Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,171 members, 7,907,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:52 AM

A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] (3762 Views)

Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) / Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old / Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
hotnaijaparties: You are so naive what are you talking about? Celebs don't even wait till the show finish before leaving, you are the aboki here slowpoke
If you didn't notice...i wrote that post for a reason bra wink
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by Airforce1(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
Some people worwor no be small sha. Lmaoo grin
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by seangy4konji: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2013
@OP.Nigerians have big problems.they never appreciate their own...Keep d good work up and very soon,u will be there!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by hotnaijaparties: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
thank u my broda, the thing just tire me! why u go dey beef person wey u no know for nothing thats so sad, na dem get problem o
seangy4konji: @OP.Nigerians have big problems.they never appreciate their own...Keep d good work up and very soon,u will be there!!!
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by hotnaijaparties: 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
Haters and well wishers, i am sharing out recharge cards tommorow o, visit my website and add me on bbm so that u wouldnt miss the offer

Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by hotnaijaparties: 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
For your mind now u fine! Make we see ur face na!
Airforce1: Some people worwor no be small sha. Lmaoo grin
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by Cestmoi1(f): 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
Tolexander: OP, You be fine boy o!

Na small remain make you resemble antiostrich and antigiraffe!
Jeez! C'mon! Be nice....
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 22, 2013
*singing across*

bro,your thread dey front page already but mine is ontop here anyway keep d good job up and mind you,i dont go to much parties but i write about them and still get much traffic flowing in like am lagos
Re: A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2013
See as the OP head BIG like coconut grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus Gives Bl0w Job On Stage / Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Cleavage | Photos / Kim Kardashian Shocked As She Goes Through Security Checks At LA Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.