Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,392 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Feminist Love - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminist Love (10047 Views)

Revealed: ... All Feminist Are Lessssbians!!! (proof) / If A Feminist Female Asks A Male To Pay For A Date, Is This Hypocritical? / Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Love by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

Feminists don't care about hurting a man's ego.
Men take advantage of their positions? What positions?
Are u saying men boast about taking care of their wife and kids. . . . If he doesn't do it, who will do it for him??
Only a deranged goat would do such. . . . . .

I am not here to discuss men's position. All I am saying is that you are being very unfair in judging women. If you think all women are power hunters then fine. Get yourself a housewife. No money no power. You can't be searching for a working class woman and yet expect her to step aside while you pay all the bills. Don't you know women also have feelings? Do you think they like seeing their hard earned cash rejected just because they are women? Try and get in our shoes for once. It's not about gaining power but being useful. There is pride in being able to pay the bills and take care of the house. What the hell would I be doing in a house that has nothing acquired with my money? When a woman decides to marry, is she moving into another father's house or starting a life with her companion? Give her the chance to play her part if she can. Get her to do it if it's necessary. She has to know that whatever she gets must be earned. Na so e be!
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2008
~Pandora~:

You r wrong there, true feminists are not sexists

feminists fight for womens rights and don't bash men. . . . .  

there are many woman today who go around being unnecessarily aggressive in the name of femism, those women may use feminism as a means of venting their frustrations.

Valid point!!!
The only problem here is how do we distinguish the fake femininsts from the ones with constant bouts of frustrations?? grin cheesy

@ Jackal
BTW I'm your mama cheesy

Reveal yourself. . . . .Have we met b4?
Re: Feminist Love by Pandora2(f): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

Reveal yourself. . . . .Have we met before?

Re: Feminist Love by jekad: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2008
michelin89:

I am not here to discuss men's position. All I am saying is that you are being very unfair in judging women. If you think all women are power hunters then fine. Get yourself a housewife. No money no power. You can't be searching for a working class woman and yet expect her to step aside while you pay all the bills. Don't you know women also have feelings? Do you think they like seeing their hard earned cash rejected just because they are women? Try and get in our shoes for once. It's not about gaining power but being useful. There is pride in being able to pay the bills and take care of the house. What the hell would I be doing in a house that has nothing acquired with my money? When a woman decides to marry, is she moving into another father's house or starting a life with her companion? Give her the chance to play her part if she can. Get her to do it if it's necessary. She has to know that whatever she gets must be earned. Na so e be!

well said sweetie ,well said cool
Re: Feminist Love by Pandora2(f): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2008
michelin89:

thats some real passionate sh*t. . . i feel u babes sad
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2008
michelin89:

Seems u haven't been following this topic from start. . . . .
I already said i would rather court a village girl than put up with an unfriendly feminist. . . Let feminists play with their dogs and cats + dildos. grin

Of course, women will rather invest in their jewelries n bags than buy PS3 console for the kids.
How many women care whether they buy stuffs for the house these days? Are women ever satisfied with their wardrobe??
What u printed above is purely theoretical. . . . . .Lets put it into practical and see how many women would pass!!!

~Pandora~:

Hmmmmmmmm . . . . . .Is this Nubian-Queen??
Re: Feminist Love by genius33: 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2008
I must admit I wouldn't feel comfortable going on shopping sprees knowing my partner is left with such a burden.

Unless he's a millionaire ofcourse
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2008
genius33:

I must admit I wouldn't feel comfortable going on shopping sprees knowing my partner is left with such a burden.

Unless he's a millionaire ofcourse

That has already confirmed ma hypothesis. cheesy grin
Why must there be "UNLESS"?
Re: Feminist Love by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

Seems u haven't been following this topic from start. . . . .
I already said i would rather court a village girl than put up with an unfriendly feminist. . . Let feminists play with their dogs and cats + dildos. grin

Of course, women will rather invest in their jewelries n bags than buy PS3 console for the kids.
How many women care whether they buy stuffs for the house these days? Are women ever satisfied with their wardrobe??
What u printed above is purely theoretical. . . . . .Lets put it into practical and see how many women would pass!!!

There is no point arguing with you. You have a very low opinion of women and don't think they can be as wise as men. Oh well! That's you. I have told you my mind. Good day!
Re: Feminist Love by jekad: 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

That has already confirmed ma hypothesis. cheesy grin

dont generalize wink
Re: Feminist Love by RedHotChic(f): 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2008
There is no point arguing with you. You have a very low opinion of women and don't think they can be as wise as men. Oh well! That's you. I have told you my mind. Good day!
That's ma girl
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2008
michelin89:

I don't have a very low opinion of women but i do have for feminists!!! These are 2 different things.
Thanx for telling me ur mind but i ain't convinced. wink

jekad:

don't generalize wink

Generalise? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Feminist Love by genius33: 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

Simply because if he has a large income then I'd know he's not struggling and I could pamper myself  grin

But if he doesn't earn a lot then it's only right I help
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2008
genius33:

Simply because if he has a large income then I'd know he's not struggling and I could pamper myself grin

