Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Describe Tpia. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Describe Tpia. (2469 Views)

If You've Ever Offended Or Insulted Tpia, You Can Drop Your Apologies Here / I Love Tpia! / Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Describe Tpia. by homesteady(m): 10:54am On Sep 18, 2013
I'm sure most of us know Tpia! So here is my own description of tpia.

If I was given a pen to draw her from my imagination, I'll draw her as a fat ugly woman, whose face is invaded by pimples, she'll have very short and scanty hair(almost bald), her eyebrows will be bald, her lips will be very black, her eyes will be big and black, she'll have a lot of beards,she will have very big and rotten teeth, and her fingernails will be very long and ugly.
I see her as a very bitter and angry woman who comes to Nairaland to vent all her frustration on unsuspecting members!
She has no epitome of humour, she is always having a quarrel with someone and she is not friendly! I just checked her profile and I saw that she joined NL since 2009 and she is not following anybody! Doesn't it sound strange??
I've been following her posts since I joined NL, and almost all her posts reeks of bitterness.
She is always the chief antagonist of every OP!
- chief antagonist of spongebob, when she posted picture of herself working out!
- chief antagonist of Ese walter in that COZA drama
- Chief antagonist of that Man that complained about his child school teaching them too much
- And chief antagonist of everybody that is not supporting her point of view!
Just yesterday, she opened a thread on Rehabilitation of cultist on NL, and I said to myself, if anybody on NL is a cultist, then Tpia has to be Witch!

2 Likes

Re: Describe Tpia. by demelza: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2013
You must really be obsessed with her. Why not send a PM to her and hopefully you both can take it from there. grin

1 Like

Re: Describe Tpia. by Gboliwe: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2013
Wahala dey sleep, trouble wake am. Me I am just watching
Re: Describe Tpia. by Rexphobia(m): 11:11am On Sep 18, 2013
Strolling in the hallway. Waiting for the ETT crew to arrive
Re: Describe Tpia. by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 18, 2013
OP, na trouble you dey find soo gringrin

*just watching*
Re: Describe Tpia. by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 18, 2013
Na trouble u dey find gan o. If she land here na u go kneel for ground dey cry dey beg grin
anyway, her body description is quiet funny, the way you described her physique, I'd call her a troll(the one we watch in Merlin) lol
Re: Describe Tpia. by homesteady(m): 11:31am On Sep 18, 2013
demelza: You must really be obsessed with her. Why not send a PM to her and hopefully you both can take it from there. grin

Only on one condition, that T.B Joshua lays his hands on her! wink
Re: Describe Tpia. by steg0miah: 11:35am On Sep 18, 2013
Baybe: OP, na trouble you dey find soo gringrin

*just watching*

Seconded, the Op is seriously looking for trouble.

To the Op, why are you stalking her on line, are you obssessed with her?

Waiting for some monikers to comment, chief amidst them are; babyosisi(can't 4get that bloody e-fight they had then: die, die)lool, r231, freigburger, mynd....

Grabs a seat, this thread gotta be interesting!
Re: Describe Tpia. by homesteady(m): 11:37am On Sep 18, 2013
I know many people have things against tpia, but just want to play on the safe side!
Voice out everything here, let us send a strong message her!
I'm sure if she comes here, hell will break loose, but we can also make heaven break loose grin

1 Like

Re: Describe Tpia. by homesteady(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2013
steg0miah:

Waiting for some monikers to comment, chief amidst them are; babyosisi(can't 4get that bloody e-fight they had then: die, die)lool, r231, freigburger, mynd....

I'm not stalking her! I can just help but notice her bitter comments!
Everybody knows tpia!

1 Like

Re: Describe Tpia. by demelza: 11:41am On Sep 18, 2013
steg0miah:

Your plan will fail in Jesus name. Its not fair wanting that amount of people to gang up on one person but I know tpia is more than equal to the task. cool
Re: Describe Tpia. by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 18, 2013
demelza: Your plan will fail in Jesus name. Its not fair wanting that amount of people to gang up on one person but I know tpia is more than equal to the task. cool
the beast sef fit handle over 10 bad Nlanders, no shaking!

