Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation (20521 Views)

Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner / Parcel Bomb For Okonjo-Iweala Dropped At Post-Office / N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation by awodman: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2013
Now these are the demands of amaechi and his gang...

1. Don’t contest 2015
2. Sack Tukur
3. Stop EFCC from investigating us
4. Total control of PDP structures in our states

Now they are adding okonjo's resignation to the list...because of her insistence on the establishment of SWF and for not give them unfettered access to the ECA...

Now when you look @ all this demands you begin to wonder the place of Nigerian masses in their agitation...all these demands are they for the betterment of Nigerians..

14 Likes

Re: Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation by Symphony007: 7:26am On Sep 18, 2013
awodman: Now these are the demands of amaechi and his gang...

1. Don’t contest 2015
2. Sack Tukur
3. Stop EFCC from investigating us
4. Total control of PDP structures in our states

Now they are adding okonjo's resignation to the list...because of her insistence on the establishment of SWF and for not give them unfettered access to the ECA...

Now when you look @ all this demands you begin to wonder the place of Nigerian masses in their agitation...all these demands are they for the betterment of Nigerians..
and definitely the president will not aggree so in a few months or years time, PDP will go BOOM...BOOM...BOOM!!!!! Oh, God, dreams do come true. *tears of joy*
Re: Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation by solomon111(m): 7:31am On Sep 18, 2013
Symphony007: and definitely the president will not aggree so in a few months or years time, PDP will go BOOM...BOOM...BOOM!!!!! Oh, God, dreams do come true. *tears of joy*
And what will you gain if PDP goes "B00M".?
You want to remain under APC as a one party state?

2 Likes

Re: Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation by Symphony007: 8:02am On Sep 18, 2013
solomon111: And what will you gain if PDP goes "B00M".?
You want to remain under APC as a one party state?
hopefully.APC will go boom too. Because i see no difference between APC and PDP, they are just a greedy pack of wolves. Hopefully when they fall, great independent minded nigerians can riseto save this nation, while we still have time.
Re: Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2013
Did anyone notice the absence of the word "faction" in this whole report despite the fact it was a meeting of the Amaechi led NGF? If this report were to be about PDP, you would have seen "faction" all over the place. I've also noticed this same pattern in certain section of the media. I'm not in support of factionalization but if the media has decided to celebrate the factionalization of the PDP for whatever reasons why not also celebrate that of NGF? Why the double standard? Why the bias? Shame on the bandits who call themselves journalists.

4 Likes

Re: Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation by Kairoseki77: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Did anyone notice the absence of the word "faction" in this whole report despite the fact it was a meeting of the Amaechi led NGF? If this report were to be about PDP, you would have seen "faction" all over the place. I've also noticed this same pattern in certain section of the media. I'm not in support of factionalization but if the media has decided to celebrate the factionalization of the PDP for whatever reasons why not also celebrate that of NGF? Why the double standard? Why the bias? Shame on the bandits who call themselves journalists.

There is no faction. Ameachi won the election and is performing his duty.

When they mention Jang, they will mention faction. Just like they never mention faction when speaking of GEJ.

Type "Jang NGF" into Google and you will see that all articles referring to HIM call his section a "faction".
Re: Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 18, 2013
Kairoseki77:

There is no faction. Ameachi won the election and is performing his duty.

When they mention Jang, they will mention faction. Just like they never mention faction when speaking of GEJ.

Type "Jang NGF" into Google and you will see that all articles referring to HIM call his section a "faction".
Typical of Tinubu dogs and their shameless hypocrisy. In the thinking of this shameless hypocrite, there's no faction in NGF but there's a faction in PDP. Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation by buoye1(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2013
Fresh air
Re: Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation by Abagworo(m): 8:45am On Sep 18, 2013
Ngozi is a great woman but I think she's disconnected from the reality on ground maybe because she's from a rich family and married a rich man.

1 Like

Re: Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2013
witches ,all they aim is to make sure that ppl who'll open their nyash do not hav a say in the nation's matters.who said Ngozi is not working,a woman who aided in the cancellation of debts the country owed the paris club.chai NIGERIA NIGERIA,we glory in celebrating thieves rather than credible ppl no wonder we remain stagnant.
we sent Barth Nnaji away see wot he has done,now u want to send NOI away and we welcome Tinubu,Mohammed Abacha,Ibori,etc.when r we goin to learn

imagine no south Eastern state was represented

1 Like

Re: Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation by Joyfullyme: 8:59am On Sep 18, 2013
Firstly, ameachi has not abandoned his responsibilities as governor despite all he is going through. I was surprised to see him last week in old port harcourt township inspectng the [b]new intergrated cultural center under construction [/b]and some roads
Pleeeease what happened to the old one?
And how old was/is it?
Re: Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation by vizboy(m): 9:01am On Sep 18, 2013
[size=100]NOISE MAKERS[/size]
Re: Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation by Davo93(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2013
ujoinme: "These decisions were part of the resolutions of the Governor Rotimi Amaechi-led NGF, which met in Abuja on Tuesday evening."

