Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,060 members, 7,933,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:17 AM

President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! (3917 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: 4 Methods Corrupt Nigerians Use To Steal Nigeria's Money / Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss / Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by brainpower(m): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
The funny thing about this thread is that I actually wanted to believe it but knowing how extreme and far we take politics in this forum I decided to open the link first and what I saw was " sorry the page was not found" yet we are meant to believe the story. And this mentality is growing among many Nigerians that what we have is too many propaganda and it isn't healthy for us as a country especially the youths. I believe they may know these people afterall every politician including himself are all looters of our treasury, yet they will still need to be careful at it. If IBB is arrested tomorrow do you think there will be peace in this country? What if the Sultan of Sokoto is brought in for questioning, do you think the security operatives will even be able to leave his palace alive not to talk of with him? We play politics with too much bitterness here. Imagine OBJ and Tinubu meeting behind closed doors, that will show you that these men are just using our heads. So you can continue with insults if you are a laptop dog afterall that's what you are being paid for.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by aresa: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
Curlieweed:

I can't decide if you guys are serious or just trying to be diversionary with this kind of statements. Is this simply a lack of understanding of the constitution (primary school civics)? When did the President become responsible for jailing criminals? What is the job of the judiciary and what is the place of separation of powers?

GEJ talked about institutional reforms but that flew right over their janjawid reactionary heads. I just tire for all this ignorance. I will just stick to the sexuality section.

Of what use are the institutions when the commander in chief himself betrays and undermines the institutions by parading around and appointing the same crooks under his own EFCC's investigations.

Even his new CHIEF OF STAFF was indicted of corruption in 2000 and barred from holding public office.

His own spokes man aka Okupe is a con man. He scammed the people of Imo state. The con man was paid over N1.2billion, with very little or no work to show for it and he was arrested and locked up by the EFCC, but he walked free same way crooks walk free in Nigeria.

Okupe moved in to Benue state with another crooked company he made up to scam the people of Benue for N2.303 billion.

When he was appointed by this corruption loving President, he was on EFCC's wanted list.

The man should have been prosecuted and jailed, but our corruption loving president rewarded him with a top government position.

Jonathan appounted Adamu Mu’azu to head NIMASA while still under EFCC investigation.

The same crook was appointed by Jonathan to head the PDP even though was still being investigated for graft by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, for allegedly looting N19.8billion belonging to his state while he was governor between 1999 and 2007.

When the president pardon and surrounds himself with crooks under his own EFFC's investigation or even corruption tainted people, he sends the wrong message to the same institutions, he undermines the same institutions, he's telling the same institutions to forget about the investigation because they now have federal cover, they are now working for the president, the commander in chief and the chief law enforcement officer.

The man is not only a crook by association, he's a crook mentally and culturally because he picks from the same crooked and corrupt pool of Nigerians.

The same crooked president gives out National awards to corrupt people that really should be in jail.

He is the number one enemy of our judicial system and other institutions because he undermine them at will and he inspires zero confidence.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by OsunOriginal: 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
chimerase2:
I will still vote for him come 2015
Nobody is an angel we re all human, stop making some pple luk like saint wen the re devil incarnate

You be Igbo naa... Who else will tribalists and religious bigot vote for?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by chimerase2: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
OsunOriginal:

I didnt insult or incite anytin wen I made ma point and pls mind how u talk to pple here is it a crime to be an igbo or is it a crime to vote who I want to vote
Pls behave ur self if u re intelligent enuf u won't hv said dat rubbish u just said

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by gebest: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
omenka:
President Goodluck Jonathan has lamented that in
spite of institutional reforms aimed at fighting
corrupt practices, Nigerians, through their actions
encourage graft.

He also said both the public and private sectors
were involved in corruption but stated that he
would not give out their names “SO THAT I WON'T BE ATTACKED.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/nigerians-
encourage-corruption-jonathan/

This is a statement reportedly (according to Punch newspaper) made by the President, Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria!!

By this, we are effectively left to our own fate as the president, who enjoys the security of the Police, Civil Defense Corps, Army, Navy, SSS, the Air Force, the Judiciary, all Federal MDAs, and indeed, Militants in the Niger Delta, is scared of "being attacked".

