Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,711 members, 7,918,189 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:05 AM

What Do You Think About This? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / What Do You Think About This? (649 Views)

[ / What Do You Think About Social Payment / What Do You Think About This ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This? by aserena(f): 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2008
Hi nairalanders,

Please do me a favour and check out this fantastic new online company I found where you can network and socialize with like minded people, advertise any product or business for free and be mtched with other people seeking the same benefits. You'll receive a free training course- It's great!

http://www.directmatches.com/newtimi

Please let me know what you think about this new site!

Thank You. wink smiley cool

N/B:

If you decide to sign up with them, I will advise that you go through www.inetfreedom.info.
Re: What Do You Think About This? by todaro: 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2008
Checked it out what site is that is it something like business "myspace" or what?? Well I hope some likes it but not me

(1) (Reply)

Buy Chinese Made Products Directly From Manufacturers / Please Who Sells Gold Chain For Men: Urgent / Very Rear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.