Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,225 members, 7,934,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:21 PM

Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • (14462 Views)

Jonathan Rejects Amended Constitution / PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission / Jega Offers To Resign, Jonathan Rejects; Resignation Amounts To Treason – Agf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by Urine: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
ijaw citizen: This country will burn to the ground if Jonathan is impeached or victimized not to contest in 2015.

This is end of the road for WaZoBia oligarchy.

Paper Soldier.
Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by lacasa: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
in Nigeria, the demands of the average Nigerian is out rightly ignored

Just see the way "elected representatives" are battling it out like the country is their father's property.

Nigeria is not only an entity that defies the basic laws of human logic, but, its a wonder of the world.

Because, the things that go on in this God-forsaken country CAN NEVER be tolerated in any other country in the world.

#. . . The average nigerian man or woman is the 'proverbial sheep' i swear
Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by Noblechyk: 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
~Bluetooth:

All Jonathan needs to accept their demands is an impeachment threat from the NPDP and APC lawmakers. Begging him is absurd !
for ur mind, u think it's easy 2 impeach a president.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by creativemusic: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
Action part 3 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by SirCee: 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
Mr President should stand on his words.
Not that tomorrow,he will now call for a truce meeting.
A leader should stand by his words, weather good or bad
Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by Evyuc(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
Greedy de worri dese governors
Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by Leemak: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
double wahala for dead body.......sink to rise no more PDP!!!
Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by digospel2: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
Dive-Bomber:

Guy u better use ur sense, if WAZOBIA shld bounce on u ur chances of survival are zero. Ijaw cannot do dis gbege alone nd survive.

Otondo ! It will not be Ijaw Gbege alone but Zone versus zone, Christians versus bokoharam, political enemies avenging hour, tribe versus tribes, opportunity for Area boys to loot etc. So dont pray for any kind of Gbege
Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by chimchim1(m): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
why is jonathan trying to use efcc on only nPDP members alone?
i think its better if all d political office holders are
investigated by efcc instead of selected persons.
Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by Dpeacemaker101: 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
Yes, I have waited for this statement a long time, you don't give conditions to a sitting president. Bukola and Atiku with all the corrupt governors must be investigated by EFCC. GEJ ride on, we are solidly behind you,sir

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by lookmangiw(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
karl max:

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/21750-jonathan-rejects-demands-of-
grin this akpabio na serious comedian. He said APC would soon change name to panadol. Lol

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by chukschido: 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
They should stop sitting on the fence; they either fall in or they fall out.
Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by dbride: 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
~Bluetooth:

All Jonathan needs to accept their demands is an impeachment threat from the NPDP and APC lawmakers. Begging him is absurd !

Are you then suggesting that they should not be investigated? Nigerians and their double standards......even our thoughts stink of corruption. You just said: JONATHAN ACCEPT THEIR DEMANDS OR RISK BEING IMPEACHED. There is no difference between the leader and the led, all from the same unfruitful rotten tree.
Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by Mylove55(f): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
Is not new,this is their plot frm d begining,claiming dat one of their demand is for Gej to stop efcc to investigate them.and nigerians are buying into it.d evidence(document)was release on sept 1st.i have be waiting 4 dis game plan.pls read ireport.ng.com of dat day.is not true.
Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
~Bluetooth:

You guys bandy threat of impeachment around like its one easy peezy piece of cake. That's the greatest weapon they think they have but unfortunately, it's not as easy as you think. It would take just 50% of the senate to quash any impeachment even if it scales through the compromised House of Reps. Impeachment my foot, shioooooorrrrr
Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by greggng: 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
Non of them is afraid of efcc. They re only against selective justice .don't use efcc against opposition .let them investigate every one of them
Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by Patdedon(m): 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
Both Jonah, the nPDP, the PDP, APC, and 98% of our leaders are corrupt to their marrows. Therefore, they should stop deceiving their gullible followers / supporters.
The EFCC is used as a tool to fight anyone that seem to be a strong opposition and many clueless people will come here to say the president is fighting corruption.
What happened to the fuel subsidy probe? What are the findings?? What measures were taken?? Trillions of naira just disappeared into thin air and EFCC has been sleeping.