How secure are ordinary Nigerians, relative to the security of the president, to volunteer info as they relate to corrupt officials and criminals,if the president himself couldn't do same for fear of an attack??

Nigerians can you now see clearly the manner of guy you folks elected as president?? Someone who's absolutely unwilling to stake his hide for the greater good of the country and unabashedly declears so in public!

The sooner we rid ourselves of this plague, the better for us.

God Bless Nigeria.

bros the kind of attack he is talkin about is nt physical but from newspapers and social networks e.g NAIRALAND.
Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by omenka(m): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
brainpower:
The funny thing about this thread is that I actually wanted to believe it but knowing how extreme and far we take politics in this forum I decided to open the link first and what I saw was " sorry the page was not found" yet we are meant to believe the story. And this mentality is growing among many Nigerians that what we have is too many propaganda and it isn't healthy for us as a country especially the youths. I believe they may know these people afterall every politician including himself are all looters of our treasury, yet they will still need to be careful at it. If IBB is arrested tomorrow do you think there will be peace in this country? What if the Sultan of Sokoto is brought in for questioning, do you think the security operatives will even be able to leave his palace alive not to talk of with him? We play politics with too much bitterness here. Imagine OBJ and Tinubu meeting behind closed doors, that will show you that these men are just using our heads. So you can continue with insults if you are a laptop dog afterall that's what you are being paid for.
http://www.punchng.com/news/nigerians-
encourage-corruption-jonathan/

Copy it all and paste in on your browser Odefolio, not just the "clickable" portion.
Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by omenka(m): 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
gebest:
bros the kind of attack he is talkin about is nt physical but from newspapers and social networks e.g NAIRALAND.
Mr interpreter clap for yourself. I can't see where he called newspapers here.

Besides, be that as it may, so he's willing to sacrifice the well-being of the nation so he wouldn't be "attacked by newspapers"?? Doesn't that sound even dumber to you??undecided
Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by omenka(m): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
OsunOriginal:

It is called "herd mentality".
Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by gebest: 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
omenka:
Mr interpreter clap for yourself. I can't see where he called newspapers here.

Besides, be that as it may, so he's willing to sacrifice the well-being of the nation so he wouldn't be "attacked by newspapers"?? Doesn't that sound even dumber to you??undecided
kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa my self.
Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by arresa: 2:51am On Oct 05, 2014
FFK, a known hard core GEJ critic visited GEJ behind closed doors today, FFK's EFCC case disappeared tomorrow and all of a sudden, FFK is PDP's mouthpiece and attack dog and according to him, Jonathan is no longer all the terrible names he called him in the past, jonathan is now a saint.

This is how crooked and corrupt Nigerians dodge our low reinforcements and crime fighting institutions, befriend GEJ and you are off the hook with your loot.. .

This crooked and deceptive man is the most corrupt Nigerian ever..

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by anonimi: 5:45am On Oct 05, 2014
redsun:
There is nothing shameful about it,it is the truth.Nigerians are their own worse enemies.

The OP as usual is being ECONOMICAL with his story in order to MISLEAD his fellow citizens in line with the commission received from those who engaged him as an "internet warrior to CONFUSE the minds of Nigerians".

The TITLE of the story in Punch is even different, meanwhile this is the other part of the SAME news story from Punch =>

The President spoke while declaring open the 54th annual conference of the Nigerian Economic Society in Abuja on Tuesday.

The conference, which has as its theme, “Institutions, institutional reforms and economic development,” is the single largest gathering of economists in the country.

Jonathan argued that if Nigerians did not “reward corrupt practices” through their actions, those involved in them would have no need to continue.

He said, “I want a society where all of us will frown upon people who come up with what they are not supposed to have.

“(If) a young man who just started a job and within six months or a year comes up with a car of N7m to N15m and you clap for him, then you are rewarding corruption.

“So for us as a nation to bring corruption down, it is not just blaming government or blaming the police. but all individuals must frown upon people who have what they are not supposed to have; who live in houses they are not supposed to live in; who drive cars they are not supposed to drive and who wear expensive suits they are not supposed to wear.

