Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,090 members, 7,916,171 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:57 PM

How Do I Retrieve Back My Registered Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Retrieve Back My Registered Company (425 Views)

Wanted: Someone To Do A CAC Background Check For A Registered Company. / How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? / What Should I Do: Road Transport Union Besieged My Registered Transport Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Retrieve Back My Registered Company by zeennurei(m): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,
I was discussing recently with one of my uncle that i want to register a new company with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) then he told me that he has a registered company already he can give me the ownership which he reigistered JUNE 1997 but unfortunately he couldn't find all the other documents, what he only found was the original certificate of incorporation which was issued by CAC please am asking if there's any way i can get the other documents from CAC to retrieve the company and to enable me start making transaction with it or must i register anothe company.

Thank you all for your anticipated advice, input and guide.

Remain bless

(1) (Reply)

Top Package Forwarding Companies From The United States / Financial Partner Needed To Execute A Federal Government Water Borehole Contract / 40k Metrictonnes Ago Availabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.