But if he doesn't earn a lot then it's only right I help

Would u be happy if the situation were reversed.
You-the millionaire and ur hubby going on a shopping spree with your money??
Re: Feminist Love by RedHotChic(f): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2008
You-the millionaire and your hubby going on a shopping spree with your money??
Only gay men do that. He can shop for all I care as long as you dont use my money to shop for other women.
Re: Feminist Love by jekad: 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

u got that wrong jackal,she did not say shes going on a shopping spree wt her hubbys money did she?as far as im concerned its with her own money,so rephrase your question
Re: Feminist Love by genius33: 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

Not his money, my money, remember you said you'd let your wife spend her money in selfridges and all that  cool

And there is nothing wrong with treating your hubby/wifey long as they don't take advantage  grin
Re: Feminist Love by Moyola(f): 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2008
@ topic
yer
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2008
genius33:

Not his money, my money, remember you said you'd let your wife spend her money in selfridges and all that  cool

And there is nothing wrong with treating your hubby/wifey as long as they don't take advantage  grin

Easy for u to say!!!!
Women are more prudent with their money. . . .Millionaire or not. . .
A woman will not spend unnecessarily. . . . . Same reason why u spend a whole day in the mall and u end up buying one item.
In most cases, the item would be returned because ut doesn't fit or someone told u there wld be sales in few weeks. cool
Re: Feminist Love by genius33: 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

A woman will not spend unnecessarily. . . . . Same reason why u spend a whole day in the mall and u end up buying one item.
In most cases, the item would be returned because ut doesn't fit or someone told u there would be sales in few weeks. cool

I'm not even going to lie I do that all the time, Jackal, you know me so well  kiss

But seriously, it's easier for women because men don't expect that kind of stuff unless it's their birthday. Doesn't mean I wouldn't do it I find more joy in giving than receiving. cool
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2008
genius33:

I'm not even going to lie I do that all the time, Jackal, you know me so well kiss

But seriously, it's easier for women because men don't expect that kind of stuff unless it's their birthday. Doesn't mean I wouldn't do it I find more joy in giving than receiving. cool

Thanx for admitting. cool
That alone has won the debate for you. grin grin
Re: Feminist Love by jekad: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2008
i hate it wen men argue more than women,men dont argue too much,they dont argue just to proof a point,they leave d argument for d women,any man dat argues too much is better off called a woman,
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2008
jekad:

i hate it when men argue more than women,men don't argue too much,they don't argue just to proof a point,they leave d argument for d women,any man that argues too much is better off called a woman,

You reckon?? I am sure u are happy when a man is dumb.
Do this and he does without questions, huh?

P.S. This is not an argument, it's a debate. grin cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by RedHotChic(f): 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2008
It's not being dumb, it's being romantic. tongue tongue
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2008
RedHotChic:

It's not being dumb, it's being romantic. tongue tongue

You are too unserious. cheesy grin
Wish i could open ur head and stuff some serious business in it.
Re: Feminist Love by jekad: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

arguing wt whoever wont solve d issue,a man knows wat is right and does not have to announce it to d whole world or argue so much about it just to prove it,he knows wat is right and should just let it be,action they say is betta dan words smiley
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2008
jekad:

arguing wt whoever wont solve d issue,a man knows what is right and does not have to announce it to d whole world or argue so much about it just to prove it,he knows what is right and should just let it be,action they say is betta dan words smiley

Don't u think your idea will defeat the purpose of setting up this forum?
If every man kept quiet because action speaks louder than words. . . . . .What would we have? cheesy grin
Errrrrrrrrrrm, are u one of em too??
Re: Feminist Love by genius33: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2008
jekad:

arguing wt whoever wont solve d issue,a man knows what is right and does not have to announce it to d whole world or argue so much about it just to prove it,he knows what is right and should just let it be,action they say is betta dan words smiley

That's an whole new argument in itself  tongue
Re: Feminist Love by jekad: 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

Don't u think your idea will defeat the purpose of setting up this forum?
If every man kept quiet because action speaks louder than words. . . . . .What would we have? cheesy grin
Errrrrrrrrrrm, are u one of em too??

one of who jackal ,u no well  cheesy cheesy cheesy anyways argument is allowed as long as its not a bad one, like d way you're talking about women as if they are some piece of trash wink we deserve our respect naw ,no matter how little it is wink
Re: Feminist Love by RedHotChic(f): 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2008
You are too unserious. Cheesy Grin
Wish i could open your head and stuff some serious business in it.
This alone tells me that you are seriously lacking behind in the romance department. tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2008
jekad:

one of who jackal ,u no well  cheesy cheesy cheesy anyways argument is allowed as long as its not a bad one, like d way you're talking about women as if they are some piece of trash wink we deserve our respect naw ,no matter how little it is wink

Forgive me manners. . . . .
Every time i have said "women"(in a negative tone) on this topic, i musta meant FEMINISTS . . . .
Of course, some women are virtuous women to the bone kiss kiss kiss but some are just  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Are u jenny? wink

@ RedHotChic,

You are still unserious.
Re: Feminist Love by jekad: 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

Forgive me manners. . . . .
Every time i have said "women" on this topic, i musta meant FEMINISTS . . . .
Of course, some women are virtuous women to the bone kiss kiss kiss but some are just  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Are u jenny? wink

@ RedHotChic,

You are still unserious.

ofcourse u know who i am sweetie kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With / If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) / I'm Feeling Suicidal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.