“And until Nigerians are able to do this, I don’t think we will get to where we want to go.”

Advising that the war against corruption should not be left to the government alone, Jonathan said both public and private institutions were also involved in sharp practice.

He advised that the country should stop creating an environment where people would be tempted to take what belonged to the public.

The President said “ When you talk about corruption, the private sector is involved; the public sector is involved; even individuals. But I wouldn’t want to mention names so that I will not be attacked.

“But I know that if collectively we don’t reward corruption, people would not be attracted to corrupt practices but when we all reward corruption, then of course, we will be tempted to go in that direction.”

He however said his administration would continue to focus on how to strengthen all anti-corruption agencies to enable them discharge their duties effectively.

Jonathan explained that his administration’s approach to fighting graft was targeted at building institutions that had the capacity to overcome corrupt influences.

This approach, according to him, will use the rule of law as a framework.

In this regard, he said the leadership of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other-Related Offences Commission had been repositioned to ensure effective, efficient and transparent way of managing corruption and corrupt practices.

He said that a major principle underlying the implementation of his transformation agenda was the unwavering conviction that reforms must not be centred on individuals, no matter how strong they might be.

Rather, he said his administration recognised the fact that in order for reforms to be sustainable, they must be driven by strong, sound and effective processes and institutions.

On the management of government finances, Jonathan said that the nation’s budget was now being managed electronically.

He said, “For many years, the process had been manual – government officials carrying documents and files from one office to another.

“This manual system created opportunities for corrupt practices and also introduced many ghost workers and ghost pensioners to the payrolls.

“Today, we have put in place computerised systems and processes to manage the government payroll and also government finances.”

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/nigerians-encourage-corruption-jonathan/

The President was LEGALLY correct in saying he cannot mention names as that would be SLANDER & LIBEL for which any of the named persons/organisations that is yet to be CONVICTED in a competent court of law (that are INDEPENDENT of the Executive arm of government), could file civil charges of DEFAMATION against him (the President).
That is the essence of being in a Law & Order society.

Nevertheless, Jonathan not being a gifted orator who can say sweet things even though they are meaningless, included the unnecessary phrase that has led this OP to be so excited and jumping from one tree to another as if that is the essence of the whole speech when it clearly is NOT!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by Wealthlex(m): 5:51am On Oct 05, 2014
Scaming Apc Agent at working janatha can never make sure statement.
Godblesenugu:
always trying to read wrong meaning al the time..ar u realy for real?
Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by anonimi: 5:59am On Oct 05, 2014
arresa:

FFK, a known hard core GEJ critic visited GEJ behind closed doors today, FFK's EFCC case disappeared tomorrow and all of a sudden, FFK is PDP's mouthpiece and attack dog and according to him, Jonathan is no longer all the terrible names he called him in the past, jonathan is now a saint.

Was that before August when you posted this with your second moniker

aresa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxFbxyXHPeU

Moreover as recently as two days ago, Friday, October 03, FFK aka cramjones posted this =>

cramjones:

This statement summarizes the kind of leadership we have today. Not to say the past was excellent, however, the present leadership have made every other Nigerian president an excellent one! Gosh! What a country!

-CramJones

So it must be that Jonathan did not guarantee letting him off the hook to follow your logic, abi

This is how crooked and corrupt Nigerians dodge our low reinforcements and crime fighting institutions, befriend GEJ and you are off the hook with your loot.. .

This crooked and deceptive man is the most corrupt Nigerian ever..

I believe they are called LAW ENFORCEMENT agencies. And yet Fashola pays you mega-millions as his Aide from the taxes he extracts from hard working residents of Lagos for this trash that you keep spewing on NL shocked

Anyway Fashola & his party- Arewa People's Congress, APC has clearly shown that education is not its priority so you are all in good company angry They prefer to make our children into almajiris and area boys that can be easily unleashed against "settlers" sad

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by anonimi: 6:14am On Oct 05, 2014
aresa:

His own spokes man aka Okupe is a con man. He scammed the people of Imo state. The con man was paid over N1.2billion, with very little or no work to show for it and he was arrested and locked up by the EFCC, but he walked free same way crooks walk free in Nigeria.

