Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,017 members, 7,919,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 02:33 AM

Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! (10462 Views)

Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) / Dbanj Blasts Nigerians Who Laugh At Him For Selling Garri / Atiku Abubakar, Kalu And Tambuwa Congratulate Chief Bishop Okonkwo At Sun Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by 4Play(m): 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2008
davidylan:

Ah that wedding? i was there too . . . who was the groom again?

The groom was one Nairalander called Davidylan. . . .you might know him.

stillwater:

The sun girls are a bad representation of Nigerian girls. They should stop it please cheesy

Bad representation?I beg to differ. . . .that girl is a quintessential home based Naija girl. tongue
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2008
4 Play:

The groom was one Nairalander called Davidylan. . . .you might know him.

that boy? I'm just helping him with his old username, he must have travelled. i'll let him know he got married.

4 Play:

Bad representation?I beg to differ. . . .that girl is a quintessential home based Naija girl. tongue

True talk. If 70% of NL girls put their picture on SunGirl's page you wont notice a difference. grin
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2008
Ahahahaha! E nor easy to wowo ooo.

Show us some love! grin grin
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Tetchiness(f): 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2008
I knew the day 4 Play comes login on NL, HE'LL COME WITH TROUBLE ~roll eye~
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Tetchiness(f): 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2008
Most of the sungirls either have too much makeup or bad weave embarassed depressing!
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by MethodMan3(m): 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2008
Tetchiness:

Most of the sungirls either have too much makeup or bad weave embarassed depressing!

u forgot to add the fact that they are ugly like an hairy bum

and to make matters worse, them go put thier mobile number there!

i would rather call a prosser than a sun gurl
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Tetchiness(f): 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2008
Method-Man:

u forgot to add the fact that they are ugly like an hairy bum

and to make matters worse, them go put their mobile number there!

i would rather call a prosser than a sun girl

Haba!! Doyin, calm down na!!

so you no know that my pics is one of those sungirls? angry Take time o.

That "rainbow" girl might just be my pics, I go scatter scatter your brain with my bullet! cool

Dnt mess with a sungirl wink Them go sit on you with that #@!# ass angry

This is me cool

skin bleaching and all
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by MethodMan3(m): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2008
Tetchiness:

Haba!! Doyin, calm down na!!

so you no know that my pics is one of those sungirls? angry Take time o.

That "rainbow" girl might just be my pics, I go scatter scatter your brain with my bullet! cool

Dnt mess with a sungirl wink Them go sit on you with that #@!# ass angry

This is me cool

skin bleaching and all

Sit down on me with what arse? kai TUFIAKWA, i no like arse wey be like BENBELLA!

She be like Willie Willie wife with her chameleon skin!!

Aunty Rainbow, Omo Mama Rainbow!!!
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Mesmerize(f): 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2008
Method-Man:

Sit down on me with what arse? kai TUFIAKWA, i no like arse wey be like BENBELLA!

She be like Willie Willie wife with her chameleon skin!!

Aunty Rainbow, Omo Mama Rainbow!!!

Hahahaha! Funny!
No be you say you like plenty junk in the trunk? angry
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2008
4 Play:

angry The uncountable beautiful ones are camera shy, that's why cheesy

davidylan:

True talk. If 70% of Nairaland girls put their picture on SunGirl's page you wont notice a difference. grin

Please don't demean us cheesy tongue
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by henry007(m): 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2008
without mixing words i'd say she's an over-zealous clown nice one oh grin grin grin grin well she has her assets down good colour rhymin nice shape fresh skin iro!!! aaaah washhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by tope2000(f): 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2008
henry007:

without mixing words i'd say she's an over-zealous clown nice one oh grin grin grin grin well she has her assets down good colour rhymin nice shape fresh skin iro!!! aaaah washhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

roflmao
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by henry007(m): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2008
nne check you out wink wink wink wink
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 23, 2008
NAME: Adesoye Adeola
STATISTICS: 35-30-37
HOBIES: Praising God
HEIGHT: 5’4”
DISLIKES : Cheating
PHONE: 08074857778

God dey!

Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 23, 2008
The real sungirl . . .

Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Mesmerize(f): 5:10am On Jun 23, 2008
davidylan:

God dey!

Hmmm, what could be more better? Two Jesus freaks? wink
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

Hmmm, what could be more better? Two Jesus freaks? wink

maybe i shld marry her. cool
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Mesmerize(f): 5:14am On Jun 23, 2008
davidylan:

maybe i shld marry her. cool
Someone once told me that polygamy is a sin, you know?
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by NosaHenry(m): 8:30am On Jun 23, 2008
I sent a mail to The Sun about a year ago on the QUALITY of girls they feel the publc with. In fact, is like they get angry and start to bring out the worst of the worse. Nigeria truly have better girls, The Sun needs to look into this issue of destroying the image of the country in international eyes.
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by MethodMan3(m): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2008
davidylan:

God dey!

So all this yamayama girls wey dey sun get hobbies like this?

Chai! grin
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Beline(f): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2008
How can someone on earth says my hobby is praising God? Did she know the meaning of hobby at all?

May God help us the hypocrite.
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2008
Beline:

How can someone on earth says my hobby is praising God? Did she know the meaning of hobby at all?

May God help us the hypocrite.

Of course she doesn't coz if she did she'd use her free time for more useful stuffs than taking this outrageous picture! grin
Re: Today's Sun Girl:Are They Really Having A Laugh At Sun Or Wtf?! by Bolarge(m): 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2008
E dey very easy to hide under cover of cyber-anonymity to yab them girls no be so?
No be the same Sun newspaper display these chicks?. . . .
Some tap abeg. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

LAKERS Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards As She Marks Birthday In Style / "You're A Disgrace" — Moyo Lawal Under Fire As She Twerks In Transparent Outfit / Finally Exposed:5 Crazy Photos Tiwa Savage Dont Want You To See. See Photos Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.