Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,198 members, 7,880,738 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:06 AM

Atiku Abubakar’s B'day MSG To 2face, As Annie Throws Him A Party In Absent (PICS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Atiku Abubakar’s B'day MSG To 2face, As Annie Throws Him A Party In Absent (PICS (1359 Views)

"Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] / Billionaire Ayiri Emami's Lebanese Wife Throws Him A 40th Birthday Party(Pics / Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar’s B'day MSG To 2face, As Annie Throws Him A Party In Absent (PICS by iamOdino(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
Only great men get Birthday wishes from people like Former VP Atiku Abubakar, who took to twitter to send his wishes and acknowledge the mention of his name, If you recall, 2face mentioned his name in his song ”I dey Feel like” “I dey Feel Like Atiku because you want me”

His Lovely wife Annie also threw him a birthday party in Absentia because he isn’t around at the moment…How sweet!!!
http://www.egistonline.com/content/2013/09/19/see-ex-vice-president-atiku-abubakar%E2%80%99s-birthday-message-2face-annie-throws-him

Re: Atiku Abubakar’s B'day MSG To 2face, As Annie Throws Him A Party In Absent (PICS by Osyfellaini(f): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
HBD 2 BABA.... WULLNP!! only a legend like you can get this from our politically HERO and ICON(ATIKU ABUBAKAR)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Shares Baby Bikini Pic On Instagram & Kanye West Responds / Suga Mummy: 55yr Old Madonna And Her 26yr Old Boyfriend / The 10 Most Expensive Celebrity Addictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.