Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,541 members, 7,978,780 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:58 PM

AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). (618 Views)

AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). / AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). / AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). by christaddicted: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
Beloveth, a 100 years old prophecies have reached the time of fulfilment...
In 100 years,there would be an outpouring of God's Spirit & His Shekinah Glory that would be greater & more far reaching than what was experienced at AZUSA...
We must be diligent to pray,intercede & protect what the Lord is doing...
We must encourage & edify one another as never before...We must crucify every critical,judgemental & religious spirit that may be within us...We must put on the holiness & righteousness of Christ...Our time of divine destiny has come...We are about to experience what Bro.Seymour & Sis.Woodworth-Etter foresaw...God is about to rend the heavens & come down!
The greatest revival in the history of the church is at hand!
AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913).
Re: AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). by jakiedudu(m): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
Yes I can. But only a few trusted ones. The rest are buggymen and lipsrsealed...
Re: AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). by Eebrahym(m): 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
Y not, Nairaland is a forum of elites, cool headed, good and trustworthy ppl and d opposite too anyway, all I have to do is just to select my few ppl, ße sure they will come before I reserve seats for them
Re: AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). by specialguest(f): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
Yeah i can invite nairalanders so long as it is an e-wedding which takes place online everyone is invited. No rice no chicken, tongue

however Inviting Nairalander's to your wedding is like inviting a whole community where you have the good, the bad and the crazy people.
Re: AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). by Mynd44: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
The aso-ebi should be bulletproof vests
Re: AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). by homesteady(m): 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
LOL! Yes! Not everybody oh! Just some few people
Re: AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). by Popowaa: 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
If u mistakenly invite sm ppl i knw u will short food ooo.
Re: AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
Boost the entertainment activities of Nigeria by voting for our dear artiste online..., it is time you show your love and care for the nations entertainment/social life. Our dear upcoming artiste Usbeel needs you to vote for him at
http://m.naijaartiste.net/contest/usbeel/
Please don't ignore this, vote for him in other to get Nigeria good view.
At last, a great thank you to our dear site owner, its a pleasure that you create this site for us to share our thoughts... May you all live long in good health and wealth, don't forget to vote for our artiste Usbeel at http://m.naijaartiste.net/contest/usbeel/
You may also follow him on twitter @usbeel
Re: AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). by AbuMikey(m): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
That's for sure!!!

Me love ma NL peeps,even if I pretend to insult them sometimes! sad

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Alfa / Reasons Why You Enjoy " Nairaland" / A 26-year-old Man Rapes 2-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.