Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,315 members, 7,967,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 08:11 AM

Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road (19828 Views)

Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment / Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by Lilaex: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
Kzinne: how many times u don write jamb? talk true

Id!ot I ryt jamb once and now an in 3oolv in abu.. Ah no be ur mate.. Faceless slowpoke... And no be me shut the bullet I just tink u guys shud nt crucify d person.. Bcz of 1 mis yan!
Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by theripper3: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
So our soldiers tear race abi wetin? Dis our country sef need healing.
Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by Built2last: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
dammytosh:

The head should be killed and not spared for any reason. There is a psychological influence on the follower.

You have no idea what is coming. Not because they will win the soldiers but more heads will definitely role from both sides.

Mind you, this guys are diabolical. as for fighting back, sure they will. just watch out.
Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by eyenCalabar(m): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
Am in Kini Resort, Akwanga. Nothing is happening. There's calmness everywhere. Just that am hungry and I can't eat any of their food here but am afraid to go outside.
Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by creativino: 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
God help us smiley
Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by benedictac(f): 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
Lilaex:

Id!ot I ryt jamb once and now an in 3oolv in abu.. Ah no be ur mate.. Faceless slowpoke... And no be me shut the bullet I just tink u guys shud nt crucify d person.. Bcz of 1 mis yan!

cool nor be only only u go school. at ur age u are still in 300level and u dey brag. abeg commot make I see.

1 Like

Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by nerodenero: 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
Promhize:

Spare me, taking a picture with ur phone without someone knowing is easier than saying jack
In this context, it is not easy.
Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by benedictac(f): 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
eyenCalabar: Am in Kini Resort, Akwanga. Nothing is happening. There's calmness everywhere. Just that am hungry and I can't eat any of their food here but am afraid to go outside.

need not be afraid. since nothing is happening around there go out and get something to eat. except say u nor really hungry.
Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by kabba7(m): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
Info to those who might want to earn medal from this crisis
ttttttttttttttttttttttgggttttttttttttttttttttttttttggtggggggggg
As you are going you might need to write your will as most of those cultists are ex this ex that who have had one training or the other on fire arms handlings . If you kaput there its your fault because you were alerted* they too will lay ambush I want you alive those sending you are inside air conditioned rooms waiting for sitreps to be used in addressing the press local and international!! 10 medals will not feed your parents or family me am alive today those the militants killed then are no where to post on Nairaland today. I will keep tab on these via channelstv and ait.
Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by muktar10(m): 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
How did you want us to believe you people, without providing any evidence.
Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by Omen100(m): 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
I dey ghost mode right na, nodody dey see me but I dey see all of una from here

2 Likes

Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
muktar10: How did you want us to believe you people, without providing any evidence.

Who be this...? Oga dem no dey use power dey raise prick, no be by force to Speak English..meanwhile carry your leg go there go take picture make we see.

as your life no get Value na picture u wan snap....abi you no read where them say Soldier people self run leave their Checkpoint...na ordinary Civilian you want to dey go snap picture, because he wan satisfy you with evidence. Werey

3 Likes

Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by juman(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
Lilaex: Nigerians let live in peace

grin

The country peace is in the pocket of few greedy few that destroyed the country.
Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by rawtruth(m): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
MANGAM: Am in Akwanga and the roads are totally blocked with the military checkpoint at Akwanga completely deserted by soldiers after the death of one soldier by ombatse cult members

See what the Fulanis' invasion and determination to cow indigenous tribes of the Middle Belt have brought to the region! My advice to Eggon people is to take it easy with the subservient Alagos who have become fulanis tools against them and the Tivs. Otherwise they will end up incurring the wrath of the govt, while the real architects of the Middle Belt crises, fulanis, would quietly move their cows to safer places, leaving the tribes and govt to dig out out. Fulanis are evil geniuses.
Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by NiccoC(m): 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
Big4wig: Click like if you want me to pick u up with my Helicopter now now.

u're on a long thing
Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by AbuMikey(m): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
All izz gonna be well!
Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by hikmoj(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
Kzinne: madam nawa wit ur grammar sha
pls leav my ssta alone at least she is communicatin.
Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by hikmoj(m): 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
uken73: Which one come be Ombatse again? How many Terrorist/Militant groups we go get na?
ask uncle jona,tru his special adviser(asari dokubo)he gona tel u

