Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,841 members, 7,945,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display (37936 Views)

Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera / Gionee S8 With 5.5-inch 1080p Display With 3d Touch, 4gb Ram, Full Metal Body / V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by hustla(m): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2013
Chomzy19: I Really Do pity Techno Users, they try Soooo hard to convince others that they re wasting money one begins to Wonder?... U don't see Appple, Samsung or BB users making such Noise Ever
Its lyk Cos d Phone is Cheap they really HV to prove it blongs to others Or is all this Noise because is mostly Kids that Use it...

Well Coins do make noise, Notes Don't

I wouldn't dare comment if an iPhone or HTC One was mentioned..classic well built phones..

but Samsung and Blackberry ..they are not better than high end Tecno phones..just the brand name and some added features to make expensive crap

Sometimes I wonder why Samsung keeps using the same plastic feel...oh I remember now..they are from South Korea..

Rubbish!
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Tbken: 8:34am On Sep 20, 2013
walcolm:

shocked dum dum...you have to convert the apk to .bar file for it to install on a BB....apk are for androids...there are many sites to learn how to port .apk to .bar from
nonsense,dis thought is realy cumin 4rm anus abi
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by carule(m): 8:47am On Sep 20, 2013
This people na almost the same phone them dey bring all the time. God help all BB freak ohhhhhhh...
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by ozor333(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2013
Android is always on point. BB have no regard anymore.

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2013
Na life be this?.....
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Omooba77: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2013
Fhemmmy: They could do couple of things to make some money off this phone:
1. Stop all the rubbish of release in Europe before Canada and USA
2. Make the price affordable
3. make sure that the booting sequence is not as long as other Blackberry phones.
Europe is a small entity compare to USA& Canada. Moreover there is poverty in Europe.........
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2013
kevd4all: People who are looking for a devices with a 5" screen size with the largest battery on a BlackBerry and with BlackBerry 10 OS you get the best of both worlds with android unlocked runtime allowing users to sideload almost all android apps...the problem I have with bb users in Nigeria is that most of the people that use it buy it to feel among or as a status symbol they are never able to utilise the full potential of such a device and end up bad mouthing BlackBerry. If you are bizness minded don't see the reason why you would want all the HD games on a phone

Well I'm also of the opinion if you want to play HD games, then get a console designed for that purpose. Smart phones really are ment for so many other things a biz minded person would be glad to have access to all in one place. Yet still the smart phone manufacturers also have the mobile gaming crew at heart all in thebead to boost sales.
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by huntax(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2013
yusufogrin:
shey u be indian. . . See as u compose english like person wey dey live for bombay. . . .no meaning at all
He just didn't insert the punctuation marks,if u read carefully,u'll understand what he means.
Bottom line,Nigerians don't use blackberry phones to the full effect. It's a business minded phone,unlike the Andriod and Apple phones that are more of games and graphics.
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Burger01(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2013
lilkudos: just like the pix... I saw.. A bird trying to swallow a frog... The frog held tightly on the throat of the bird... With a sign saying.. Do not give up.. No matter what... I think that explains a lot.. I like bb.. But android is a lover of my heart... Many things going on.. But if they reduce the price.. At least let it be affordable.. Am sure they'll make it to the finish line.... At least 3th ain't that bad...

grin

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by dguizman(m): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2013
All na wash
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2013
huntax:
He just didn't insert the punctuation marks,if u read carefully,u'll understand what he means.
Bottom line,Nigerians don't use blackberry phones to the full effect. It's a business minded phone,unlike the Andriod and Apple phones that are more of games and graphics.
Emmm... So what wuld u say about this Z30?
Its a biz minded phone... Huh?

