Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,346 members, 7,978,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:09 PM

I Thank God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Thank God (423 Views)

I / Happy May Day, Happy New Month! I Thank God For You! / I Thank You God For Everything You Are Doing In Our Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Thank God by Orikinla(m): 7:21am On Sep 19, 2013
I thank God our maker and owner for keeping us alive and well and giving us the abundance of His infinite Grace to excel and succeed for His Glory and Glory alone, because our supreme and infimite God will never share His Glory with anybody or anything else. Amen. Trust only God.

1 Like

Re: I Thank God by RINE1: 8:04am On Sep 19, 2013
He is my one and only. my anchor and pillar!
What an endless list! .
Re: I Thank God by PastorOluT(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2013
Orikinla: I thank God our maker and owner for keeping us alive and well and giving us the abundance of His infinite Grace to excel and succeed for His Glory and Glory alone, because our supreme and infimite God will never share His Glory with anybody or anything else. Amen. Trust only God.

Amen, He is the reason for everything and that I am alive, halelluyah!

(1) (Reply)

See The Father’s Love. / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Friday, September 20th / Confident Expectation Of Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.