Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,734 members, 7,908,866 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:22 PM

Secrets Of the gods - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secrets Of the gods (113984 Views)

The Gods Are Hungry / Who Offended The gods of the land? / Food For The Gods. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets Of the gods by Emperortj93(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2013
Front pageeeeeeeeeee noniiiiiiiiiiiiii.... I'm so so so so hapi bt i wil b overjoyed if mr frank jus update now cus i'm just feelin desperate... Btw, congrate mr oga boss (frank) 4 ur fröntpage achievement
Re: Secrets Of the gods by FameG(f): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
Franko am jst seeing it dis evening o. * dancing*#
Your stories r jst 2 gd nt 2 make front page. kip it up bro
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Emperortj93(m): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
frank3.16:

Lol, this guy, you are begining to scare me. Thanks, your words are sweet.
i'm not dat scary o compare 2 my best frnd who say clifford should kil dose nursery kids and deir teachers + lucky, abdul and d entire police force + chief + linda + half of abuja resident... Den he should commit suicide.
Stil waitin 4 2day's update
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Ollyfad(f): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
Oga frank is on d fp!!! Yaay! M apy kus i knw i wuld b gtin a bumper update 2maow.congrats 1c more
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2013
So much love from readers. If I start respondin to everybody, then tomorrow's update will be short.
However I just want to show my apprecoation to everyone. We all got here together. Without u it wouldn't have happened.

Thanks Ollyfad u are a darlin. Emperor, there will be no update today, till tomorrow. Haneenat and winnie, I see una. Uncletbuddy, take a seat and join the ride. My princess, Cheripet, rofemiguwa, c'est moi, zenie... Thanks for the hug. It was heaven on earth.

And to all my guys in the house... Well this house gats enuf ladies, please have fun while u read.

Let's go and make tomorrow a great day

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of the gods by 3Dimension: 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2013
Finished catching up in less than 2 hours.

Frankly speaking if u don't mynd me calling u the bomb. Then I will just say u r a nuclear bomb. Ready to explode

Jumps to the front seat. No mynding the presnt occupant cos I gat clifford and the monk as my bodyguard. Oya more update before saint go change the destiny of all abuja people
Re: Secrets Of the gods by penzino(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
frank3.16:
So much love from readers. If I start respondin to everybody, then tomorrow's update will be short.
However I just want to show my apprecoation to everyone. We all got here together. Without u it wouldn't have happened.

Thanks Ollyfad u are a darlin. Emperor, there will be no update today, till tomorrow. Haneenat and winnie, I see una. Uncletbuddy, take a seat and join the ride. My princess, Cheripet, rofemiguwa, c'est moi, zenie... Thanks for the hug. It was heaven on earth.

And to all my guys in the house... Well this house gats enuf ladies, please have fun while u read.

Let's go and make tomorrow a great day
sadam nt happy o, but i just believe the frankenstein in frank3.16 wud always deliver. But u gas bribe me wit lengthy update tomorow o grin .One love bro.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Winnie1950(f): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
Is there going to be an update today?
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Cheriepet: 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2013
[quote
author=frank3.16]So much love from readers. If I start respondin to
everybody, then tomorrow's update will be short.
However I just want to show my apprecoation to everyone. We all got here
together. Without u it wouldn't have happened.

Thanks Ollyfad u are a darlin. Emperor, there will be no update today,
till tomorrow. Haneenat and winnie, I see una. Uncletbuddy, take a seat
and join the ride. My princess, Cheripet, rofemiguwa, c'est moi,
zenie... Thanks for the hug. It was heaven on earth.

And to all my guys in the house... Well this house gats enuf ladies,
please have fun while u read.

Let's go and make tomorrow a great day[/quote]

well Frank ur appreciation is always heartfelt n leaves n tearful but anyway thanks for appreciatin us n keeping us happy
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Cheriepet: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
[quote
author=3Dimension]Finished catching up in less than 2 hours.

Frankly speaking if u don't mynd me calling u the bomb. Then I will
just say u r a nuclear bomb. Ready to explode

Jumps to the front seat. No mynding the presnt occupant cos I gat
clifford and the monk as my bodyguard. Oya more update before saint go
change the destiny of all abuja people[/quote]

Guy u wan break our legs u no know say na fess come fess serve

abeg shift ur head make i dey see my oga frank mouth as he dey talk d story!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
Frank,this is your first story I'm reading,its very impressive.I'm now a fan. #thumbs up.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
Chai, i am jealous o, na only frank carry all those hugs, crying till 2mao. Me sef need hugs na
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Hameenat94(f): 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
Damex333: Chai, i am jealous o, na only frank carry all those hugs, crying till 2mao. Me sef need hugs na
wait till eternity:p
Re: Secrets Of the gods by mattyqueen(f): 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
Wow, dz story z simply amazing, keeps u on edge, mks u ask 4 more. d twist, d turns, suspence nd intrigue al mke it a masterpiece.:-)am wit u all d way, ride on bro.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Secrets Of the gods by 3Dimension: 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
I will ask u just once.

