Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,357 members, 7,947,576 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Police Declare Anambra Commissioner Wanted For Alleged Fraud(commissioner's Phot - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Declare Anambra Commissioner Wanted For Alleged Fraud(commissioner's Phot (731 Views)

Court Sends Judge To Prison For Alleged Fraud / Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger / Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Declare Anambra Commissioner Wanted For Alleged Fraud(commissioner's Phot by realteflon(m): 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
The Special Fraud Unit of the Nigeria Police Force, Ikoyi, Lagos State, has declared the Anambra State Commissioner for Special Duties, Mr. Vincent Ezenwajiaku, wanted.

The SFU said the commissioner allegedly obtained N10.5m under false pretence about 10 years ago.

His surety, one Mr. Obi Okwudili, had also been arrested by the unit for his inability to produce the suspect.

A statement by the SFU Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Ngozi Isintume-Agu said, “A petition to the Commissioner of Police, Special Fraud Unit, Mr. Tunde Ogunsakin, alleged that sometime between 1996 and 2002, Ezenwajiaku, being the Managing Director of BIO Plastic Ltd, had invited the complainant to invest in his company as a co-Director.

“This was to enable the complainant acquire 34 per cent equity at the end of the investment.”

The complainant was said to have subsequently paid N10,582,540.00 in installments after receiving reports from Ezenwajiaku, which indicated the huge potential of the company, the expected turnover and the profit.

However, a belated check with the Corporate Affairs Commission by the complainant later revealed that he had invested in a non-existent company as it was not registered with the commission.

The statement read in part, “In the course of investigation, detectives from the unit, travelled to Anambra State with an invitation letter which was duly served on the suspect.

“Ezenwajiaku was expected to report to SFU on April 16, 2013, but he did not honour the invitation.

“On August 4, 2013, detectives went to Awka with a warrant of arrest which Ezenwajiaku resisted.

“Instead, he maintained that he must see the governor of the state or the commissioner of police in the state.

“Ezenwajiaku was later taken to State Criminal Investigation Department at Anambra, where he made cautionary statement.”

He was said to have been subsequently released on bail to Okwudili who promised in writing to produce Ezenwajiaku on August 15 2013.

On the said date, Okwudili was said to have failed to produce Ezenwajiaku.

As a result, Okwudili was later arrested and would soon be charged to court for offence of “surety to show cause.”

The statement added, “The Commissioner of Police, Special Fraud Unit has declared Vincent Ezenwajiaku wanted.

“Anybody with useful information on how to arrest him or his whereabouts, should contact the Commissioner of Police, Special Fraud Unit, 13, Milverton Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.”

http://www.punchng.com/metro/police-declare-anambra-commissioner-wanted-for-alleged-fraud/

Re: Police Declare Anambra Commissioner Wanted For Alleged Fraud(commissioner's Phot by realteflon(m): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
This revelation shows the character of the Governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi, a fraudster as well and no wonder He is also dealing with fraudesters. One of his Commissioners, from Ogbaru, is a wanted man in the USA. Big shame. Almost all his close associates who are running the government with him are fraudsters. I pity Anambra State and its people
Re: Police Declare Anambra Commissioner Wanted For Alleged Fraud(commissioner's Phot by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
real-teflon:
This revelation shows the character of the Governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi, a fraudster as well and no wonder He is also dealing with fraudesters. One of his Commissioners, from Ogbaru, is a wanted man in the USA. Big shame. Almost all his close associates who are running the government with him are fraudsters. I pity Anambra State and its people
Stop broadcasting lies, if you don't have proof then stop spreading lies just because of some cheap token you were given. I understand this is election period in Anambra state and spoiling the image of Governor Obi and APGA as a whole in this forthcoming election is your aim. However, you made a fool of yourself and your master for not providing links or proofs. I have a better job for you mate?
Re: Police Declare Anambra Commissioner Wanted For Alleged Fraud(commissioner's Phot by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
The sins of the past are presently hunting the old pathetic man. SMH. Big lesson to all fraudsters.
#TeamMakingMoneyByRightMeans#
Re: Police Declare Anambra Commissioner Wanted For Alleged Fraud(commissioner's Phot by realteflon(m): 1:35am On Sep 20, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Stop broadcasting lies, if you don't have proof then stop spreading lies just because of some cheap token you were given. I understand this is election period in Anambra state and spoiling the image of Governor Obi and APGA as a whole in this forthcoming election is your aim. However, you made a fool of yourself and your master for not providing links or proofs. I have a better job for you mate?
You are obviously blind. Can't you see the link. You judge people by what they have already done, not what they can do.
Re: Police Declare Anambra Commissioner Wanted For Alleged Fraud(commissioner's Phot by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 20, 2013
real-teflon:

You are obviously blind. Can't you see the link. You judge people by what they have already done, not what they can do.
You are even confused right now. SMH.
These were your words, "One of his commissioners, from Ogbaru is a wanted man in the US. Almost all his close associates who are running his government with him are fraudsters".
If you can't provide links or proofs so that your fact can be believed then you had better shut that bucal cavity that only says blatant lies. You failed in your attempt and you are now disgracing yourself here. Get your proof, that would be best comeback you would make, 'stead of quoting me saying rubbish.
Tsk tsk tsk!
Re: Police Declare Anambra Commissioner Wanted For Alleged Fraud(commissioner's Phot by realteflon(m): 7:43am On Sep 20, 2013
I see you are from anambra. Google it about the commissioner who escape arrest in the US a d flew back to Nigeria. I speak with fact. Its not everything they will post here for you. Are you a baby to be spoon fed always?
Re: Police Declare Anambra Commissioner Wanted For Alleged Fraud(commissioner's Phot by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2013
real-teflon:
I see you are from anambra. Google it about the commissioner who escape arrest in the US a d flew back to Nigeria. I speak with fact. Its not everything they will post here for you. Are you a baby to be spoon fed always?
I'm not Anambra indegene.
But you have to be mature when giving opinions.

(1) (Reply)

600 Acres Of Hemp Farm Found In Ekiti / 20-yr-old Accused Of Raping 14-yr-old / Indian Robber Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.