Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,427 members, 7,884,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth (22813 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Undergoes Recovery In His House / Do You Think Messi Is Better Than Ronaldinho? / Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
emmaliveth10: hmmmmm why this time he is almost phased out why did he not undergo the surgery when he was still playing

Maybe you should go back and read the op. The reason was stated there. Educated illiterate.
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by jude33084(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
kunlekuz3: hmmmmmmmmmmmm

more light plzzz grin
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Santi19(m): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
My favourite footballer of all time
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Vincent41(m): 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
[quote author=Ademola Dawodu]It was reported last month that the World Cup winner had undergone surgery on his teeth, but video and pictures of the procedure have been published today.

If the glamorous presenter is to be believed the procedure will set the party-loving Brazilian back to the tune of around £36,000 - a small fortune but a sum which one of the world's previously highest earning players can no doubt afford.

There are rumours that Ronaldinho once had a clause written into his contract that prevented him from altering his 'asymmetrical' smile, although what he could endorse by flashing more gum than teeth isn't immediately obvious.

The treatment certainly makes a difference, especially when presented with the classic before and after photographs - which is akin to watching the transformation from a scurvy ridden sailor to a smile that wouldn't look out of place in Hollywood.

During my time at Barcelona I often practiced sex before games and it was not just not a problem but a benefit, as it made my happier before I played on the field.

I’m now in love. I have girlfriend and I now have a much quieter life. In the past I was often unfaithful, but I have no intention of making the same mistake now. My first time I had sex was at age 13 with a neighbor, we were friends, and it was beautiful for both.

New girlfriend, new teeth... Now, if he could just do something about that soul-glowed ponytail.

PLS WERE CAN I DO MINE??,,,WHICH HOSPITAL @ DINHO
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by MCKULQ(m): 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by legendprac(m): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
difference no much like dt
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
DonColz1: Well he is removing it before the END because there might be no TIME when he would remove those THINGS , so he has to do it now, goodluck the Great Ronaldino, you are truly a legend..
be original,dont imitate
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by SwTonia(f): 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
As a female i have them (buck) teeth 2.do u knw how depressed he might have been even with all the money he has, good tin he fix them jor. Wen i was young my peers do insult me wit ma teeth,them i was battling low self esteem.i hardly look @ d mirror nd i hate taking pix,but now am owk with it. I dey shine ma teeth anyhw sef.wen i have d money sumday i will still like to fix mine

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by dilukzy(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
samjbo: Good for him. Let him have a better look
[color=#000099][/color] so u dey tell me say ma guy been dey get ugly look
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Sike(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
I think now he's gotten his confidence back.
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Anvaller: 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
legendprac: difference no much like dt

Plus I think it is even too late. Imagine all the pictures he has already from the paparazzi at the peak of his reign. Is he now fixing his teeth at a moment when his ovation is fading out? Well good luck to him tho!
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by IAMBREEZY: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
EYINBA
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Youngzedd(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
Football legend. He that can make millions of people happy within a minute.

You look fine now.

Still one of your best fan.
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Chility(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
DonColz1: Well he is removing it before the END because there might be no TIME when he would remove those THINGS , so he has to do it now, goodluck the Great Ronaldino, you are truly a legend..
mumu u and ur family so much love END TIME THINGS,ADAMU
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by ITbomb(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
K, good
Now smile for the camera
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by asids55: 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
what took him so long?
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by 25Calibre(m): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2013
Oh! Seeing this guy brings back sweet memories, I remember when this guy was on top of the world, definitely one of the most flashy/stylish footballers ever.

At one point, seeing him on the pitch, sent fear into opponents.
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by 4reigningqueen: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
jude33084: Hmmm! he should not have gone this far undecided

I love this guy; very entertaining, even more entertaining than Messi wink

faaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr more entertaining than messi.
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by abdulkayus(m): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
Na wa ooooo, so Ronaldinho start havin sex since d age of 13, and here am i still a virgin at 26. I try oooooooo.
And imagine again, he do hav sex b4 every match. Am nt suprise sha, he is a Brazilian.
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Kirinwa: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
If it had no adverse effects on him.He should have left it like that.I love him with that Dinho smile.Now its gone. sad
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by tomakint: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
I just love this great footballer who brought glamour, entertainment to the beautiful game of football! Thank God he played for Barcelona (my Club for Life)! Wao, what a smashing look you got their Dinho!
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by tomakint: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
SwTonia: As a female i have them (buck) teeth 2.do u knw how depressed he might have been even if all his money good tin he fix them jor. Wen i was young my peers do insult me wit ma teeth,them i was battling low self esteem.i hardly look @ d mirror nd i hate taking pix,but now am owk with it. I dey shine ma teeth anyhw sef.wen i have d money sumday i will still like to fix mine
I love your story darling......PM me ASAP!
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by dollarlander: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
Download the book this folk is selling from the link below.

http://optimisinglife.files./2012/01/the-multi-orgasmic-man.pdf

Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Amadaz(m): 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
I love him xo much........ not gay though!!!
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by lacosteIII(m): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
love you Ronaldinho...muah wink
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Roughbook: 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
bros ronaldinho wan contest 4 the most handsome man in the world him go win shall
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by maasoap(m): 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2013
Andyblaze: As a Ph.d holder i must state that this is a step in the right direction. If he didn't do this, he would have been sad, and then he will be d[epressed and then he will kill someone and then the person's family will retaliate and then there will war and then all humans will go extinct
If I may ask, do you in anyway related to uncommon musiwa?
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Slickest(m): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
Andyblaze: As a Ph.d holder i must state that this is a step in the right direction. If he didn't do this, he would have been sad, and then he will be d[epressed and then he will kill someone and then the person's family will retaliate and then there will war and then all humans will go extinct
LWKM......I can't help it

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by ahika(m): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2013

off-Point
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2013

grin Clown
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Andyblaze: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
maasoap: If I may ask, do you in anyway related to uncommon musiwa?
No. Am his alter ego.
Re: Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth by Ignatio(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
New girlfriend new teeth. Dude needs a new life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chiamaka Nnadozie Named Best Female Goalkeeper In Africa / Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets / Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.