Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,912 members, 7,949,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Finding Your True Love Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding Your True Love Partner (1165 Views)

Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? / Have You Found Your True Love Yet? / Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding Your True Love Partner by Loveaflame(m): 10:25am On Sep 17, 2013
Life is very strange these days. So many people are looking for the right
person that will make their lives bring out the right flavour. Unfortunately, many are greatly regretting the mess they have brought
themselves into after just few months into their fantasy island called
marriage. What they dream of or imagined about the ideal perfect home is far from the reality they are into now.
Why the many chaos or sorrows in many marriages today? The truth is that many got married to the partner that will not complement their weaknesses. Most troubles in marriages today is due to HIGH
INTOLERANCE BETWEEN COUPLES. This itself is due to ignorance on
the part of the couple.

The so-called love many profess during their COURTSHIP or should I say
"DREAMSHIP" because that is what many are, is only an EMOTIONAL THING VOID OF REAL STRONG CONVICTION.
The courtship period is not the best time to know who your partner is. Why? This period you ONLY SEE YOUR PARTNER AS THEY SEEM TO
APPEAR NOT AS THEY REALLY ARE. This is the sound truth. How do
you relate a great wonderful courtship with a great marital chaos just less than one year into the marriage.
How do you go about avoiding this kind of thing in your own life as single?
How will you know your true love partner in life?
Are there secrets to this?
Yes my dear there are secrets to it which many are not ready to follow. Let me just share some with you.

1. You must be the right person open for positive relationship.
2. To get your true love partner you must define what love is to you and live it.
3. You must have strong positive values that you will not compromise for anything on earth.
4. You must write down the kind of person you want that will complement your weaknesses.
5. You must bury your PRIDE and be ready to accept the person that God will lead to you or lead to you.
6. You must pray for the discerning spirit to know the inner motives of people.
7. You must learn to meditate regularly and also see yourself with the right person in relationship already.
8. You must never pretend during your courtship. Be real and truthful to yourself. Let your intending partner see and know who you are. Don’t fake anything trying to hoodwink. Better to be known now than be known later. Some think if they show who they are they might lose the person. It is better you lose the person in courtship than in your matrimonial home. Anyone that claims to love you will tolerate you if genuine love is involved. PLEASE DON'T BE A MOVIE STAR DURING YOUR COURTSHIP.I prefer an overheated courtship than an overheated home. DON'T JOKE WITH THIS.
9. Learn to change negative characters or things your partner may tell you during courtship no matter how strongly you are in love with the thing. Marriage calls for compromise on the ground that it will harmonize the relationship. This is another great ingredient for successful marriage.
For example, during my courtship, I LOVE putting on a dark brown glass shade. She told me she didn't like it, but I was in love with it. The question now comes
WHO DO I LOVE MOST? MY NON-LIVING SPECTACLE THING OR MY LIVING DARLING THING?
I had to painfully drop the shade. So you must
learn to practice OPPORTUNITY COST and ALTERNATIVE FORGONE during your courtship. But when it comes to real negative attitudes, please use the force of love to change.
10. Break any relationship that your partner is not willing to change
from negative attitudes. Don't fool yourself with the illusion that the person will change with time. MANY DON'T.
11. Don't go into relationship due to sympathy except a very strong love is involved.
12. Don't go into any relationship with someone who is double dating with the hope to win his heart. You may but at what price and consequence. Such a person even after marriage will not stick to you 100% even after marriage.
13. Don't be fooled into having sex in order to prove your love, hold on to your partner or because he/she is the person you want to marry. It devalues your worth. Anyone that cannot wait until after your wedding will surely not last in the matrimonial blissful relationship.SO WATCH OUT.
14. Check if the person is mummy's pet or not. This may sound funny. But it has destroyed many homes. Is the person under the control of the mother? If yes, to what degree? If the person is the type that MUMMY MUST HEAR THIS OR THAT. You are in for a big war. A man must be able to decide for himself. Likewise the lady. If you marry someone who is strongly attached to and controlled by the mother good-luck. My advice don't marry such if they are not willing to change.
15. Don't go into any relationship with someone who has no fear of God and live a loose life. You will regret it in the future.
16. Don't go into relationship with a view to change the person. The
possibility is very slim. It is not worth the effort. Few have done it but at
what cost. I better expend my energy on what I know I have a 60% chance of success than 10%.
In addition to the above YOUR TRUE LOVE PARTNER MUST ACCEPT YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE AND NOT WHAT YOU ARE. This is the climax of the whole thing I have been saying so far. Anyone that cannot tolerate you during your courtship will also not tolerate you in your matrimonial home. DON'T JOKE WITH THIS.
The degree of marital breakups and divorces are heartbreaking. Don’t be a victim. You had better be very careful. My marriage will 14 years by December 4 this year. I can boldly and confidently tell you am still madly in love with my wife. I am enjoying my marriage and everything about it. Our home is awesome. All these because I was very careful in choosing a life partner with the help of the Holy Ghost and those guidelines above. God help you.
SOURCE
https://www./399414010083253/permalink/667740419917276/

3 Likes

Re: Finding Your True Love Partner by kreamidiva(f): 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
Long thing!

(1) (Reply)

An Emotional Dilemma / What's That Habit You Would Want Him/her Change Or Improve On Before Marriage? / Please Help... She Says I Must Marry Her Or She'll Do Me Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.