Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,181 members, 7,890,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:16 AM

Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! (30604 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by superstan(m): 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2008
sista-jay:

Is that a fact naija guys can't french kiss? I know my man is a good kisser.

they are just taking the piss.

nigerian men are the h-bomb.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by holythug(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2008
dis kiss, kiss neva end
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by ped531(m): 3:26am On Jul 26, 2008
Who tell you?Show yourself,come and let's try it,i bet you'll the one to say naija guys hot in kiss.As for the .com it's a sure place to navigate,huh?
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by nj11(f): 7:30am On Jul 26, 2008
@ Poster,
Its not only french kiss,they are bad in bed too.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by whiteNkem(f): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2008
whitelexi:

Naija guys cannot french kiss Ohhhh Gideon! Which kain okpaks some peeps dey yarn sef?
We wey french kiss pass oyibo sef grin

Oi, watch it and don't generalise please! And u know what they say, u don't believe till u try it tongue so if u'r bragging u can do it, then u might as well put it to practice. x
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Hannibal: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2008
superstan:

they are just taking the piss.

nigerian men are the h-bomb.

I don't even know where all these theories are sprouting from. . . . .
Naija men cannot french kiss?? Big deal.
French men cannot Naija-kiss too. . . . . When they learn how we do it. . . . we shall learn theirs.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2008
what is the naija kiss again?? you kiss then feed each other rice and stew?? i mean seriously what is it?
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Hannibal: 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2008
onyinye2:

what is the naija kiss again?? you kiss then feed each other rice and stew?? i mean seriously what is it?

Get a Naija guy to date and he should teach u the nitty-grittyz of a Naija kiss. tongue
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2008
Hannibal:

Get a Naija guy to date and he should teach u the nitty-grittyz of a Naija kiss. tongue
Whatever, such kiss probably don't even exist. if it does, May God help the poor soul you will experience it.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by HCH3COO: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2008
Not to brag but oh well yeah tongue I don't need to finish saying what I mean kiss
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Hannibal: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2008
onyinye2:

Whatever, such kiss probably don't even exist. if it does, May God help the poor soul you will experience it.

Very Funny!!!!

It does exist. . . . . .Ask the Naija chronicles on this forum.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by 9ja4eva: 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2008
We Spanish kiss,

Or better still

Naija Kiss
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by blissfulr: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hi, ladies in the house. I think we’ve have yabbed our men enough. It’s high time we started teaching them how to FRENCH KISS.

To all men out there, I’m sure you appreciate my kind gesture. No blabbing. I’ll go straight to the point: Step 1: Seating Position

The first thing you should do when you approach your woman is to arrange it so that she is seated against the arm of the sofa while you sit at her side.

In this way, she cannot edge away from you when you become serious in your attentions. This done, on some pretext or another, such as a gallant attempt to adjust the cushions behind her, manage to insinuate your arm, first around the back of the sofa and then, gradually, around her shoulders.

If she flinches, don't worry. If she flinches and makes an outcry, don’t worry. If she flinches, makes an outcry and tries to get up from the sofa, don’t worry. Hold her gently but firmly, and allay her fears with kind, reassuring words.

Step 2: Flatter Her

If your arm is comfortably reposed across the girl's shoulders and "all's right with the world" then your next step is to flatter her in some way. All women like to be flattered. They like to be told they are beautiful even when the mirror throws the lie back into their ugly faces.

"Take a Deep Sniff of the Perfume in Her Hair and Comment on It"

Tell her she is beautiful! Then, take a deep sniff of the perfume in her hair and comment on it. Tell her that the odor is like "heady wine." Tell her that her hair smells like a garden of roses. Tell her anything, but be sure to tell her something complimentary. This done, it is only a natural thing for you to do to, desire to sink your nose deeper into her hair so that you can get the full benefit of its bouquet.