With Android, u can scan documents with the cam of ur phone using MDscan, convert them 2 PDF files and attach them 2 ur mail and voila, u are done with ur work 4 the day. View office docs(MS word, Power Point, Excel, PDF files), Edit ur photos as a professional with Adobe Photo shop touch, reply mails swiftly with SWIFT kEYBOARD, i love 2 type on this keyboard app.
Video conferening/skype with ur biz partner(s) and keep urself entertained during the weekend with Powerful HD games, Watch live EPL matches on the go, if u are female who loves music and fashion, switch on 2 Entertaimnet channels, Channel O and other fashion tv shows, all on Sybla TV app, The most intriguing part "PING ur pals on BBM chat" cool.
What more can i ask for? grin

2 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by ponti93(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2013
Fresia01: Ok, wil get it anytime ma C-01 stops login in or postn commentz on nairaland and anytym d price comes dwn 2 N2000! 4 nw ma C.01 is stil making sense.
grin
Fresia01: Ok, wil get it anytime ma C-01 stops login in or postn commentz on nairaland and anytym d price comes dwn 2 N2000! 4 nw ma C.01 is stil making sense.
lwkmd.
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by NorseGod: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2013
When they start producing dual/ tripple sim,then i wil buy another blackberry. Until thenm my curve zero will maintain status Quo.
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by bokunrawo(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2013
Innovative thinking brings brilliant ideas
together which contribute to making A2
possible. Life will be much more
interesting, simpler, and more colorful with
A2. Faster and smarter ways to get
connected with the world outside and the
people you beloved. Tecno Phantom A2,
also called F8 is leading the road of next-
generation smartphone devices.
Key Features
2G/3G , WIFI , google Play , facebook ,
opera mini , gmail , google maps , Dual SIM
Dual Standby
Platform
Operating system : Android 4.2
Network : 3.75G/3G/2G
Band : GSM900/1800MHz/WCDMA2100MH
Basic Parameter
CPU frequency : 1.2GHz Quad-core
CPU : MT6589
GPU : Embedded
Battery
Capacity : 2630mAh
Talk time : 17.3hrs
Standby time : 280hrs
Data
GPRS : Yes
EDGE : Yes
3G : Yes
Size
Color : Black, white
Dimension : 160×82×8.9mm
Memory
ROM/ROM : 4GB
RAM/RAM : 1GB
External memory : Expandable microSD, up
to 32G
Camera
Camera Type : Back/Front
Pixel : 13.0MP/8.0MP
Flash Light : Yes
Video recording : Yes
Video calling : Yes
Image size : 720*1280
Display
Size : 5.7''
Material : CTP
Type : HD
Resolution : 720*1280
Sensor
G-sensor : Yes
Light sensor : Yes
Proximity sensor : Yes
Common Tools
Torch : No
Calculator : Yes
World clock : Yes
Alarm : Yes
Memo : Yes
Calendar : Yes
Multimedia
Audio player : MP3, MIDI, AMR, WAV, AAC
Ringtone format : MIDI, MP3
Video player : MP4, 3GP
Picture format : JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG
SNS/IM : Facebook, Palmchat
Entertainment
Flash : No
JAVA : No
FM radio : Yes
Voice recording : Yes
E-book reader : Yes
Games : Yes
Connectivity
GPS navigation : Yes
WiFi/WLAN : Yes
Bluetooth : Yes
USB port : Yes, 5pin
Earphone : Yes,3.5mm
Program Files
Map software : Yes

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by bokunrawo(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2013
Innovative thinking brings brilliant ideas
Key Features
Dual Standby
Platform
Basic Parameter
Battery
Data
Size
Memory
to 32G
Camera
Display
Sensor
Common Tools
Multimedia
Entertainment
Connectivity
Program Files

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
bokunrawo: Innovative thinking brings brilliant ideas
Key Features
Dual Standby
Platform
Basic Parameter
Battery
Data
Size
Memory
to 32G
Camera
Display
Sensor
Common Tools
Multimedia
Entertainment
Connectivity
Program Files
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
bokunrawo: Innovative thinking brings brilliant ideas
Key Features
Dual Standby
Platform
Basic Parameter
Battery
Data
Size
Memory
to 32G
Camera
Display
Sensor
Common Tools
Multimedia
Entertainment
Connectivity
Program Files
LOL grin OP, but this is not a Tecno Thread na?
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Solarpower(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
walcolm:

ok, tell me something that is unique on the iOS platform and the Android platform that symbian OS or even the BB platform cannot do
Bloody Blind (BB)fanatic. Nw i c u dnt knw jack bout smartphones.
*abeg wia my dstv remote make i change channel*
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by ciphoenix: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
hustla:

If it is how expensive your phone is or the kind of phone you use that gives you self esteem ...bro..you need to see a psychiatrist.. You have really lost it..
No ..seriously... Ah!

