Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,440 members, 7,947,812 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

My Golf 3 Has Started Again - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Golf 3 Has Started Again (776 Views)

My Carina E Has Started Again Ooo / My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! / MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Golf 3 Has Started Again by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2013
When I start my Golf 3 anytime of the day except in the morning, It starts and the tachometer reading goes to 1 and comes back to zero and the engine goes off. This happens for like 4times before it finally picks and stays at 1. Its a 1996 model 1.8L engine manual Trans. Is it some thing I need to worry about? Please House I need urgent response.
Re: My Golf 3 Has Started Again by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2013
smiley

Lol! Praise d lord.
Re: My Golf 3 Has Started Again by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 18, 2013
Silkmoth33: smiley

Lol! Praise d lord.

Y lol. Is that the answer. Pls pass
Re: My Golf 3 Has Started Again by baaliyah(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
When I had a problem similar to that with Golf, the problem was ignition key. It was like when I turned the key to start the car it will start at the point of 'start', any turn after that point will off the car immediately. You know ignition has three points, the last point starts your engine, if it has problems it allows u to turn the key further, even after 'START ' then the car goes off. Your problem may be different, but u can confirm this on ur own, while u await professional advice.
Re: My Golf 3 Has Started Again by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
My Golf 3 has started again Sorry bro but Pardon me am killing myself with laughter right now. That topic is very funny ...that ride needs to be flogged seriously...o!
Re: My Golf 3 Has Started Again by xcitedjay(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
Might be a faulty air flow meter. Had a similar problem but after changing the air flow meter, 'my car started again'. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Vw Passat Vibrate On Drive And Reverse When I Press The Brake Pedal / Are Nigerian Drivers Good For F1? / Clean Toyota Camry For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.