Do you mean just like this man, whom you know very well

How Ikuforiji, Lagos Speaker, transferred millions of state funds into personal accounts – EFCC
February 19, 2013

The trial of the Speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly, Adeyemi Ikuforiji, by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, began on Tuesday with the commission detailing how the accused funnelled over N36 million legislature’s money into his personal accounts.

Mr. Ikuforiji and his aide, Oyebode Atoyebi, are facing a 20-count charge of money laundering, and conspiring and accepting cash payments to the tune of N500 million from the House without going through a financial institution.
An EFCC investigator, Adeniyi Adebayo, being led in evidence by the anti graft agency’s counsel, Godwin Obla, narrated how various sums of money was paid into Mr. Ikuforiji’s bank account in one year.
Between July 2010 and August 2011, N36.52 million from the House of Assembly’s Cash Office were deposited into the Lagos Speaker’s private bank accounts, according to Mr. Adebayo.

The sum of N6 million was deposited on July 2, 2010; N5 million on August 1, 2010; N5 million on July 9, 2011; N4 million on July 27, 2011; N10.52 million on August 31, 2011; and N6 million on October 8, 2011; the EFCC said.
“Part of the cash received from the cash office of the Accounts Department of the Lagos House of Assembly by the second accused (Mr. Atoyebi) was used to run errand for the first accused (Mr. Ikuforiji),” Mr. Adebayo told the court.
“I cannot remember what specifically the errands were,” he added.

‘Jamboree payments’

Both accused sat in the dock of the overcrowded court room, Mr. Ikuforiji, in dark sun glasses, focusing his attention on the trial judge.
The EFCC counsel tendered an exhibit before the court, a statement purportedly made by Mr. Atoyebi in October 12, 2012, in which he admitted to have collected the various cash payments from the Assembly’ s Cash Office and how he deposited the N36.52 million into Mr. Ikuforiji’s bank accounts.

In addition to allegedly converting state funds to private use, Mr. Ikuforiji was further accused by the EFCC of signing off various sums of money under shady circumstances.
The commission said that they possess statements by other members of the House of Assembly and civil servants in the state legislature detailing such jamboree payments.

For instance, Bolaji Ayinla, a member representing Mushin Constituency 11, stated how, with the speaker’s approval, he collected N22 million in cash for members of the House of Assembly and the staff of the legislature for the 2011 Ramadan celebration.
Lambo Abosede, a civil servant, stated how she paid N7 million to Tell magazine in April 7, 2011.
Another civil servant, Toyin Atekoja, who works at the House’s Accounts Section stated that “various cash payments were made to various persons.”

According to the EFCC, Ms. Atekoja said that 14 members of the House each received N1,128,859, in cash, for the second conference and annual general meeting of Commonwealth Parliament Association held in Kigali, Rwanda.
Mr. Atoyebi allegedly collected, in cash, N3,313,721.90 on behalf of the speaker for the same purpose.
Okechukwu Okeke, the trial judge, fixed March 19, 20 and 21 for continuation of trial.
A lengthy trial

Mr. Ikuforiji and his aide were arraigned in March last year but the trial had witnessed several frustrating delays leading to opposition parties questioning the seriousness of the EFCC to prosecute the Lagos Speaker.
The prosecution failed to attend court proceedings twice in November, last year, forcing the court to adjourn.

The speaker, who had declared an interest to run for governor in the state, in 2015, was initially arraigned before Justice John Tsoho in December 2011.
Mr. Tsoho chose to opt out of the case for undisclosed reasons.

Although Mr. Okechukwu, the current judge is due for retirement in May; he turned down the EFCC’s application to stay the trial proceedings and re-assign the case to another judge.
The EFCC had stated that Mr. Adebayo is the first of the “numerous” witnesses it would produce to testify before the court.
If the trial does not end before Mr. Okechukwu’s retirement, it would be transferred to another judge who would begin afresh.