1 Like

Re: Describe Tpia. by demelza: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Dont be foul! Not good referring to a lady as a beast.
Re: Describe Tpia. by homesteady(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Did you say 10? She can handle all the 1million NLanders at the same time!
That's why I called her a witch grin

2 Likes

Re: Describe Tpia. by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2013
maxwello.yg:
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Describe Tpia. by homesteady(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2013
demelza: Dont be foul! Not good referring to a lady as a beast.

Did you call that agbero a lady?? Jeez!!

1 Like

Re: Describe Tpia. by steg0miah: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2013
demelza: Your plan will fail in Jesus name. Its not fair wanting that amount of people to gang up on one person but I know tpia is more than equal to the task. cool

Wasn't planning anything oo, just said i was waiting for her nairaland fans to comment! Lool

1 Like

Re: Describe Tpia. by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2013
homesteady:

My own na to just dey laugh.

gringringrin
Re: Describe Tpia. by steg0miah: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2013
demelza: Dont be foul! Not good referring to a lady as a beast.

Lady mba! She is an angry, lonely old woman
Re: Describe Tpia. by demelza: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2013
steg0miah:

Lady mba! She is an angry, lonely old woman
homesteady:

If tpia decides to comment, make I compile the name-callers for easy attack. grin
Re: Describe Tpia. by homesteady(m): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2013
If only this thread could get enough publicity, you'll see the amount of people that 'll come here to insult tpia! grin
She'll have emotional breakdown by force gringrin
Then we'll recommend her to visit the suicide thread in family section
Re: Describe Tpia. by steg0miah: 11:59am On Sep 18, 2013
demelza: If tpia decides to comment, make I compile the name-callers for easy attack. grin

Abeg, if tpia steps on this thread. Alert me, make i modify some of ma post and step out immediately, better still view as a guest gringrin
Re: Describe Tpia. by Iaz93: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
tpia@, where art thou? Tpia@ is unique in her own way tho.... undecided undecided
Re: Describe Tpia. by homesteady(m): 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
steg0miah:

Abeg, if tpia steps on this thread. Alert me, make i modify some of ma post and step out immediately, better still view as a guest gringrin

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through christ who strengthens me!
gringrin
This is my watchword for the impending war!

1 Like

Re: Describe Tpia. by Gboliwe: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
homesteady: If only this thread could get enough publicity, you'll see the amount of people that 'll come here to insult tpia! grin
She'll have emotional breakdown by force gringrin
Then we'll recommend her to visit the suicide thread in family section
this is wicked. At this point I have to say its gone too far. Too far

1 Like

Re: Describe Tpia. by homesteady(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
Gboliwe:
this is wicked. At this point I have to say its gone too far. Too far

This is not even close to the torment she has given some Nlanders!
Re: Describe Tpia. by RoyalRoy(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
Viewing this topic: tpia@, Gboliwe, Royal Roy(m), Serendipity(f),Blank(f),Homesteady(m)

grin grin grin
Re: Describe Tpia. by demelza: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
homesteady:

This is not even close to the torment she has given some Nlanders!
tpia don open thread for you. Its slowly getting blawdy grin
Re: Describe Tpia. by AbuMikey(m): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
After going through about 10 of her threads,I can Categorically say, Tpia@ needs some help from either Uselu Central or Yaba left! angry
Re: Describe Tpia. by homesteady(m): 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
Abu Mikey: After going through about 10 of her threads,I can Categorically say, Tpia@ needs some help from either Uselu Central or Yaba left! angry

Abi she really needs help from uselu! gringrin
Re: Describe Tpia. by homesteady(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
It seems she's scared of coming to this thread!
Re: Describe Tpia. by baby124: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
I have never had any problems with Tpia. I think she likes me. She does make some good comments if you can get through the sarcasm. And I think she does most of what she does to either derail a thread she doesn't like. Or attack a poster she has been studying. She is quite outstanding at the insults too. All of you here. For years to come Tpia will deal with you. Una dey laugh dey shine teeth in groups. Hehehe. I await Tpia and you all on other threads. One thing she hates though is people insulting church and its people. Nothing annoys her more. Hahahahaha. Anyway, I await Tpia. Op, you dey vex because she opened a thread calling you cultist. Rotflmao.

(1) (2)

What's The Best Book You Read During The Year? / *new Member, Please Welcome Me* / Am I Misunderstood Or A Rude And Disrespectful Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.