Step 3: The Techniques of Kissing

The moment you feel the tip of your nose touch her scalp, purse your lips and kiss her, the while you inhale a deep breath of air that is sweet-smelling with the wonderful odor of her hair. It is then but a few inches to her ear. Touch the rim of her ear with your lips in a sort of brushing motion. Breathe gently into the delicate shell. Some women react passionately to this subtle act. Brush past her ear in this way again and note her reaction. If she draws her head away, return to her hair and sniff luxuriously of it. Then, settle back to her ear, the while you murmur "sweet, airy nothings" into it. From the ear to her neck is but another few inches. Let your lips traverse this distance quickly and then dart into the nape and, with your lips well pursed, nip the skin there, using the same gentleness as would a cat lifting her precious kittens.

Then, with a series of little nips, bring your lips around from the nape of her neck to the curving, swerve of her jaw, close to the ear. Gently kiss the lobe of her ear. But be sure, to return to the tender softness of her jaw. From then on, the way should be clear to you. Cuddle your lips along the soft area until you reach the comer of her lips. You will know when this happens because, suddenly, you will feel a strange stiffening of 'her shoulders under your arm.

Alright. You have subtly kissed the corner of her mouth. Don't hesitate. Push on further to more pleasurable spots. Ahead of you lies that which had been promised in your dreams, the tender, luscious lips of the girl you love. But don't sit idly by and watch them quivering.

Act!

Lift your lips away slightly; center them so that when you make contact there will be a perfect union. Notice, only momentarily, the picture of her teeth in her lips. And, then, bring your lips down firmly onto the lips of the girl who is quivering in your arms.

Kiss her!

Kiss her as though, at that moment, nothing else exists in the world.
Kiss her as though your entire life is wrapped up into the period of the kiss.
Kiss her as though there is nothing else that you would rather be doing.
Kiss her!

But don't stop at this.
Surely, there is more to your tongue than merely its tip. Probe further. Go deeper. Gently caress each other's tongues. For, in doing this, you are merging your souls. That is why this kiss was called the "soul" kiss by the French who were said to be the first people to have perfected it.

This is where I drop my golden pen. Catch yah!

Learn:
HOW TO AVOID LETTING-DOWN IN KISSING SESSIOON
Ø How to Have Overpowering, Overwhelming Surge of Emotion Kissing (Such As You Have Never Before Experienced)
Ø How to Send Shivers Of Joy Coursing Up And Down a Man's Spine Using Kiss
Ø How to Kiss Any Lady without Missing
Ø How Flattering Can Make You Kiss Any Lady
Ø The Techniques of Kissing
Ø Why You Should Not Close Your Eyes While Kissing
Ø How to Kiss Girls with Different Sizes of Mouths
Ø How to Kiss Girls with Broad and Generous Lips
Ø How to Die Kissing
Ø How To Make the Blood In Your Lover's Veins Rush Furiously Into His/Her Entire System While Kissing.
Ø How to Enjoy the Thrills of Kissing
Ø How to Put Variety into Your Kisses
Ø The French "Soul" Kiss
Ø The Vacuum Kiss
Ø How to Vacuum Kiss
Ø How to Bite Kiss
Ø How to Kiss With Your Eyelids, Eye-Brows, Cheek, Chin, Hands and Fingers
Ø The "Spiritual" Kiss
Ø The "Pain" Kiss
Ø The "Nip" Kiss
Ø The Dancing Kiss
Ø The Surprise Kiss
Ø For Kiss to Be Enjoyed the Man Has To Be Taller Than the Woman
Ø Preparing For the Kiss
Ø Different Kinds of Kisses
Ø Approved Methods of Kissing
Etc

For Further details:
Email: blissfulrelationship@yahoo.com
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by quickygirl(f): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2008
Whats up house?
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by 9ja4eva: 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2008
I hail oh Prof Blissfulr
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by dapsycool(m): 12:04am On Jul 30, 2008
Teacher, you are sitting on a long thing. french kiss ko, iraqi kiss ni. 9ja girl that would get your mouth filled with unwanted saliva.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by chiegemba(f): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2008
grin grin grin grin "hilarious"!!!
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by segzicres(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2008
lol
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Caliente(m): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2008
blissfulr:

If your arm is comfortably reposed across the girl's shoulders and "all's right with the world" then your next step is to flatter her in some way. All women like to be flattered. They like to be told they are beautiful even when the mirror throws the lie back into their ugly faces.