From: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/121068-how-ikuforiji-lagos-speaker-transferred-millions-of-naira-of-state-funds-into-personal-accounts-efcc.html

Your case is that of a pot calling the kettle black i.e. pure, simple, classic PROPAGANDA to confuse the minds of our fellow citizens angry

Jonathan appounted Adamu Mu’azu to head NIMASA while still under EFCC investigation.

The same crook was appointed by Jonathan to head the PDP even though was still being investigated for graft by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, for allegedly looting N19.8billion belonging to his state while he was governor between 1999 and 2007.

Could you please let us know if your "angelic" boss and "saintly" party- Arewa People's Congress, APC suspended Ikuforiji as Speaker of LASHA "while still under EFCC investigation"
Bloody, shameless HYPOCRITE- that is what you are sad

APC=PDP=APC

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by omenka(m): 7:03am On Oct 05, 2014
@ anonimi: In trying to defend the indefensible, you just gave the president a head shot!!!

Jonathan argued that if Nigerians did not “reward
corrupt practices” through their actions, those
involved in them would have no need to continue

Pray tell, who rewards corruption in this country than the president himself??

Who granted convicted crooks pardon and made them untouchable VIPs in the country??

Who shields patently corrupt current and past officials from prosecution than the president by going around with them thereby tacitly telling EFCC and others "touch not"??

Who gives patently corrupt and convicted felons National Awards??

Who sends them to be representative in a national conference that aims to chart the future course of the country??

Who called a convicted crook and transgender his political benefactor??

Who is more corrupt than the president himself??
Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by chimerase2: 7:05am On Oct 05, 2014
I just found out that APC is just like boko haram, if u support buhari dey will hail u and praise u
But if u say something good abt Mr. President they will call u all manners of names mind u if dis pple were to hv knife or any weapon dat means dey can kill u
That is APC for u they re wicked, diabolical, they reason like nonentities
If their is a thread of how successful the army has been or shekau's death u won't see dem
But if a thread of 'AM NT DEAD' comes out, u will see dem, just to tell u wat dis guys re, enemies of nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by omenka(m): 7:13am On Oct 05, 2014
anonimi:
The President was LEGALLY correct in saying he cannot mention names as that would be SLANDER & LIBEL for which any of the named persons/organisations that is yet to be CONVICTED in a competent court of law (that are INDEPENDENT of the Executive arm of government), could file civil charges of DEFAMATION against him (the President).
Bros abeg drex go one side. It is only illegal to mention names when big men and politicians are involved and completely appropriate and unlawful when yehooyahoo boys and other small time crooks are involved. How many of the people we see paraded by the police and EFCC striped to bare pants (here we see their faces and their names on tv and papers) had been convicted by competent courts before they are shown to the world

Abeg tell us another story jor. This one is boring.
Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by anonimi: 7:24am On Oct 05, 2014
omenka:
@ anonimi: In trying to defend the indefensible, you just gave the president a head shot!!!

Pray tell, who rewards corruption in this country than the president himself??

Who granted convicted crooks pardon and made them untouchable VIPs in the country??

Who shields patently corrupt current and past officials from prosecution than the president by going around with them thereby tacitly telling EFCC and others "touch not"??

Who gives patently corrupt and convicted felons National Awards??

Who sends them to be representative in a national conference that aims to chart the future course of the country??

Who called a convicted crook and transgender his political benefactor??

Who is more corrupt than the president himself??

I thought I was dealing with someone with a considerable measure of UNDERSTANDING despite our obvious political difference but it seems I was being unduly optimistic about your capacity.

Read the whole speech again and go over your rant above to see how you are displaying your shallowness here.

