Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,002 members, 7,970,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:36 PM

Legitimate Ways Of Making Money Online Fast - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Legitimate Ways Of Making Money Online Fast (913 Views)

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 / Simple Online Fast Earning Business.....so Easy!! / Make Money Online Fast With This Investment Program. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legitimate Ways Of Making Money Online Fast by sleekmike(m): 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2008
I have really worked hard. I have tried MLM,,but I discovered each time that I was working for someone else. I tried the online business but I discovered that 99% of them are Scam.
Due to my quest to find a legitimate way of making money online, I continued untill I made it. I would not want you to make the mistakes I made initially. I paid dearly ( I.e. in cash) before I got the real and honest thing.
I am not claiming to be very rich but I can afford a holiday in any part of the world, has a good car and live well. I dont call this richness because I know that soon I will get to my desired state of wealth. Thanks to God Almighty and the online business.
I have come to realise that one can refuse to be poor and work himself out of it. If you want a legitimate and simple way of making money online, just send me a blank mail to the address below for details. mikekire2000@yahoo.com or mikekire@gmail.com
Re: Legitimate Ways Of Making Money Online Fast by ztyle(m): 11:14am On Jul 03, 2008
I suggest you do FOREX,as for Autosurf and Hyip its damn risky but they are all legitimate ways of making cool cash.
Re: Legitimate Ways Of Making Money Online Fast by TONINATHO: 11:49am On Jul 03, 2008
Hello People
am into electronics and computer sales, frm printers to flash and laptops
call me on 08066512844 and u are guaranteed the cheapest and best of service.
hp dv 900o AMD athlon dual core, 2gb ram 250gb harddisk webcam, wireless, 17' card reader, lightscribe technology, goes for 160k (www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press_kits/2006/psgconsumer/ds_dv9000.pdf )
if u think not true call me on 008066512844.
supply quantites will bring a reduction in quantity
Re: Legitimate Ways Of Making Money Online Fast by ilekky(m): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2008
Well,people have really spoken about making money online but I still believe that you can make good money online if and only if you learn from people that have done it and have good track records.People like Dr Sunny obazu ojeagbase and Akin Alabi have done well in Affiliate marketing and you can learn from them instead of gambling round the internet and wasting your precious time.They thought me the nitty gritty of affiliate marketing and what I have been missing all these while.[see my picture with akin alabi in today's success digest extra].
To be successful on the internet,go learn it from the people that are doing it and not people that just want to make money by selling the info.With this,you can make good money on net just by being patient and persistent.
Re: Legitimate Ways Of Making Money Online Fast by ztyle(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2008
True Talk ilekky but i prefer "Blogging" its pay this days @poster contact me 4 more on blogging.

(1) (Reply)

Earn $2 When You Refer A Friend / . / The Remington Mini-bar Fusing Fashion With Furniture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.