Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,757 members, 7,886,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State (2009 Views)

Serious Fighting In Zaria / 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash / Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State by bishopjoe02(m): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-6hXoTA20mDo/UYT-3bkyqQI/AAAAAAAAP8c/-QPIx7L0j68/s320/christian+muslim+fighting+taraba+naijagists.jpg[/img]

Religious Riots: Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State (Kaduna, Zaria and Katsina). As at the time of this report, tension is currently building in key northern Nigerian states. The first religious fight between Muslim and Christian Students after 1987 has started in Kafanchan area of Kaduna State.

According to information from a reliable source, the riots have escalated to Zaria, Kaduna and some
part of Katsina state.

We learnt thousands of residents have started running for their lives. Security officials have been dispersed to the area to put the situation under control.

http://bishopjoe..com/2013/09/christian-muslim-students-fighting-in.html
Re: Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
so we heard o. God save us all..
Re: Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
not again
Re: Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State by mekaboy(m): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hope it has nothing to do with 2015.
Re: Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State by dgitrader(m): 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
how true is this report?
Re: Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
Divide and rule tactics of Jonathan in play here. The last time it happened was 1987. Why now? This is what the Jonathan operatives have been campaigning and looking for. It is muslims vs christians in every political forum or blog you go. You hear things like christian north and yoruba christians vs muslim north and yoruba muslims. It is now here and ready to spread. One thing I know is that; it won't be happening in South-west.

2 Likes

Re: Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State by Rhemar(m): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
Just when will all these stop we should have grown past all of these by now!
Re: Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State by Rexsul: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
see wot ASUU strike hs cause......may God punish devil.
Re: Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State by bloggernaija: 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
Bullshit news
Re: Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State by Juell(m): 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hmm
Re: Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
payless: Divide and rule tactics of Jonathan in play here. The last time it happened was 1987. Why now? This is what the Jonathan operatives have been campaigning and looking for. It is muslims vs christians in every political forum or blog you go. You hear things like christian north and yoruba christians vs muslim north and yoruba muslims. It is now here and ready to spread. One thing I know is that; it won't be happening in South-west.
it has nothing to do with Goodluck. Yoruba are people who suppose to complain against Goodluck's govt cause they don't have any Serious representative. Hausa/ Fulani wants us to be their slaves. The crisis is all about Muslims in the north subduing northern Christians which they perceived may not vote for Muslim candidate from d north

6 Likes

Re: Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State by ayobase(m): 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
I thought no students in schools, since the ESUNSUN is on strike!

God help u fa!

JonaH, se u dey see am ba?
Re: Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State by mekaboy(m): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
ayobase: I thought no students in schools, since the ESUNSUN is on strike!

God help u fa!

JonaH, se u dey see am ba?

Maybe its primary and secondary school students.
Re: Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State by MayorofLagos(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
payless: Divide and rule tactics of Jonathan in play here. The last time it happened was 1987. Why now? This is what the Jonathan operatives have been campaigning and looking for. It is muslims vs christians in every political forum or blog you go. You hear things like christian north and yoruba christians vs muslim north and yoruba muslims. It is now here and ready to spread. One thing I know is that; it won't be happening in South-west.

You hit the nail on its head!
Re: Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
bishopjoe02: [img]http://4.bp..com/-6hXoTA20mDo/UYT-3bkyqQI/AAAAAAAAP8c/-QPIx7L0j68/s320/christian+muslim+fighting+taraba+naijagists.jpg[/img]

Religious Riots: Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State (Kaduna, Zaria and Katsina). As at the time of this report, tension is currently building in key northern Nigerian states. The first religious fight between Muslim and Christian Students after 1987 has started in Kafanchan area of Kaduna State.

According to information from a reliable source, the riots have escalated to Zaria, Kaduna and some
part of Katsina state.

We learnt thousands of residents have started running for their lives. Security officials have been dispersed to the area to put the situation under control.

http://bishopjoe..com/2013/09/christian-muslim-students-fighting-in.html

No1, schools are on strike, which students are fighting?!
No2, I stay in the north, and my people in Zaria and Kaduna say there's nothing like that. Can you please explain where you got your info from?!
Re: Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State by kishimi8(m): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
What has the op got to gain by spreading liea ,, im here in zaria and its as calm as a midsummer night .. !, or are you exposing your plans before implementing them

2 Likes

Re: Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State by JohnFrankling(m): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
They don't even know how true the information is they start blaming Goodluck, GEJ will soon be the reason why you haven't eaten
Re: Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State by masu: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2013

what is wrong with yoruba folks, you guys irritates every reasonable group in naija. why? Even as a benue man i dislike what yorubas are doing.
Tinubu is against Gej,
Obj is against Gej,
NL yorubas are against Gej,
yoruba masses are against Gej etc. for what?
what have Gej done that you guys hated him so much with passion.

if Gej thread gently you guys will call him too weak to rule naija.
if he take bold steps you call him tyrant, with exactly did he and his people done wrong to you guys.

it pains so much when we look at the alternative you guys presents in the likes of Buhari/Tinubu.
A prove that its all about tribalism and hatred not progressive.

do your best with all your political ability to win 2015 bcus if you fail, hehe i forsee the end of Fulani yoruba Oligarchy in naija.
you guys should not forget the mistake done by your region last election in the house of rep, i forsee a repeat of it in general election.

i wish you well but read the hand writting on the wall.

4 Likes

Re: Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State by bishopjoe02(m): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
tchidi:

No1, schools are on strike, which students are fighting?!
No2, I stay in the north, and my people in Zaria and Kaduna say there's nothing like that. Can you please explain where you got your info from?!
i culled it from sharareporter website, it said dat d tension is currently in kafanchan kaduna. U can visit d site 4 more clearificatn
Re: Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
Actually, Kafanchan has always been a hotbed of ethno-religious conflict for the past 3 decades even worse than jos, as the main town in southern kaduna, there are always frequent clashes btw christians and muslims and it was one of the epicenters of the post election violence
Re: Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State by vizboy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
na wa oh.
Re: Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State by Tolexander: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
One help ASUU strike has helped doing!
Assuming there isn't any strike, the fight will be more than this in the universities in those towns.

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa: How Jonathan, Mu’azu Saved Ribadu / Mandela Quote To Nigeria!!! / PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.