For real? Was that the message you got? Well I won't be drawn into exchanging words.

Consider this:
You take a cheaper item "A" to a gathering of people with more expensive items "B, C & D", NO ONE CARES HOW MUCH YOU GOT IT. But when you start screaming how yours is cheaper and better, that spells insecurities. Still NO ONE CARES.
Hope you catch the drift.

2 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by edwinolorondu: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
well, bb is really coming up. tecno will definitely fade out bc they exaggerate well on thr specifications. especially on phantom. BB remains the best the only people that compare bb with tecno are those that only like transfering files like music and the rest.

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by stephano100(m): 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
edwin olorondu: well, bb is really coming up. tecno will definitely fade out bc they exaggerate well on thr specifications. especially on phantom. BB remains the best the only people that compare bb with tecno are those that only like transfering files like music and the rest.
BIG LEARNER is d word for u.

2 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
edwin olorondu: well, bb is really coming up. tecno will definitely fade out bc they exaggerate well on thr specifications. especially on phantom. BB remains the best the only people that compare bb with tecno are those that only like transfering files like music and the rest.
THE ONLY PIPZ DAT SUPPORT BB, ARE DIE HARD FANATICS...

D ONLY PIPZ THT SUPPORT TECNO, ARE THOSE WHO CANT AFFORD HIGH END PHONES...

SAMSUNG HAS BEEN MAKING ANDROID SINCE 2011, YET U DIDNT SEE PIPZ BUYIN IT AT RANDOM, COX IT WAS COSTLY..

TECNO STARTS MAKING ANDROID... NOW EVERYBODY HAS AN ANDROID, AND ARE READY TO DEFEND TECNO TO D CORE SIMPLY COX ITS CHEAP AND THEY COULD AFFORD IT...

TO ME BB IS DEAD AND GONE...

WHILE ANDROID STILL RULES AND WILL ATTAIN A HEIGHT OF CERTAIN GLORY,, THEN FALL.... .

UBUNTU IS THE FUTURE...

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by zealed64: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
ALL THESE BB PEEPZ SHOULD JUST SHUT IT PUUULLEEEZZZ!!!......MOST OF US HERE DON USE BB AND KNOW WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT,... "TECNO ANDROID IS VERY MUCH USEFUL/BETTER THAN ANY BB PHONE!".....go jump inside lagoon if e pain you.... NEVER YOU, I REPEAT, NEVER YOU COMPARE BB TO ANDROID..... EVEN SEF DONT COMPARE BB TO SYMBIAN(respect!)..
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by tunjiafolayanka(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
GOOD THINKING .........GOOD PRODUCT
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by temtop005(m): 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
Blackberry in troublehttp://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/09/21/technology/blackberry-plans-to-cut-4500-jobs.html?sa=U&ei=QZI9Up2zGKSO7QbQ1ICQDg&ved=0CBwQqQIwAA&sig2=7yOQSZZKjcc4I35d1NaCHg&usg=AFQjCNG-OxG4CtFjFR4e73DXoyA7OQe0lQ&
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by samistry(m): 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
***commenting with my phantomA* lol I laff at u
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by ambotienigeria: 9:38am On Oct 12, 2013
Solarpower: sad i guess u'v nt set ur eyes on a GS4 before. I pity u

You pity me? I aint d one giving a good product all acronyms of non performance. The problem is you guys like flashy but tech and business people like engine. So have you tried to find out what's under the hood of your beloved "GS4"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rooting Samsung Grand Duos / *super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK / We Didn't Do Anything Wrong Nokia CEO Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.