies.herba@facebook.com
Email:-Veggiesherbs@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com
Re: A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin by fdmskincare: 7:41pm On May 29, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on
090 51394413,09039030457

Re: A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin by 1stLadyRobinho: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin by homesodear: 4:09am On Sep 09, 2015
Are you ready for the best natural organic skincare of your life? Join us and get the PASSPORT to a new you!
You are invited to register with us for an exclusive organic/natural skincare class. There will both be free time to sit back, get trained and enjoy some yummy snacks, all while enjoying our ultimate skincare training in soap mixes, body butters, body polish, Solid Lotion Bars, Milk lotions, Glow oils mixes, Acne treatments and Stretch marks for skin glowing, natural whitening/Lightening sunburn for skin cell regeneration, moisturizing and health. Feel free to bring a friend or two.

Gate pass N10k

THE FIRST FIVE TO REGISTER GETS FREE RAW MATERIALS TO START WITH!!!!

Payments should be made before train in date.

VENUE: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen, Ikeja. Lagos
Date: 19th September, 2015.
Time: 10am to 4pm.

Please text, whatsapp or give us a ring on 08034917464, BBM PIN: 58FBE604 to book seat reservations. Hurry!

Limited seats available.
(Flawless team)

Re: A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin by 1stLadyRobinho: 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin by Parisecret: 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Are you dreaming of a Flawless and Blemish-free Skin? Worry no more.. An expert is here to help you out. We have various kinds of Whitening Creams, Soaps, Oils, Acne/ Pimples treatment, Sun Burns, Knuckle Peeler Serum, Pink Lips Balm, All Natural Lightening ingredients. Guess what? Its 60% Discount This month .... Hur\=D/y now and add us on BBM: 566B2279 or send a mail to beautiquesolutions@gmail.com . Our IG: parisecret , Face book: Parisecret. Our Office is 12 Admiralty Way Lekki Phase 1, and Bar Beach Tower Building on Bishop Oluwole Victoria Island Lagos. Kindly rebroadcast. Thanks. Parisecret Skin Solution Clinic.
Re: A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin by gynny(f): 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
Is your skin fading? You may be confused by what I mean about fading skin. When our skin begins to age, the amount of oxygen and nutrients delivered to the skin decreases. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/is-your-skin-fading-tips-to-get-back-that-glow/
Re: A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin by IsabelRosensti: 10:49am On Dec 06, 2016
I have used Dermalmd Skin Lighter serum for approximately 3 weeks and it really works. I was surprise that it actually lightens your skin after using for such a short time. I have tried many products which did not give me the results I was looking for. I would recommend Dermalmd Skin Lighter serum especially to women of color who want to remove dark spots on the skin.
Re: A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin by MimiTalk: 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
Why run around in circles... there's an all round solution around the corner & Five! Product works perfectly good and widely available. So just go cup your now!! cool
Five Organic Shower Gel is available on Jumia!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) / 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading / Woman Gets 16-Inch Waist By Sleeping In A Corset For 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.