Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,025 members, 7,946,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:09 PM

Supply Of Food Items To Vessel And Shipping Lines - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Supply Of Food Items To Vessel And Shipping Lines (1435 Views)

Buying And Shipping From Ebay.com Your Take! / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supply Of Food Items To Vessel And Shipping Lines by Nelton(m): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2013
I know that vessels that berth on our ports do sometimes need food supplies before going back to the sea. I would like to be supplying these vessels with these food items but I dont know how I can be doing this. I need people on can advise me on this business to please shed more light on it. Your advise would be highly appreciated. Thank you
Re: Supply Of Food Items To Vessel And Shipping Lines by Nelton(m): 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
Still awaiting response please
Re: Supply Of Food Items To Vessel And Shipping Lines by davj50(m): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
what kind of food excaltly do u intend shipping?
Re: Supply Of Food Items To Vessel And Shipping Lines by Nelton(m): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2013
I do not intend shipping it out. What I am saying is that these vessels have crews that man them and of course they might need constant supply of their foodstuffs since they might be spending time on the sea so I am looking making this supply.

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Scent Diffusers / Make Money & Be Your Boss With JIGSIMUR / Asphalt Cement, Refinery Bitumen, Bitumen Emulsion, Coldmix, Sealants For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.