Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? (6011 Views)

Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) / Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by dmalik: 9:22am On Sep 18, 2013
There is a girl I really love so dearly and I'm willing to sacrifice everything to get her because she is just different. I believe I'm in love so don't take it hard on me with your comments. Here is the text message I received from her yesterday:

"Well the truth is I don't know if I'll ever love u in the future but I don't now and I don't know what God has planned for me in the future so I've kept my options opened".

Please does this means complete back up or maintain your standards?

Your advice needed from the experts here cox I'm a novice in this......

1 Like

Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 18, 2013
dmalik: There is a girl I really love so dearly and I'm willing to sacrifice everything to get her because she is just different. I believe I'm in love so don't take it hard on me with your comments. Here is the text message I received from her yesterday:

"Well the truth is I don't know if I'll ever love u in the future but I don't now and I don't know what God has planned for me in the future so I've kept my options opened".

She can't love you now cos you're broke but in future when you speak her language(money) she'll understand you, so her options are open. . . In fact, you are an option to her. That's is all you are worth.

30 Likes

Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by kliq(m): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2013
50/50(fair Xchange)

1 Like

Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by bigtt76(f): 9:31am On Sep 18, 2013
Babe don state am plainly ...'I don't now' what else do you want to hear? She's probably keeping you for the sake of the fact she don't have any real person ..so I've kept my options opened meaning she's racing it out with just anybody that comes around.

Save your love dearie and let hope not die. She may well be trying to check how you are able to handle situations like this. Just tell her ...no sweat and thanks for your time shared together. Na smallie right? 20ish?

1 Like

Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Danhumprey: 9:50am On Sep 18, 2013
sexkillz: She can't love you now cos you're broke but in future when you speak her language(money) she'll understand you, so her options are open. . . In fact, you are an option to her. That's is all you are worth.
LMAO...................Bad boy! grin
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 18, 2013
---
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by 190: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2013
bigtt76: Babe don state am plainly ...'I don't now' what else do you want to hear? She's probably keeping you for the sake of the fact she don't have any real person ..so I've kept my options opened meaning she's racing it out with just anybody that comes around.

Save your love dearie and let hope not die. She may well be trying to check how you are able to handle situations like this. Just tell her ...no sweat and thanks for your time shared together. Na smallie right? 20ish?

well spoken like a professional

I should hire you into my ministry cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Exponental(m): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2013
She means, u are a plan B eventhough plan A is still open.
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Nikkyparadise(m): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2013
She's jst playin d game of nt holdin on nd nt lettin go.......nw dnt try 2 win her luv, jst try 2 win her hrt........winin her hrt diffrz 4rm winin her luv.......once u win her hrt,u'r sure of her luv. Winin her luv dosnt mean u got her hrt too..

1 Like

Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2013
Nikky-paradise:
She's jst playin d game of nt holdin on nd nt lettin go.......nw dnt try 2 win her luv, jst try 2 win her hrt........winin her hrt diffrz 4rm winin her luv.......once u win her hrt,u'r sure of her luv. Winin her luv dosnt mean u got her hrt too..
Win what heart? What kind of joblessness disorder is that? Is she the only girl? You mean he should keep chasing after the insult she doled out, calling him an option?

1 Like

Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Popowaa: 10:21am On Sep 18, 2013
sexkillz:
She can't love you now cos you're broke but in future when you speak her language(money) she'll understand you, so her options are open. . . In fact, you are an option to her. That's is all you are worth.
Very true

1 Like

Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Popowaa: 10:22am On Sep 18, 2013
190:

well spoken like a professional

I should hire you into my ministry cheesy
smh
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 18, 2013
sexkillz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by fr3do(m): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2013
[size=20pt]MAKE SOME MONEY,EGO![/size]
cheesy
her other options will be deleted making you the only option.

But,let me advise you from the bottom of my heart
dump that biiitch,get a better person,she went as far as sending you a text not a face to face conversation,in the future she might dessert at ur not so good moments.