[size=13pt]Jeeez!! I just ordered superglue to hold together my shattered ribs. [/size]
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by origina9ja(f): 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2008
abeg jo
see as all dis guyz dey make mouth
if u see dem now 4 reAL
dem go dey shake like tolo tolo
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by tommyex(m): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2008
Origin
No yarn that 1 oo,abi u wan test 9ja guy,
We kiss so tay woman dey come or CUM. . . u wan try grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2008
Tommyex,
we don try o, and the final result: Naija men cannot kiss. <posteer said it oh>
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by silknsilk(m): 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2008
quick girl, from the first day i kissed till now, it has been french, , and i believe u will want a guy like that. lets hook up alright.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Nella(f): 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2008
Thanks to Nairaland d first day I kiss a Nigerian guy, I will definitely be evaluating at d back of my head!

blissfulr:

Hi, ladies in the house. I think we’ve have yabbed our men enough. It’s high time we started teaching them how to FRENCH KISS.

To all men out there, I’m sure you appreciate my kind gesture. No blabbing. I’ll go straight to the point: Step 1: Seating Position

The first thing you should do when you approach your woman is to arrange it so that she is seated against the arm of the sofa while you sit at her side.

In this way, she cannot edge away from you when you become serious in your attentions. This done, on some pretext or another, such as a gallant attempt to adjust the cushions behind her, manage to insinuate your arm, first around the back of the sofa and then, gradually, around her shoulders.

If she flinches, don't worry. If she flinches and makes an outcry, don’t worry. If she flinches, makes an outcry and tries to get up from the sofa, don’t worry. Hold her gently but firmly, and allay her fears with kind, reassuring words.

Step 2: Flatter Her

"Take a Deep Sniff of the Perfume in Her Hair and Comment on It"

Tell her she is beautiful! Then, take a deep sniff of the perfume in her hair and comment on it. Tell her that the odor is like "heady wine." Tell her that her hair smells like a garden of roses. Tell her anything, but be sure to tell her something complimentary. This done, it is only a natural thing for you to do to, desire to sink your nose deeper into her hair so that you can get the full benefit of its bouquet.

Step 3: The Techniques of Kissing

The moment you feel the tip of your nose touch her scalp, purse your lips and kiss her, the while you inhale a deep breath of air that is sweet-smelling with the wonderful odor of her hair. It is then but a few inches to her ear. Touch the rim of her ear with your lips in a sort of brushing motion. Breathe gently into the delicate shell. Some women react passionately to this subtle act. Brush past her ear in this way again and note her reaction. If she draws her head away, return to her hair and sniff luxuriously of it. Then, settle back to her ear, the while you murmur "sweet, airy nothings" into it. From the ear to her neck is but another few inches. Let your lips traverse this distance quickly and then dart into the nape and, with your lips well pursed, nip the skin there, using the same gentleness as would a cat lifting her precious kittens.

Then, with a series of little nips, bring your lips around from the nape of her neck to the curving, swerve of her jaw, close to the ear. Gently kiss the lobe of her ear. But be sure, to return to the tender softness of her jaw. From then on, the way should be clear to you. Cuddle your lips along the soft area until you reach the comer of her lips. You will know when this happens because, suddenly, you will feel a strange stiffening of 'her shoulders under your arm.

Alright. You have subtly kissed the corner of her mouth. Don't hesitate. Push on further to more pleasurable spots. Ahead of you lies that which had been promised in your dreams, the tender, luscious lips of the girl you love. But don't sit idly by and watch them quivering.

Act!

Lift your lips away slightly; center them so that when you make contact there will be a perfect union. Notice, only momentarily, the picture of her teeth in her lips. And, then, bring your lips down firmly onto the lips of the girl who is quivering in your arms.

Kiss her!

Kiss her as though, at that moment, nothing else exists in the world.
Kiss her as though your entire life is wrapped up into the period of the kiss.
Kiss her as though there is nothing else that you would rather be doing.
Kiss her!

