Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,681 members, 7,935,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 06:50 PM

Noah Versus Snakes: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Noah Versus Snakes: (758 Views)

If Noah's Ark Were A Facebook Newsfeed (Pictures) / How many Snakes Are In The Zoo? / Pastors Versus Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noah Versus Snakes: by mufuteeeee(m): 8:51am On Jun 21, 2008
NOAH VERSUS SNAKES,
After the flood, Noah released all the animals and said"Go forth and multiply." A few months later, Noah decided to take a stroll and see how the animals were doing. Everywhere he looked, He could find baby animals.
But suprisingly, one pair of little snakes not multiplying. "What's the problem? asked Noah, "Cut down some trees and let us live there"the snakes replied. "Why must I do that?" Noah asked. And the little snakes responded,"We are adders, so we need logs to multiply,
Re: Noah Versus Snakes: by mufuteeeee(m): 8:52am On Jun 21, 2008
A DEACON'S FAVOURITE HYMN
A preacher once said "If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river" and the congregation cried Amen. "And if I had all the wine in the world I will throw it in the river" and the congregation cried Amen!" And if I had all the whiskey, rum and squadron in the world I would throw it in the river". Again the congregation cried Amen". The preacher then sat down. For our closing hymn, let's turn to page 126 of our hymn book and sing"We'll drink from that same river
Re: Noah Versus Snakes: by bibs(f): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2008
yes mufuteee
Re: Noah Versus Snakes: by mufuteeeee(m): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2008
What do you mean?
Re: Noah Versus Snakes: by mykali(m): 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2008
nice
Re: Noah Versus Snakes: by ituen(m): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2008
nice

(1) (Reply)

Hunting Elephants / The Fire Dog / Friday Joke(little Tufe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.