States which were represented by their governors at the meeting were those of Rivers, Niger, Kwara, Osun, Ekiti, Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos, Sokoto, Jigawa, Kano and Zamfara while deputy governors of Edo, Borno and Nasarawa states represented their governors.

The governors also called for the immediate dissolution of the Economic Management Team.
http://www.punchng.com/news/amaechis-ngf-calls-for-okonjo-iwealas-resignation/

Where are those neobeings wanting to hang me the other time i accused Premium News of been biased with their reports??

This is how Professional Media Outfits detail matters...
Re: Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation by udemzyudex(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2013
them dey vex,dem no fit borrow or thief money any how...lol
Re: Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation by lazinc(m): 9:09am On Sep 18, 2013
Shameless cowards. NOI outperforms any of these jobless so called gov anytime anyday period.

1 Like

Re: Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation by PointB: 9:10am On Sep 18, 2013
As always, lion's liver is a vain wish for dogs.

Ameachi and his co-travelers in mischief can keep dreaming!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation by Kairoseki77: 9:10am On Sep 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Typical of Tinubu dogs and their shameless hypocrisy. In the thinking of this shameless hypocrite, there's no faction in NGF but there's a faction in PDP. Yeye dey smell.

You didn't read what I wrote well enough.

I said that the media will refer to "faction" when discussing the controversial people.

GEJ is the head of PDP and the elected President. So you will never see him referred to as running a PDP faction. However, Atiku (the controversial person) will be considered a "factional" leader.

Ameachi won his election and is the natural NGF leader. Jang is the controversial factional leader.

No one thinks there is no faction in NGF.

You can verify this by reading any article about Jang. They always refer to him as leading a faction.
Re: Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation by Davo93(m): 9:11am On Sep 18, 2013
Babiloko: am a fyn gurl
who asked you?? undecided
Re: Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation by LajaLaba: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2013
Babiloko: am a fyn gurl
I"m a fine boi kiss
Re: Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation by DrDoGood1(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2013
Ameashit fight this and fight that, I hope he is not also fighting the wife and children at home, may be he can as well enter ring, then I will cross my two legs and be clapping for him.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRowQsPBgZKevqkv1QkThbBo9x2e0MF-j94P1ynpKofH-CABzEjPA
Re: Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation by RealSleek(m): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2013
Sery777: witches ,all they aim is to make sure that IGBOS do not hav a say in the nation's matters.who said Ngozi is not working,a woman who aided in the cancellation of debts the country owed the paris club.chai NIGERIA NIGERIA,we glory in celebrating thieves rather than credible ppl no wonder we remain stagnant.
we sent Barth Nnaji away see wot he has done,now u want to send NOI away and we welcome Tinubu,Mohammed Abacha,Ibori,etc.when r we goin to learn

imagine no south Eastern state was represented.imagine the hatred.igbos wot are we doin?

I wonder why some people cnt project beyond ethnicity ....its sickening...
Re: Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 18, 2013
Because they aint seeing enough to steal.
Re: Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation by hardniola(m): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2013
ok
Re: Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation by Ifedechidex: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2013
My fellow Nigerians, why dont we take all dis time we use in raining insults on our leaders to pray 4 them... For christ sake, they are humanbeings like u, they dont have extra head... Lets pray dat God will give them d wisdom to rule us in the way of peace and righteousness instead of insulting them, my dear, it wont make any gud if we continue in this manner. Lets try something new like praying 4 them....

2 Likes

Re: Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation by Osoldier: 9:32am On Sep 18, 2013
One_Naira:

What debate? A useless man that refuses to focus on his job. The only thing he has been doing so far is running around fighting every politician he can think of like an agbero. Mtcheww. The behavior of that man is nothing but a disgrace and gradually his political career is going down the drain because of it. He is hated in his own region, hated in his own state (excluding his people), even the DPO of his own state had the balls to disrespect him (the governor of the state) and instead of the 1diot to try and save the little degree of strength he has in his political career, all his been doing is creating more problem for himself. Thank you but I rather not debate the act of a shameless man.

Is that woman your mother? why taking side on this matter, you better becareful. idiot
Re: Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation by mygem: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2013
She was part of the team that canvassed for subsidy removal,the subsidy thieves are not happy.part of the team fighting for pib bill,more angry thieves again,now fighting for swf,another set of angry thieves crying.it is clear that the call for her removal is because of the loose ends of looting that she is tightning.I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 18, 2013
Am I suprised?
NOOOOOOOO!

At least the right thinking Nigerians can now understand why some us are seriously against Amaechi and his gang of greedy and power hungry misfits called "The Opposition"!

These were the same people that stood against the State of Emergency as declared by Mr. President!

Nigerians!

Open your eyes, APC is green snake in a green grass!
These men are dangerous: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi, Lai Mohammed, Ango Abdulahi and all other so called "opposition" members!
We are putting eye on Tambuwal. El Rufia appears mentally sick, while Ngige and his likes are blinded by the power game!

Say NO, to Amaechi and his NGF!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again / Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi / Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.