May God save this nation from itself
Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by cutiedave(m): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
dis new pdp or wateva dey call demselves cant stand for long.anyway time wold tell
Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by filcast(m): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
PANADOL?!!!
Dis Akpors (sorry Akpabio) could have made a better comedian. Pls the wife should advise him to drop this his senate ambition and join Alibaba in 2015.
Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
[/quote]“In the first place, the controversy was too minor for the opposition to feast on. Were they waiting to see the party, which opposition are you talking about, is it APC? Well, you know the only thing I can see for the APC, in 2015 they will change their name.

“They normally change names. That is the only thing I know. I think they used to be AC, later they changed to ACN, then of course they now linked it with CPC and now they turned to APC and by 2015 it will be Panadol.” [quote]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Panadol for PDPs headache grin
Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by PStacks(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
No be small thing ooo!

So GEJ thinks he can Dribble G-7, when he's not the Great Maradonna (IBB) or Baba Iyabo,

Where was GEJ when he was supposed to leaning from these veteran Soldiers turned Politicians..

He didn't learn from the very best of the land but is pitched against them..

G-7 has their plans tho!

Thank God Doyin Okupe and Ruben Abati has been relegated to the background when the president has seen they are doing him no good, nao its the Adviser on Political matters Gulak that's the one in the spotlight, when GEJ runs out of these men, I'm available sha!
Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by ndcide(m): 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
the Nigerian media will call Bamanga Tukur a factional chairman of PDP and refer to Amaechi as chairman of NGF and Jang as factional chairman.

Nigerian media; Always taking sides.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by switosman(m): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
Can nigeria people see?
We call GEJ clueless and our moribund railway system is coming back to life, imagine. Power system that OBJ deceived us by changing name to PHCN yet they remain true to nature, today GEJ is fixing it forever yet we call him clueless. Groundnut pyramid is coming back, locally made tin tomatoes and rice are coming back yet we call GEJ clueless. Volkswagen left and Anamco went dead, PAN is not a force to reckon with but in GEJ time, innoson was birthed, yet we call him clueless.

God help me appreciate helpers you sent our way. May God bless you GEJ, come 2015 I will still vote you.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by SPEED5: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
obi4eze: This our double-mouthed President! Saying one thing and doing another. I thought he said he wouldn't seek another term. God have mercy!
But is there any big deal in saying that you want to contest? Why the 'subtle' silence?
Our hopes were raised when he sought election the first time but now they are dashed. Things aren't any better for the common man but I just thank God that He has been keeping his own.
Well, I'm just watching out for the outcome.

You are naïve, gullible and with inferiority complex and that is y u have chosen to remain a second class citizen in your own country
Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
The story long I no need read am
Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by SPEED5: 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Any attempt by law makers to impish GEJ will only attract disability to d house. In fact they can't impeach him.
Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by ruffhandu: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
one thing I have observed is that this "Tribune" is pro "New PDP".
Yesterday or so, they referred to Amaechi as NGF chairman.
Today, they referred to tukur as "pdp factional chairman".

This sort of journalism, to me, is not ok
Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by olatiler(m): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
Many of u ppl just Mumu to see beyond ur fucking Stinking Noise. So are u ppl Gonna tell me that Oga Jona is Virus Free if scan with EFCC Anti-virus or any of his loyalist, Mcheeeeeeeeeeeeew here is my Candy advise for Shoeless Fisherman, Sir always Stick to any words that come from ur mouth and stop shifting Goalposts after match had begging, almost every brave Nigeria are complaining about u on this
Anyway am fully in support of those ppl that called for Scramble of EFCC and ICPC cos they don't fight any corruption but only politician that Against mr president cos recent BBC analysis even show that Corruption just grow WING during shoeless fisherman Regime, so I see no reason why EFCC or ICPC will be chasing those G7 Governors
Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by mistudreh(m): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hmmmm.... "things fall apart"
Nigeria shall rise again
Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by Wealthlex(m): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
without be told u can see dat d new pdp can notbe trusted
L.M Ayedun..:
The losers should go and form a new political party naw, but they are scared to do that cuz their hands are not clean, obviously, they are scared of EFCC.
Re: Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • by ijawcitizen(m): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wait oooo!

Has anyone observed that Atiku- "the northern consensus candidate" whose tribesmen and allies promised to make the country ungovernable........got reactivated immediately BH was decimated.

And guess what?
Their demands remain the same, Jonathan MUST step down or MUST not contest for a northerner to take over.

This country is funny! LOL

CIA prediction on my mind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu No Longer Relevant In South-west –agbaje. / Explosion Rocks Maiduguri Market / Hadizatu Mustapha Appointed Registrar Of Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.