Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,192 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:07 PM

Girls Chasing After Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Chasing After Me (4593 Views)

When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush? / Why Re Men Always Chasing After Women? / At What Point Does A Man Stop Chasing : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Chasing After Me by 4gotnheros(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2008
@noetic
GUY, you know of anysoap?
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by noetic(m): 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2008
4gotnheros:

@noetic
GUY, you know of anysoap?

no mind d guy, na OMO he take bath dat day grin grin
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by 4gotnheros(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2008
no mind d guy, na OMO he take bath that day

Hmm, I see!
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by kobikwelu(m): 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2008
y are the ladies becoming defensive all of a sudden!!!
is it a crime for a guy to be wooed by a woman.
by the way, if he is handsome, girls will probably go after him cos i have had such experiences.

the fact is that he is probably saying the truth and the best and MATURE thing to do is to offer advice and stop bhaving cynically!!!!!
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by galatico(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2008
Guy chase them back, Guys are mean't to chase not the other way round,
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by Godalone(m): 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2008
I am sure you must be handsome.
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by chi21: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2008
@Topic you have not said the real story I am convince that no lady/girl in her right mind will disturb a man like that it is either she is pregnant for you and is looking for you
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by opokonwa(m): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2008
You just wanna tell us that you're hot?!
Maybe they are chasing after you b/c they see that you are not man enough to make the move. tongue tongue
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by Gabry(f): 9:03am On Jun 24, 2008
Poster
Poor you. . . . I know how annoying it will be if a girl keep calling you and messaging you like ALL THE TIME and WONT GIVE YOU A BREAK (Uhm. . . If thats what you said earlier). I would get so annoyed myself! I think she really likes you thats why she cannot help it.

I think if you really wanna know first of all, ask yourself if you like her or not. If you do, then get to know her better by spending time with her and if you dont like her, just move on and forget about her.

You can never know what is on the other person's mind unl;ess if you ask the person yourself. Thats what I learn when it comes to contacting with other people. So if you wanna know, just ask her. No harm asking and knowing the truth.
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by shylladear(f): 10:22am On Jun 24, 2008
@poster
show us ur pics first then we will have a better answer for ur tread
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by evergreen6: 10:32am On Jun 24, 2008
lol@post
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by Uby40(m): 11:41am On Jun 24, 2008
@ poster
how do u feel when u brag about issues like these
we all once had our experiences
if u just had urs, then i think u are so far behind time
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by kyzook: 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2008
look at your face, your like fine boy, dont worry one monkey will go to market and will not come back.
you better face your book now.
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by Frizy(m): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2008
@poster
what are u feeling like

Is it an offense to be a fine boy?
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by Gabry(f): 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2008
Guys,
I think the poster is just confuse and would like to know about something I guess?
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2008
@ poster

And you dey complain? What a shame! *shakes head*
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by bdaf(m): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2008
my guy abeg relax make the girl do the spinning
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by dreeldee: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2008
Uby40:

@ poster
how do u feel when u brag about issues like these
we all once had our experiences
if u just had urs, then i think u are so far behind time

I concur
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by flawless80: 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2008
@poster, Am tryin 2 understand u but i still cannot. 2 things i'll say, is either ur a novice or ur braggin. over here in london gals do chase after guys but on a sly. the text messages & phone calls simply means she likes u, it doesn't matter if she knows u or not, but such situation were gals chase after guys does not usually end up a good relationship. If u wanno get ur grove on then u can go ahead, other wise just ignore her calls & not reply back innit.
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by moHot(f): 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2008
@topic
this guy is funny o, wait; you collected her number, asked for her name and then you are worried she is diturbing you if she is disturbing you why not disturb her too abi kin begi fun e ni grin
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by saucekid2: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2008
na stupidity
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by uncletucco: 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2008
wetin this my man dey feel like sef(chris Brown?), for the first time for your mumu life
woman don take style dey like you, now you wan cary shakara spoil everything,no wory,next time na monkey frm Ibadan Zoo go chase you tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by dyabman(m): 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2008
na wa ooooooooooo
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 26, 2008
@uncletucco

Its not the way some of you think. I know some people always want to crucify others even without any reasonable ground for such criticism.

I'm a young fella for crying out loud.Anyway the story goes like this, i just met her and collected her number. Then, a day later i called her so she can have my number. I think the next day, i was on a bike and she was calling, i didn't get to know fast thst my phone was ringing cos it wasn't on vibration.

When i got down, i discovered that i had four missed calls and a message and in that message she was like i dont cherish the fact that i "have" her and its not as if i have asked her out.

In my opinion, i sensed a desperation in those moves.Although, i like the girl but that her "seriousness" is getting things confusing.

Pls honest and hearty opinions are welcome cos i dont want to make mistake here.

tanx
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2008
@kobikwelu

Thanks a lot cos i can see your maturity in handling issues.The thing is that this girl either calls or texts me everyday and of a truth am not comfortable with it, that's why i was just trying to seek for advice.
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by SENATORJD(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2008
maybe shes just pulling your legs, or maybe she really likes you, could have been your first impression on her got her liking u. its not a desperation trust me, its just feelings moving faster than her thoughts.
two things can occur, one she gets over it
two she continues
whichever way, don't push her off saying shes being too desperate because that woud hurt her, if you like  her then take it slow and easy with her
hope it helps
cheers
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by Bamsyle(m): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2008
Yeye boy. Ask the girl to leave you alone now! shakes head while smiling and still typing musing to himself - "as if he can do that". Sissy-man.
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by babalolas(m): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2008
It is among the Gift of God, and this is what many people have been praying for. You are very lucky o
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by amyg(f): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2008
Did you just see my missed call Mr "what was i thinking" abi na Mr universe?am falling too,you must b made of gold,thats what is happening grin
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by chamotex(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2008
Quote from: acidrop on June 21, 2008, 11:07 AM
u asked 4 it now, abi didnt u ask for her number? y d complaining?

no mind the idiot!
dey feel like ROMEO there!!!

ma guy if u no want, abeg transfer the babe to MR METHOD MAN or COOLDUDE62
IM sure say dey go fit help u for that department,
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by tipsy289(m): 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2008
hey man
there is the saying that "you dont call or text someone more/less than they text or call u back".well the girl has obviously changed this.
Depending on what you want with the girl(if its just sex you might as well go on,if its going to be a commitment you might want to distance urself)
its good if a girl goes straight to the point and tells you what she wants with you, dont worry girls disturbing guys is normal,sometimes you dont have to conquer anything to feel like a man(its 2008 not the 50's)
Re: Girls Chasing After Me by Eclairs: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2008
Thnk God for u ur life

I see u are the hottest bloke in town. Well, nofins special, I gs its not abnormal these dayz, At the end, it comes down to wht u want, Either way, let sex be the last thing on ur mind,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. / Hello Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady? - See Picture / 7 Hidden Reasons Why Guys Don't Toast You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.