Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,900 members, 7,909,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 12:33 AM

Devil = Confusion. Nairaland = Tool - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Devil = Confusion. Nairaland = Tool (567 Views)

Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Ten People Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Devil = Confusion. Nairaland = Tool by Itsfacts: 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
The other day I read a post from someone saying how the devil use nairaland as a tool for confusion. Since I read that post I am seeing the examples all over the place.

Someone who is willing to know ask a question about what happens when we die.
A simple question became a debate between 2 or more different religion. While captivate nailed his point. Belabela came with a crobar and loosen the nail. Setting loads of question for the person who asked the question.

The truth is that what happens when we die is not important for salvation. Live a Godly life and when you die you shall find out with out paying or regretting anything.
Re: Devil = Confusion. Nairaland = Tool by saintvc(m): 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
I think op is confused
Re: Devil = Confusion. Nairaland = Tool by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 18, 2013
saintvc: I think op is confused
yea d confusion's evrywer
Re: Devil = Confusion. Nairaland = Tool by Itsfacts: 8:25am On Sep 18, 2013
Op spots problem in the system

(1) (Reply)

Water Calls Me To Jump In / Tithes: The Last Chaper / Ten Ways The Devil Deceive Ladies Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.