1 Like

Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 18, 2013
bigtt76: Babe don state am plainly ...'I don't now' what else do you want to hear? She's probably keeping you for the sake of the fact she don't have any real person ..so I've kept my options opened meaning she's racing it out with just anybody that comes around.

That I am very sure of... na 20ish cos dem no dey get brain at all... GBAM

And the funniest of all....

dmalik: There is a girl I really love so dearly and I'm willing to sacrifice everything to get her because she is just different. I believe I'm in love so don't take it hard on me with your comments. Here is the text message I received from her yesterday:

Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by 190: 10:55am On Sep 18, 2013
Popowaa: smh

our ministry nau

me and you nor get ministry before cheesy
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Isiterere(m): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2013
play along but make sure you don't loose any valuable except S*P*E*R*M .
I love relationship with this kind of terms and conditions.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nikky-paradise:

what are you saying....ok you win her heart...and she gives it you, but gives her a55 to some other dude.....what are you gonna do, you cant eat or fvkc the heart and you cant break it cos the original is with her lover.....you lost double measure, your money and emotions.
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Tranquill: 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
She knows you are facing hardship now so when your condition improves and you have your breakthrough then she can start loving up. But remember that love is not genuine.
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
sexkillz:
gringringrin
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
sexkillz:

cheesy
This only goes if you are a broke at the momento!
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by swtme(f): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
It means she doesn't love u but when she no longer av an option and menopause season is almost knocking then u can be of assistance!!! undecided
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by goldfish80(m): 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
Op,the lady is at a point in her life were she wants something different from what you can offer. I can only advise you to shyne her kongo and bail,if you know what I mean wink
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2013

what she simply means is you have no money, you have no swags, I have other chykers with one or both. If you ever get rich and get some swags, don't forget me because I'm putting you on reserve...

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Emaprince: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
bigtt76: She's probably keeping you for the sake of the fact she don't have any real person
sooooo on point!!!

@op
you need to stop falling in love with her cos you may end up heart-broken.just take her as a s.exual partner and leave her when you are satiated or even if she sees exactly who she's looking for,then you can move on unhurt.
I even like her type because she's not deceiving you.
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Allwility: 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
Bludeville:
what she simply means is you have no money, you have no swags, I have other chykers with one or both. If you ever get rich and get some swags, don't forget me because I'm putting you on reserve...
Babe! Are you a rap artiste? You words had a natural flow. #SteadyRhymes.
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
dmalik:
There is a girl I really love so dearly and I'm willing to sacrifice everything to get her because she is just different. I believe I'm in love so don't take it hard on me with your comments. Here is the text message I received from her yesterday:

"Well the truth is I don't know if I'll ever love u in the future but I don't now and I don't know what God has planned for me in the future so I've kept my options are still opened"

^^
There goes you answer mr. option x
ADVICE
Open your own option. This babe sld be at the bottom of it.
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Popowaa: 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
190:

our ministry nau

me and you nor get ministry before cheesy
shockedshocked
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by kedukc(m): 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
there is love in sharing..
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by chuksi79(m): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Popowaa: smh
why are you shaking your head, abi him lie?
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by 2kurupt(m): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
It means you have won yourself a spot on the 'assistant boyfriend' category & she's still on the wait for the real dude or chairman.
My advice is you ditch the gal & move on to someone ready to make you number one, c ause she doesn't see you moving up the hierarchy anytime soon. Lemme add that no need sticking around coz shining the congo ain't even guaranteed.
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Bvercially(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
??seriously? OP r u a learner?
dat babe no send u at all so just free her and move!...all dis BOw wow babes go de form sef...abeg abeg wei babes de overwhelm we bois now na hin u de jonz for one smally?..abi u sef na V ? undecided jus askin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know A Virgin Girl From Her Facial Skin Signature / DELETED / 8 Questions About Sex We’re Too Embarrassed To Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.