1 Like

Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by agriboom: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
rawtruth:

See what the Fulanis' invasion and determination to cow indigenous tribes of the Middle Belt have brought to the region! My advice to Eggon people is to take it easy with the subservient Alagos who have become fulanis tools against them and the Tivs. Otherwise they will end up incurring the wrath of the govt, while the real architects of the Middle Belt crises, fulanis, would quietly move their cows to safer places, leaving the tribes and govt to dig out out. Fulanis are evil geniuses.

A lot of people dumb but my guy why you de expose ya sef? Smh angry
Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by hikmoj(m): 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
eyenCalabar: Am in Kini Resort, Akwanga. Nothing is happening. There's calmness everywhere. Just that am hungry and I can't eat any of their food here but am afraid to go outside.
u said nothin dey shele,den why d phobia?wel,i dey swalow indomie now i go text 2u but i no go put egg o
Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by BlessedFellow: 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
Prophecies from Apostle Johnson Suleiman, the founder and senior pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide are coming to pass.
See it below...

These are not prophecies given out of personal interest or animosity but are direct words from the Holy spirit. If prayers are made negative prophecies can be averted.

1. House of Representative to lose some members to death, prayers needed
2. Alhaji Bamanga Tukur will be the last united PDP Chairman, as there will. be great in-fighting in PDP.
3. There will be major boom and breakthrough in the agriculture this year
4. CNN will lose major staff.
5. Nollywood will keep losing people unless prayers are made and repentance; Many have gone fetish and there is high rate of immorality. I see three major stars dying this year unless prayers are made.
6. Many barren women will become joyful mothers.
7. Emir of Kano Alhaji (Dr) Ado Bayero to pray against attempt on his life. He will lose some men.
8. Rapist will be on the prowl. Raping women little children and even pregnant women. Watch where your
kids go.
9. A sect deadlier than Boko Haram is being trained and prepared.
10. South Africa to mourn a hero. They should pray for former South African president Dr Nelson Mandela and Arc-Bishop Desmond Tutu.
11. I see a Governor dying.
12. This year, the looting of National treasury will be on a massive scale.
13. President Goodluck Jonathan's own men from his place will fight him.
14. Igbos should forget about presidency.
15. In 2015, an opposition will lose, PDP will fail.
16. I see the crisis in PDP widening more and more.
17. A yoruba movie actor to die surprisingly.
18. A year judgment for politicians and wicked leaders.
19. There will be scarcity of money in 2013, but food will be in abundance.
20. Chief of Defence Staff to be retired.
21. There is vacancy in Aso Rock.
22. Prayers to be made because I see the National flag flying half mask.
23. I see NUJ lose notable member through accident.
24. President Goodluck will lose someone precious to him either this year or next.
25. Auchi my hometown to pray against serious flood disaster.
26. A member of the United State of America's senate house will die.
27. President Barrack Obama's life will be attempted.
28. Alhaji Aliko Dangote will have issues.
29. Central Bank of Nigeria's governor will be made an Emir, but he needs prayers.
30. MTN needs prayers.
31. Massive retrenchment in Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), but prayers needed to avert it.
32. I see something happening in a foreign country (natural disaster) and people could not fly in or out of that nation for days.
33. Nigerian Music entertainer Tuface Idibia will face blackmail and scandal.
34. Hon. Aminu Tambuwal (Speaker) should not contest for presidency. If he goes for governorship, he will win.
35. Dame patience Jonathan will have health issues unless prayers are made.
36. Kidnapping will start in South Africa.
37. HID Awolowo, it is well.
38. The governor of Ondo to pray against poison.
39. President Robert Mugabe, I see death around him, he needs prayers.
40. Abuja the Federal Capital City will experience high scale attacks this year.
41. I see Traditional Rulers die.
42. Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) will witness worldwide recognition that will shock everyone.
43. Lots of Nigerians will be repatriated from African nations.
44. Oil will be found in a state
45. I see a new president.

