Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,422 members, 7,881,547 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! (1236 Views)

What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? / Do Muslims Believe That They Get 72 Virgins In Heaven? / Myth Of 72 Virgins In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by basilico: 7:13am On Sep 18, 2013
Saudi Cleric clearly confirms that muslim paradise is clearly a place where muslim men are assured of never ending supply of virgins.
Remember a martyr goes straight to heaven.

Watch this clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sQGy0ZE0DOU
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by Omexonomy: 7:16am On Sep 18, 2013
Why would you post such things on nairaland which are false.
basilico: Saudi Cleric clearly confirms that muslim paradise is clearly a place where muslim men are assured of never ending supply of virgins.
Remember a martyr goes straight to heaven.

Watch this clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sQGy0ZE0DOU
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by Codedboy1: 7:31am On Sep 18, 2013
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by youngdoctor(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2013
(in OLAMIDE'S voice:Cele ntan e,o lo un tan candle)..lwkmd..rotfl..dy dia dy fantasize..@OP.fp tinZ..virgin kor,virgin airways ni.
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by eightsin(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2013
I don't get the issue with this virgin thing. Why is it so much a big deal? why doesn't it include male virgins as well? i need clarification pls.
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by Samunique(m): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2013
This is very shameful, morally offensive, divinely insultive, spritually unethical, intelectually unacceptable! Are we saying God is encoraging immorality in a place that's supposed to be holy?

Ok! If male believers are rewarded with female virgins, what happens to female believers?

Will they also be rewarded with male virgins? "If yes"
So one will be seeing his wife being molested by virgin men in paradise? Pls this is laughable, i need more explaination, pls help me!!!
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by ParisLove1: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2013
Samunique: This is very shameful, morally offensive, divinely insultive, spritually unethical, intelectually unacceptable! Are we saying God is encoraging immorality in a place that's supposed to be holy?

Ok! If male believers are rewarded with female virgins, what happens to female believers?

Will they also be rewarded with male virgins? "If yes"
So one will be seeing his wife being molested by virgin men in paradise? Pls this is laughable, i need more explaination, pls help me!!!

Females have no rewards whatsoever in paradise. They only get their old husbands and watch him enjoy his own virgins. That's for married women, as for single ones, Quran didn't say. My guess is they'll be among the 72 rewards for men.

BTW, did cleric give exact number? I'm just assuming it's 72, it could be more than that.
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by lanrexlan(m): 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
Paris_Love:
Females have no rewards whatsoever in paradise. They only get their old husbands and watch him enjoy his own virgins. That's for married women, as for single ones, Quran didn't say. My guess is they'll be among the 72 rewards for men.

BTW, did cleric give exact number? I'm just assuming it's 72, it could be more than that.
I challenge you to point out a single verse of the glorious Quran that talks about 72 virgins in Paradise.Stop displaying your ignorance here,who told you Females will have no reward in Paradise?
Allah says in the glorious Quran in
Surah At-Taubah 9:72- Allah has promised to the believers -men and women,- Gardens under which rivers flow to dwell therein forever,and beautiful mansions in Gardens of 'Adn (Eden Paradise).But the greatest bliss is the Good Pleasure of Allah.That is the supreme success.....Peace

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by basilico: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
That is a Saudi cleric by the name shankiti. did I say what he said. A Saudi cleric who is preaching to muslims in a mosque.
Why deny the obvious.

If you follow the video he says every houri will come with 70 and each 70 will come with another 70...If you have have four wives the number of virgins at your disposal could as well top up 19000 in paradise each of them wanting a piece of you!!!!
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by lanrexlan(m): 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
basilico: That is a Saudi cleric by the name shankiti. did I say what he said. A Saudi cleric who is preaching to muslims in a mosque.
Why deny the obvious.

If you follow the video he says every houri will come with 70 and each 70 will come with another 70...If you have have four wives the number of virgins at your disposal could as well top up 19000 in paradise each of them wanting a piece of you!!!!
Back it up with verses from the Quran,simple.....Peace
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by golpen(m): 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
I still always fail to understand why everything in islam is a problem to your souls...even if it is 320 virgins, what is your problem about that? No one is forcing 1000 virgins on you, but you are here relishing on the sensation with ironical expression. BTW, hypertension is real...

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by basilico: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
Go ask that Saudi cleric where he got that crazy idea of virgins in paradise. the issue

According to Ibn Kathir (died 1373 CE ) in his Koranic commentary (Tafsir) of Surah Al-Rahman (55), verse 72:

"The Prophet Muhammad was heard saying: ‘The smallest reward for the people of paradise is an abode where there are 80,000 servants and 72 wives, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine, and ruby, as wide as the distance from Al-Jabiyyah [a Damascus suburb] to Sana'a [Yemen]’."

