Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,846 members, 7,915,442 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:28 AM

Secrets Of the gods - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secrets Of the gods (114099 Views)

The Gods Are Hungry / Who Offended The gods of the land? / Food For The Gods. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
iebanehita:

I agree with you that's quite a distraction.....buh would coming back for BoLa worth the stress?

I forsee a trade. James might as well demand for BoLa, in exchange for the release of ekene, Sandra and Angela.
BoLa is gonna be under police protection for now.

Anyways, that's just my thoughts. You are the writer! Let's see how events unfold!

Well, u try sha, but remember, there are plenty ways to kill a rat.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Cestmoi1(f): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
That was a fantastic update.Im scared for Saint o.Thank goodness Clifford was stopped before he could kill those innocent kids.It's getting hot in here.Thanks for d update.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Jumizie13(f): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
Walahi, this one na action film.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Hameenat94(f): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
Sandra z Saint's twin sis.... Jst guessing*
Re: Secrets Of the gods by LaRochelle(f): 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hi, Frank. Your story is captivating and so unpredictable - the type I love. Thumbs up.
PS: I think I now know why some novel/story/script writers usually say, "This story is purely fiction(a figment of imagination of the writer). Any semblance between characters in the story and characters in real life are purely coincidental..." or sth like that. wink
Re: Secrets Of the gods by iebanehita(m): 12:17am On Oct 07, 2013
frank3.16:

Well, u try sha, but remember, there are plenty ways to kill a rat.

grin
Re: Secrets Of the gods by ebonylady4real(f): 11:27am On Oct 07, 2013
av we com 2 d end of d story? pls, tel me its not tru
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Eneze1(f): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2013
thumps up Frank, as i read this your update my heart was in my throat, just hope saint is not walking into his death, more auction to write more
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Damoty: 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mr Frank haba now update new episode, I have being checking in and out since М̣̣̥̇̊Ό̲̣̣̣̥Я̩̥̊И̣̣̣̥Ȋ̝̊̅̄И̣̣̣̥G̲̣̣̣̥. But Ʊ̲̣̣̣̥ really make sense gan Õoooº°˚ ˚°º.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
La Rochelle: Hi, Frank. Your story is captivating and so unpredictable - the type I love. Thumbs up.
PS: I think I now know why some novel/story/script writers usually say, "This story is purely fiction(a figment of imagination of the writer). Any semblance between characters in the story and characters in real life are purely coincidental..." or sth like that. wink

now you get it...
ebonylady4real: av we com 2 d end of d story? pls, tel me its not tru

no you have not come to the end... their is still more to come

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
Chapter 9

deleted

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
Eneze1: thumps up Frank, as i read this your update my heart was in my throat, just hope saint is not walking into his death, more auction to write more

lol, that was my intention, now let me see if i can make ur heat do more of that. thanks for reading though
Damoty: Mr Frank haba now update new episode, I have being checking in and out since М̣̣̥̇̊Ό̲̣̣̣̥Я̩̥̊И̣̣̣̥Ȋ̝̊̅̄И̣̣̣̥G̲̣̣̣̥. But Ʊ̲̣̣̣̥ really make sense gan Õoooº°˚ ˚°º.

no vex, we are always together
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
deleted

5 Likes

Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
deleted

5 Likes

Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
deleted

3 Likes

Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
i will be very busy tomorrow... an update will definately be here on Wednesday... the we shall complete chapter nine. thanks at all and remember drop drop drop ur comments they are my motivation. thanks and do nt forget to pay for my stories by voting... if u think it woth it, that is.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Winnie1950(f): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
This update got my heart beating 200 times per second. Thanks for the update. I went to the voting thread but didn't vote because only the votes of members registered before 1st of September would count.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nice story frank...i'm seriously in love with da story and i'm now OLIVER TWIST...anxiously waiting 4 d next update.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by jslimz(f): 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
Frank you made my heart miss several heartbeats, when Clifford got to Chief Uzor's house.

I can't wait for Wednesday to be here...
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
Please, a friend needs ur votes to win a poetry competition (NEGO poetry competition). She's my friend, she's ur friend. Please help vote by sending an sms infotek 014 to 32810. Remember 'no help is lost, it'll either now or later boomerang back @ u.' Help in voting and forwarding 2 ur friends. Thanks.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Ollyfad(f): 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
Saint no resemble me at all,afta wetin apen 4 d chief ouz?? Na 2 dey 4lw odion 4 bk lyk say i b im tail rmain.ermm....oga frank no vex o bt....ermm cn we av an update 2maow?? Plsss
Re: Secrets Of the gods by lolabridget(f): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
Speechless
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Hameenat94(f): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mehn my @ don fall enter my belle wen Clifford com d huz... Waiting 4 Wednesday oo oga frank
Re: Secrets Of the gods by princesa(f): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
'Lucky was surprised at himself for
thinking this way; he was beginning to sound like a native doctor.'

this line got me cracking. I really love the suspensful dialogues of your characters. Well done.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Kayman4life(m): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
mr frankz, this ur story just de enter my bodyoooo. I commot cap for u. I read ur other storiesz, guy u deserve an awardz. Tenth generation made me shiver all overz, now this one. U are the bomb

but emmm ur fans no de tryooo, na just to read ur story commot. Them no wan encourage u by just voting for u. Well God is ur strenght
Re: Secrets Of the gods by 3Dimension: 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
*Looks for cheriepet. Within the front row members..*

Hi
Saint no even saint sef..evil dey pursue them and he still get time for woman. Konji

Odion.......I don't like him. He for allow ghaoul show inspector lucky how its been done.

As far as I knw there are only two writer on nairaland Frank and others....
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Coldfaya(m): 3:36am On Oct 08, 2013
Frank never disappoints. Every update is Always worth d wait. Too mush u frank.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by dahmine(f): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2013
Dis story is off da hook, nice one frank. I knew u were an embodiment of talent from ur first story I read. God bless you.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by dahmine(f): 8:38am On Oct 08, 2013
Dis story is off da hook, nice one frank. I knew u were an embodiment of talent from d first story of urs dat I read. God bless you.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2013
dahmine: Dis story is off da hook, nice one frank. I knew u were an embodiment of talent from d first story of urs dat I read. God bless you.

thanks dear, u just made my with this.

Cold faya: Frank never disappoints. Every update is Always worth d wait. Too mush u frank.

and i promise the nxt chapter will be much better, thanks and god bless
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 9:13am On Oct 08, 2013
3Dimension: *Looks for cheriepet. Within the front row members..*

Hi
Saint no even saint sef..evil dey pursue them and he still get time for woman. Konji

Odion.......I don't like him. He for allow ghaoul show inspector lucky how its been done.

As far as I knw there are only two writer on nairaland Frank and others....

lol Saint is nt saintooo, he might die very soon dont u think he confirms his woman before dieing? Well i just needed to bring that in to show that even if he cant fight; he can do that thing.
Inspector is still to see how its been done

lol i wish u can prove that by casting a vote, if nt how do i know my story is really good?
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 9:17am On Oct 08, 2013
Ollyfad: Saint no resemble me at all,afta wetin apen 4 d chief ouz?? Na 2 dey 4lw odion 4 bk lyk say i b im tail rmain.ermm....oga frank no vex o bt....ermm cn we av an update 2maow?? Plsss

haba, saint no get power na. Thanx anyways
the next update will b on wednesday

lola_bridget: Speechless

pls talk na

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply)

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / The Naughty Sisters / Shadows Of The Green

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.