Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,047 members, 7,970,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:09 AM

419ers In D House Using Free Browsing 2 Hold Us 4 Job - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 419ers In D House Using Free Browsing 2 Hold Us 4 Job (1008 Views)

Extremely Clean Hp Pavilion Dv9000 From Us 4 sale / 419ers Take Over Facebook / Cyberklock Free Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

419ers In D House Using Free Browsing 2 Hold Us 4 Job by bigfriend(m): 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2008
abeg fellow nairalanders cud u help me beg Omaxtony 2 stop 419in people,if u no get pepe make u beg
not 2 de promise people d whole world and u no get anytyn 2 offer.This guy adverticed dat he has a software
dat uld help u browse d net 4 free and said i should pay 3k which i did after dat zap,his phone number no longer exist again.Abeg if u know am help me tel am say dog no de chop lion meat and go free.
Re: 419ers In D House Using Free Browsing 2 Hold Us 4 Job by dnative(m): 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2008
How you too go fall for that kind maga.  You don find awoof na - you don see am?
Re: 419ers In D House Using Free Browsing 2 Hold Us 4 Job by bigfriend(m): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2008
dog no de chop lion meat.if him no send my pepe or d software him go beg 2 pay and wen him pay i go let u know
Re: 419ers In D House Using Free Browsing 2 Hold Us 4 Job by uspry1(f): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2008
BE CAUTION TO THINK ABOUT BUYING FREEDOM BROWSING SOFTWARE- - -READ THIS!!!

You CANNOT ACCESS any MESSENGERS and EMAIL PROGRAMS under free browsing software---YOU BE WARNED!!!

Click>>> MORE DETAILS HERE
Re: 419ers In D House Using Free Browsing 2 Hold Us 4 Job by LARRYMcCOY(m): 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2008
@bigfriend

You make me laugh, do you remember the adverb that says ' omo so ike nu, olohun sami si, sebi to ba ri ike lo ma ri ami'

my friend 4get about and go on wit life.
Re: 419ers In D House Using Free Browsing 2 Hold Us 4 Job by allibobo(m): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2008
abeg seun try de blacklist dese peopl now,make dem 4 no de spoil d image of ur painfully built up
site.der mate de nack millions outside dem de here de straff people of deir hard earned cash.
Re: 419ers In D House Using Free Browsing 2 Hold Us 4 Job by fxmaxony(m): 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2008
@bigfriend, i got mine through a genuine helping hand, i am browsing with it, can I share with you or I refer you to those who served me mine faithfully, think
Re: 419ers In D House Using Free Browsing 2 Hold Us 4 Job by bigfriend(m): 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2008
bros i will b very greatfull if u share urs wit me,u can send it 2 my mail box emahatt@yahoo.co.uk thanx.
Re: 419ers In D House Using Free Browsing 2 Hold Us 4 Job by bigfriend(m): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2008
@fxmaxony
bros,wen make i expect anytyn 4rm u?
Re: 419ers In D House Using Free Browsing 2 Hold Us 4 Job by dnative(m): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2008
O boy - shine your eyes well well. To fall maga once is allowed, to fall maga twice for the same trick, that one na sheer stupidity. There's no such thing as free lunch. You want internet access, go and pay for subscription with multilinks, starcomms, mtn, glo etc.
Unless of course you get maga money plenty for hand. smiley
Re: 419ers In D House Using Free Browsing 2 Hold Us 4 Job by bigfriend(m): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2008
i sent him 2 mtn recharge cardz of 1,500 each
Re: 419ers In D House Using Free Browsing 2 Hold Us 4 Job by bigfriend(m): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2008
@dnative
thanx bros i de feel u,but d tyn b say i don see am work and i don use am b4 dem block am
Re: 419ers In D House Using Free Browsing 2 Hold Us 4 Job by dnative(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2008
All peeps asking for free browsing software / freedom software / browse without paying software / or by whatever name it is called, you simply need to use your head, it can't be that difficult.

Let say you are a business owner - say you own mtn, glo or other gprs / wap internet access provider or you have a stake in the company and you found out that people are able to connect to your access nodes to get onto the internet without paying. Doesn't this tell you that you have a flawed deployment/implementation with your access point nodes or you have some unscrupulous engineers sharing out unauthorised access. So how long would you wait before plugging this hole - considering this is something that is meant to be a major source of income for the company. Think over that.

It is not rocket science to figure out that just because someone gave you a wap/gprs access settings, which would be nothing more than a domain name/ip address/default gateway and username/password combination, with which you are able to access the internet through a service provider network for free, did you expect this to last forever or that the service providers are in the business of providing free internet access. Internet access are supported by a plethora of network devices which have extensive inbuilt security features to restrict and control access. Just because somebody (most likely an insider) has been able to circurmvent this for a quick buck by abusing their position of privilege doesn't mean that the violation would be there for ever or that another one would soon surface once the current backdoor has been blocked.

So it is amazing to me when folks come here giving their emails to these 'guy' men (I call them nothing but guy men) in a bid to get free internet access. You're just open for a wide sucker punch. Remember say awoof dey chook throat.

Seriously think of it and cmon, if you genuinely know a free internet access backdoor, would you risk selling this to ten other people for 5k each knowing fully well that they'll go ahead and pass this to 20 other people who will in turn pass it to 100 other people. Think of the multiplier effect, in no time, the whole of naija would be browsing through that backdoor link. No you won't do that, you'll simply be using that link yourself jeje for quality internet access that no one else knows about. So that's food for thought for you when someone comes up here with some bladerdash about freedom software and co and asking you to send them email for some rubbish ebook and process to get your free internet connection.

Remember again. Awoof dey chook throat o. I don talk my own.

(1) (Reply)

Retrieve Files Off A 'Bad' Hard Drive - HELP!! / Password Problem / Mac Or Windows, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.