The sensual pleasures are graphically elaborated by Al-Suyuti (died 1505 AD), Quranic commentator and polymath. He wrote:

"Each time we sleep with a houri we find her virgin...

Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens.

The erection is eternal;

...the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [ie Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetising vaginas."

lanrexlan: I challenge you to point out a single verse of the glorious Quran that talks about 72 virgins in Paradise.Stop displaying your ignorance here,who told you Females will have no reward in Paradise?
Surah At-Taubah 9:72- Allah has promised to the believers -men and women,- Gardens under which rivers flow to dwell therein forever,and beautiful mansions in Gardens of 'Adn (Eden Paradise).But the greatest bliss is the Good Pleasure of Allah.That is the supreme success.....Peace
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by basilico: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Typical Muslim.. if its something ugly about islam you switch to quran only argument.
Show me where the quran details ablution for a start........

lanrexlan: Back it up with verses from the Quran,simple.....Peace
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
Paris_Love:

Thanks for this.

Many Muslim females think they are also getting male virgins in paradise just like the men lwtmb grin

They don't know (or maybe they can't accept the fact that) only men will get more wives.
Why will Allah give women many husbands in the first place? Men don't like the idea of their wives sleeping with any other man on earth then is it in heaven they will automatically become indifferent to the idea of other dudes ploughing their wives?

I actually asked a Muslim cleric about this issue and he told me that women don't get any other man in paradise except their earthly husband. He told me the reason for this is not because Allah wants to be unjust to women but because the men carried out more good deeds on earth than women. They fasted more and prayed more since there was no menstruation to reduce their fasts and prayers, so as a result of the extra good deeds men did they will have an edge over women in paradise and that edge is the houris smiley

So sorry o, muslim women. No hunky hunks for you ladies in al jannah kiss kiss kiss.
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by lanrexlan(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
basilico: Typical Muslim.. if its something ugly about islam you switch to quran only argument.
Show me where the quran details ablution for a start........

I am not here to argue with you at all.
Surah Al-Maidah 5:6 -O you who believe! When you intend to offer As-Salat (the prayer),wash your faces and your hands (forearms) up to the elbows,rub (by passing wet hands over) your heads,and (wash) your feet up to ankles......Peace

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2013
lanrexlan: I am not here to argue with you at all.
Surah Al-Maidah 5:6 -O you who believe! When you intend to offer As-Salat (the prayer),wash your faces and your hands (forearms) up to the elbows,rub (by passing wet hands over) your heads,and (wash) your feet up to ankles......Peace

Eyaaa..... shebi you no dey vex for us o?

These days you are never in the mood for arguing anything with non muslims..... sad

Peace
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by lanrexlan(m): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
NL member:

Eyaaa..... shebi you no dey vex for us o?
I'm not vexing.

These days you are never in the mood for arguing anything with non muslims..... sad

Peace
Yeah,because you guys are not ready to reason along with me.....Peace
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
lanrexlan: I'm not vexing.

Yeah,because you guys are not ready to reason along with me.....Peace

When did refusing to agree with you become the same thing as refusing to reason with you?
Worefa.

.......Peace tongue
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by ParisLove1: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
lanrexlan: I challenge you to point out a single verse of the glorious Quran that talks about 72 virgins in Paradise.Stop displaying your ignorance here,who told you Females will have no reward in Paradise?
You're getting it all mixed up.
1) I didn't say men will get 72 virgins. A Saudi Arabian cleric did. Surely you're not more Muslim or knowledgeable than a SAUDI ARABIAN CLERIC. Besides Quran did say men will get virgins but didn't say how many.

2) When you say women will get their own rewards try and be specific. We all know men are getting virgins and pearl looking male servants but women get none of that except their old husbands and I don't think that's a reward.
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by ParisLove1: 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
NL member:

Thanks for this.

Many Muslim females think they are also getting male virgins in paradise just like the men lwtmb grin

They don't know (or maybe they can't accept the fact that) only men will get more wives.
Why will Allah give women many husbands in the first place? Men don't like the idea of their wives sleeping with any other man on earth then is it in heaven they will automatically become indifferent to the idea of other dudes ploughing their wives?