Which do you prefer james or clifford.

Oga frank come update o.

Before saint go write story concerning aso rock.
Cheriepet:

Guy u wan break our legs u no know say na fess come fess serve

abeg shift ur head make i dey see my oga frank mouth as he dey talk d story!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Buddydogg(m): 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
omo frank me dy enjy this your story o..
Just keep the good work going i hoping it ended well, even i havn't read it to the end am in page 2 hmmmm hoping i enjy it well
na cheating b diz o, na front sit i sopose to sitdown o hmmm next tym sha
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Buddydogg(m): 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
mZ sleeq: Frank,this is your first story I'm reading,its very impressive.I'm now a fan. #thumbs up.
even me to this my first time reading his post....

But hey beb, am siting bside u oo... Let jst talk and hear wat frank got 2 say.... So am Prince by name nd you pretty!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
Buddy dogg:
even me to this my first time reading his post....

But hey beb, am siting bside u oo... Let jst talk and hear wat frank got 2 say.... So am Prince by name nd you pretty!
chai see this guy o, e wan carry babe for my hall wen me,the hall master neva see babe to hug. Hameenat na.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of the gods by Buddydogg(m): 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
Damex333: chai see this guy o, e wan carry babe for my hall wen me,the hall master neva see babe to hug. Hameenat na.
hmmmmm Damex33 na so na...... Jst hustle one na
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
Buddy dogg:
hmmmmm Damex33 na so na...... Jst hustle one na
oya hustle one for me too jawe.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Corona99(m): 1:19am On Oct 03, 2013
frank3.16:
Alright, been trying to finish this up before posting it here but i recalled that the only people that make me finish a story as soon as possible are my dear readers here on Nairaland. and so i decided to post the little i have written and hear what you guys have to say.

so if you like it, i will finish it up... for now i will send a post at least once a day or two. please take a little time out of ur busy schedule and peep into my new story and care to drop a comment. thanks.

meanwhile, for those who have not seen any of my works, below are some of the links, you can read at your free time...

https://www.nairaland.com/1139191/tenth-generation

https://www.nairaland.com/1273303/religion

https://www.nairaland.com/333610/cyber-lover

https://www.nairaland.com/1241509/lost-key

please read while it last because it might not b there soon. thanks
wOw Am really impressed ua such a talented writer,,wish 2 knw mor abt u..
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Hameenat94(f): 7:26am On Oct 03, 2013
Damex333: oya hustle one for me too jawe.
hustle wella
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Hameenat94(f): 7:29am On Oct 03, 2013
Morning oga Frank... Jst tot abt dis yl reading d story again dis morning... Instead of d title'secret of d gods' u cn give it 'd back-up plan of d gods' or better still 'gods back-up plan'
Re: Secrets Of the gods by tmamuda(m): 7:43am On Oct 03, 2013
Wow, wat a nice story. Never visit any site bt only read d ones on front page bt nw I knw wat I bin missin.
In chapter 4, wen inspector n Abdul head 2 see Lucy, u use double name 4 one person, Abdul n Audu, Hope u correct it on ur master piece. Thanks
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 03, 2013
Lol @ buddy dogg.
Damex,I'm sure there are enough babes 2 go round
Btw,werriz frank?
Re: Secrets Of the gods by bishungclem: 8:28am On Oct 03, 2013
My man we dey wait for ur blockbuster story.i wonder y u neva start dey make money from this u superp skill.abi u no dey see p=square and davido.infact u fit surpass james hadly chase.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Winnie1950(f): 8:34am On Oct 03, 2013
Good Morning everyone. Comes into thread with a very big bed. 'i will sleep here while waiting for update. Who cares to join me?'
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Buddydogg(m): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2013
Winnie1950: Good Morning everyone. Comes into thread with a very big bed. 'i will sleep here while waiting for update. Who cares to join me?'
hmm who will join her o.. Me i wana join sleef....
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Buddydogg(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2013
mZ sleeq: Lol @ buddy dogg.
Damex,I'm sure there are enough babes 2 go round
Btw,werriz frank?
why na ahbi is jst bcuz of Damex ahbi.. Okay frank iz cuming jst dnt worri, even me is waiting 4 frank.

So let jst sit tight and read this Hot story... You hear sleeq
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Cestmoi1(f): 9:54am On Oct 03, 2013
#catwalks into thread with a glass of juice....waiting (im)patiently for update.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Eneze1(f): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2013
at last I am here, Frank simply know you are the best, this is amazing
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Winnie1950(f): 10:18am On Oct 03, 2013
Buddy dogg:
hmm who will join her o.. Me i wana join sleef....
you are free to join me but no trespassing. Make sure that you remain on your own side of the bed. Btw still waiting patiently for update.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40) (Reply)

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / The Naughty Sisters / Shadows Of The Green

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.