#9 above seems to refer to Ombatse.
Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by nijanigga: 1:13am On Sep 18, 2013
BlessedFellow: Prophecies from Apostle Johnson Suleiman, the founder and senior pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide are coming to pass.
See it below...

These are not prophecies given out of personal interest or animosity but are direct words from the Holy spirit. If prayers are made negative prophecies can be averted.

2. Alhaji Bamanga Tukur will be the last united PDP Chairman, as there will. be great in-fighting in PDP.
5. Nollywood will keep losing people unless prayers are made and repentance; Many have gone fetish and there is high rate of immorality. I see three major stars dying this year unless prayers are made.
7. Emir of Kano Alhaji (Dr) Ado Bayero to pray against attempt on his life. He will lose some men.
8. Rapist will be on the prowl. Raping women little children and even pregnant women. Watch where your
kids go.
10. South Africa to mourn a hero. They should pray for former South African president Dr Nelson Mandela and Arc-Bishop Desmond Tutu.
24. President Goodluck will lose someone precious to him either this year or next.
29. Central Bank of Nigeria's governor will be made an Emir, but he needs prayers.
30. MTN needs prayers.
31. Massive retrenchment in Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), but prayers needed to avert it.
32. I see something happening in a foreign country (natural disaster) and people could not fly in or out of that nation for days.
34. Hon. Aminu Tambuwal (Speaker) should not contest for presidency. If he goes for governorship, he will win.
40. Abuja the Federal Capital City will experience high scale attacks this year.
42. Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) will witness worldwide recognition that will shock everyone.

Bull sh it.

1 Like

Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by BlessedFellow: 5:04am On Sep 18, 2013
nijanigga:
Bull sh it.

Quod scripsi, scripsi!
Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by hikmoj(m): 5:22am On Sep 18, 2013
nijanigga:
Bull sh it.
i 4 giv am distinction if to say ee forsee Asu strike.
Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by BlessedFellow: 5:36am On Sep 18, 2013
hikmoj: i 4 giv am distinction if to say ee forsee Asu strike.

Hahaha!!! Na everything him go forsee?
Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by unmask: 6:10am On Sep 18, 2013
BlessedFellow: Prophecies from Apostle Johnson Suleiman, the founder and senior pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide are coming to pass.
See it below...

kids go.
30. MTN needs prayers.

why be say nah the ones wey get money dey need prayer?
Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by Vanityupnvanity(m): 7:05am On Sep 18, 2013
to snap a soldier/soldiers be it during carrying out their duties or any other thing is not an easy thing. if one is caught by these fierce looking soldiers, cryhhmmmmmm. i've been working hard all this while to gather some pix of how jtf soldiers works in collaboration with the civilian jtf perform their duties in yola for my fellow nairalanders, but to do the snapping!!!!!!!!!!!! embarassedhmm so, pray for me nairalanders for a successful mission.
thank God say[b] 13volts[/b] they for yobe/borno no be adamawa. he for don hunt me.
they are doing a very fine work. we thank God for their lives ooohhhhhhh
Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by Tonia500(f): 7:19am On Sep 18, 2013
Promhize: Hehehe, nairaland is becoming appalling.
Where's proof, since you are there, take a picture and upload it sad

How can u just move this to FrontPage without proof
hmm u think he is lieing ask me who stays at akwanga.nigeria can never believe sumtin once.
Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by Tonia500(f): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2013
May God save us oh i was at the exam hall when i came out i saw people running, i ran home for my life oh
Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by Ribaman(m): 7:52am On Sep 18, 2013
See it below...

kids go.
30. MTN needs prayers.

Which from amongst our many [religious] charlatans concocted this?
Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by Koolmexxi(m): 8:04am On Sep 18, 2013
unmask: why be say nah the ones wey get money dey need prayer?
No mind our RELIGIOUS BUSINESSMEN and d trend of making wild calculated guesses..
Re: Ombatse On Rampage, Killed A Soldier & Block Akwanga Abuja Road by BlessedFellow: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2013
Charlatan? undecided
Riba_man:

Which of our charlatans concocted this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Receives Award From ONE And RED International Advocacy Groups / Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen / Buhari Proclaims Ninth National Assembly. First Session To Hold On June 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.