Clearly our country is very corrupt (with serious ethno-religious issues) and this president has to work with what he has in order to get to where he wants to take us. If we, as Nigerians, honour thieves in our midst and look up to them to order us on how to vote then this president will have to work with them while at the same time putting in place SYSTEMATIC, institutional measures to reduce corruption as he has done so far. I hope that is something you can understand.
In that perspective, did Jonathan not negotiate with a drug money launderer who happens to be the current political leader of the south west + Edo state to ABANDON his party's presidential candidate and deliver votes to him in 2011 shocked

He was Deputy to Alams and that paved his way for further political progress to be able to do his bit in turning our country around. That is the fact. Moreover has Alams not being punished for his corrupt practices during the Obasanjo administration?
Would you then say that former President Obasanjo is NOT corrupt

In short, we the citizens need to COMPLEMENT this President's systematic initiatives by shunning corruption and corrupt people ourselves.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by anonimi: 7:28am On Oct 05, 2014
omenka:
Bros abeg drex go one side. It is only illegal to mention names when big men and politicians are involved and completely appropriate and unlawful when yehooyahoo boys and other small time crooks are involved. How many of the people we see paraded by the police and EFCC striped to bare pants (here we see their faces and their names on tv and papers) had been convicted by competent courts before they are shown to the world

Abeg tell us another story jor. This one is boring.

I thought we were talking about the President mentioning names of corrupt people & organisations, what has that got to do with ENABLED law enforcement agencies INFORMING the public about SUSPECTED criminals
I think you are carrying this your work of conjecture, spins and outright MISINFORMATION too far sad

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by omenka(m): 7:35am On Oct 05, 2014
anonimi:

I thought we were talking about the President mentioning names of corrupt people & organisations, what has that got to do with ENABLED law enforcement agencies INFORMING the public about SUSPECTED criminals
I think you are carrying this your work of conjecture, spins and outright MISINFORMATION too far sad
Just another stick in the mud you are. Have a nice day. Smh.
Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 05, 2014
Kids in Nigeria do not understand what the rule of law and seperation of powers really mean.

Jonathan as the president, has no right to name anybody as corrupt! If somebody is suspected or accused of corruption, it is the law enforcement agents that should investigate, arrest and charge the individual to court. The law enformemt agents must proove their allegation in court, else the case is thrown out! Whether the person is corrupt or not, does not matter!

It is only the court that can call the man guilty!

The president does not have such right, power or privildege!

Also, kids in Nigeria do not know how deep corruption is in Nigeria!

The law enforcement officers, whose duty it is to investment, arrest and prosecute such cases are, agents of corruption themselves! They would collect money from the corrupt, twist the facts and punish the innocent!

Even when once in a while such cases are taking to court, our greedy and corrupt lawyers and judges, would collect money and then manupulate the process!

Recently, the EFCC is vowing to appeal a case of "disvharged and acquited".

How do we fight corription in Nigeria?

one examplem; Remove subsidy so you wont have the chances of abuse rather than waisting time and energy pursuing 90% of all concerned parties because they all are interested in the looting!

The best way to fight rats, is to keep your kitshen clean!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by omenka(m): 10:54am On Jan 30, 2015
If he was afraid of attacks in 2013, why wouldn't he be in 2015
Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by omenka(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
Thank God we now have someone who isn't afraid of corrupt individuals. smiley
Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by PassingShot(m): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
We were on "one chance" with GEJ but we thank God he is no more.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by omenka(m): 10:58am On Oct 11, 2015
PassingShot:
We were on "one chance" with GEJ but we thank God he is no more.

Oh, we really broke balls those days. cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by Ddeliverer007(m): 8:17am On Jul 03, 2022
See how buharis people insulted goodluck, today they are afraid of insults. embarassed embarassed
Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by Jack005(m): 8:25am On Jul 03, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
See how buharis people insulted goodluck, today they are afraid of insults. embarassed embarassed
keep digging comrade.
Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by Sergio101(m): 8:32am On Jul 03, 2022
omenka:
Thank God we now have someone who isn't afraid of corrupt individuals. smiley

LMAO.

Shout sai baba once more.

Infact our country is now the new Atlantis.

Deluded shameless myopic fools!!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! by omenka(m): 9:30am On Jul 03, 2022
Sergio101:

LMAO.

Shout sai baba once more.

Infact our country is now the new Atlantis.

Deluded shameless myopic fools!!!
The same person that just created a thread pleading that Seun did something about bigotry and insults thatve taken over the forum.

Oh well, if it acts and grunts and stinks like a pig, it is definitely a PIG. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secession Not In Igbo’s Interest, Ohanaeze Tells MASSOB / Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal / What Zamfara Man Saw In Remi Tinubu Five Days Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.