I actually asked a Muslim cleric about this issue and he told me that women don't get any other man in paradise except their earthly husband. He told me the reason for this is not because Allah wants to be unjust to women but because the men carried out more good deeds on earth than women. They fasted more and prayed more since there was no menstruation to reduce their fasts and prayers, so as a result of the extra good deeds men did they will have an edge over women in paradise and that edge is the houris smiley

So sorry o, muslim women. No hunky hunks for you ladies in al jannah kiss kiss kiss.

Eish, that's rather unfortunate. Who's fault is it that women menstruate? What of single ladies with no husbands? What will they get?
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by lanrexlan(m): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by lanrexlan(m): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
NL member:

When did refusing to agree with you become the same thing as refusing to reason with you?
Worefa.

.......Peace tongue
You failed to part with what you've read before even it's false,after showing you the right one from authentic sources and still repeating it.....Peace
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by Empiree: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
@
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by lanrexlan(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
Paris_Love:
You're getting it all mixed up.
1) I didn't say men will get 72 virgins. A Saudi Arabian cleric did. Surely you're not more Muslim or knowledgeable than a SAUDI ARABIAN CLERIC. Besides Quran did say men will get virgins but didn't say how many.

2) When you say women will get their own rewards try and be specific. We all know men are getting virgins and pearl looking male servants but women get none of that except their old husbands and I don't think that's a reward.
Paradise itself is a reward.EOD.....Peace
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
Paris_Love:
Eish, that's rather unfortunate. Who's fault is it that women menstruate? What of single ladies with no husbands? What will they get?

I was wondering the same thing after the muslim man told me women will not get equal share due to having periods, I thought it sounded unfair, I mean its not like muslim women chose to be born as women so why shorten their ration in paradise because of their femininity?
As for single ladies I heard they will be married to earthly men when they get to paradise.
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by lanrexlan(m): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
Empiree: @lanrexlan, I don't think you need to waste your time with these guys. Do you even think for a second that these folks are sincerely seeking guidance. I'm not God but I can tel u that they already made up their mind to antagonize anything about islam. They wil continue to do so untill they enter their graves. They just here to fool around muslims. I don't know who let them use computer. World is upside down. Intelligent ppl are getting scarce. I have been through this before. I gave it up.
Believe me. They are NOT sincere. This is what happened to Abu Lahab. He struggled to fault the prophet and islam despite correcting him. God eventually sealed off his heart that he was not able to understand. This eventually led him to hell. Even if you present all truth to NL, paris love and co, they wil not believe. They are looking specifically into islam things to use against. Not to learn. So lanre, don't waste your time with fools.
Well said bro,thanks
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
lanrexlan: You failed to part with what you've read before even it's false,after showing you the right one from authentic sources and still repeating it.....Peace

We couldn't come to an agreement in that thread. That's what happened.
I stuck to what I believe and I told you the reasons why while you held onto your beliefs for no other reason other than because those beliefs are recorded in books that have been categorized as 'authentic sources'.
That discussion came to a dead end.

People come to dead ends and compromise everytime. Its not enough reason to stop discussing with them smiley
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
Empiree: Even if you present all truth to NL, paris love and co, they wil not believe. They are looking specifically into islam things to use against. Not to learn.

When you folks are able to present compelling evidence to me then I'll accept what you have to say.

And please let's not kid ourselves, we all know the real reason why you guys want to stop talking to us is because we shake your faith, we put doubts in your mind about Islam.
That is the real reason wink
Not because we are not ready to learn cool
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by basilico: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
The saudi cleric has said that muslim men will get many virgins in paradise. Please prove him wrong from your quran and give us reasons why he is wrong. I have quoted 2 14th and 15th century scholars who agree extolled the virtues of houris in jannat. Prove them wrong too.
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by Empiree: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
T
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by basilico: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
A saudi cleric says men will get a limitless number of virgins in islamic paradise. The video evidence is there. Prove him wrong.
Empiree: @NL, you put no doubt on our mind whatsoever. Some things are not worth arguing, which is what you doing. I knew that to put " doubt " on our mind was your intention. Your fore-fathers tried it million times but didn't work. They are now in their graves. You just lied when you said you needed compelling evidence to satisfy you. But having gone through many of your posts, it's contrary to ur actions. Haven't you been presented with many. There is something called " pig-headed". That's exactly how i see u. No amount of " compelling evidence" wil suffice you if you have no honest mind. Stop wasting ur time on unnecessary on things.
Re: Saudi Cleric Confirms Presence Of Virgins In Paradise!!!! by Empiree: 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
f

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sharia Law Now Official In Swat Region Of Pakistan / From Sayyida Sukaina Shrine In Darayya, Damascus Countryside / Julian Assange Asks About The Caliphate And Shari'ah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.