But don't stop at this.
Surely, there is more to your tongue than merely its tip. Probe further. Go deeper. Gently caress each other's tongues. For, in doing this, you are merging your souls. That is why this kiss was called the "soul" kiss by the French who were said to be the first people to have perfected it.

This is where I drop my golden pen. Catch yah!

Learn:
HOW TO AVOID LETTING-DOWN IN KISSING SESSIOON
Ø How to Have Overpowering, Overwhelming Surge of Emotion Kissing (Such As You Have Never Before Experienced)
Ø How to Send Shivers Of Joy Coursing Up And Down a Man's Spine Using Kiss
Ø How to Kiss Any Lady without Missing
Ø How Flattering Can Make You Kiss Any Lady
Ø The Techniques of Kissing
Ø Why You Should Not Close Your Eyes While Kissing
Ø How to Kiss Girls with Different Sizes of Mouths
Ø How to Kiss Girls with Broad and Generous Lips
Ø How to Die Kissing
Ø How To Make the Blood In Your Lover's Veins Rush Furiously Into His/Her Entire System While Kissing.
Ø How to Enjoy the Thrills of Kissing
Ø How to Put Variety into Your Kisses
Ø The French "Soul" Kiss
Ø The Vacuum Kiss
Ø How to Vacuum Kiss
Ø How to Bite Kiss
Ø How to Kiss With Your Eyelids, Eye-Brows, Cheek, Chin, Hands and Fingers
Ø The "Spiritual" Kiss
Ø The "Pain" Kiss
Ø The "Nip" Kiss
Ø The Dancing Kiss
Ø The Surprise Kiss
Ø For Kiss to Be Enjoyed the Man Has To Be Taller Than the Woman
Ø Preparing For the Kiss
Ø Different Kinds of Kisses
Ø Approved Methods of Kissing
Etc

For Further details:
Email: blissfulrelationship@yahoo.com
[color=#990000][/color]

Chei! Nothing wein una no go teach person 4 this site! Wht is next? How to "gently" insert and remove a condom?? --------  I won't be surprised!  undecided

lol, but carry on sha, some peeps will probably learn somethings tongue
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by sshh(f): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2008
i dont agree grin i hav this naija guy who kisses so well ,i used to feel thesame way b4 not until i met this bloke he is d BOMB! wink but d truth is most naija guys are so in a haste to get in btw your pants.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by bkplur(f): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2008
i stand being corrected oooooooooooooo,my ex b\f was d bombbbbbbbbbbb.he would kiss you so tight dt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh my GOD he is good sometimes he leaves me breathless,that is the only thing i miss about him,kissing is fun at least its an exercise according to some psychologist,lol cheesy cool
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by origina9ja(f): 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2008
undecided
peex no understand the poster talk
na french kiss oooo
make una no twist the word
kiss dey and kiss dey ass kiss get different level cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Iyke440(m): 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2008
Heard Quickygirl is a dude harassing a young lass resident in the eastern part of naija by posting the innocent lass phone online. Quicky's actual number is 08023389899 and he is male.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by lexicon(m): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2008
Maybe quickgirl is looking for a french kisser, and he might not even see a saudi kisser at last kiss
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by badblood13(m): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2008
Iyke440:

Heard Quickygirl is a dude harassing a young lass resident in the eastern part of naija by posting the innocent lass phone online. Quicky's actual number is 08023389899 and he is male.
o boy you have just 7 posts, or did you register another id just to post? you toast am and e no gree abi?? grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by badblood13(m): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2008
@ topic
Well it all depends on a number of factors, i must admit naija men dont do preamble b4 sexx so many dont even kiss at all
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by vampire(m): 8:20am On Sep 03, 2008
badblood13:

o boy you have just 7 posts, or did you register another id just to post? you toast am and e no gree abi?? grin
No mind the guy, all seven post is the same sentence, all seven posts is saying the same thing, beef.

Any how, i am indefferent about the topic jare, i know only about my personal kissing tactics

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 / A Nairalander's Creative Bank Themed Pre-wedding Pics / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.