Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,494 members, 7,964,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:17 AM

How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (46771 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Licensed2Kill(m): 12:48am On Oct 03, 2013
Texykool:

Lwkmd!

I hope this did not happen somewhere in Ibadan, cos I had a similar experience with a cousin of mine.

We did not know we were in her residential vicinity.

We thot she was taking us to a good place where we could have seats and chill...

She took us straight to her home... To her parents

and introduced my cousin as her fiance.

We answered several questions and I was so flustered I could not touch the drink offered to me.

We wanted to leave in a hurry... They seemed not in a haste to release us.

All the siblings were coming to check us out (chai!).

When we eventually left, we discharged d girl ASAP and ran all the way till we got a bike.

I will never forget that day in my life.

#boiz2men
oh grosss
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by naijathings(m): 1:03am On Oct 03, 2013
akah.p:
Finally, d kal rate waz relatively low, xo i put a kal tru....buumbuum(d kal started ringing) >>i cleared my throat lik hundred nd fifty times:angry. Few secs later a voice cranked up...
Receiver: helo
Me:hi
Receiver: whos dis
Me: Its Prince
Receiver: wich Prince
Me: d1 ur cousin told u abt>>>>at dis point i was xpetin 2hear smetin lik 'kkk Prince? i rememba naw, hi' bt it neva came:angry. Na here i kom knw say all is far 4rm well, say dah 'i don finish work' na big setup<<
Receiver: my cousin dint tel me anytin o.
I waz like huh!!%), ewooo!! i don buy market o. B4 i knw, i don start 2talk 'actually' .........>>nex part loading
[size=18pt]BORING ATTENTION SEEEKER..[/size]

4 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 03, 2013
Mine...we met on fb...he looked sweet and badosky like....unfortunately reality couldnt measure up to fantasy tho he sure looked cute....bt nt my cup of tea...we dated very briefly sha..last i heard he went outta de country for his studies....wish him all de best sha kiss
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Gedilez(f): 5:28am On Oct 03, 2013
met dis guy n facebook.....never wanted to chat wth him buh did it out f boredom.....we goht to chat...was kinda funny.....got my numba thru all means....hardly callls.......buh we alwys chat........nuht until he sd d big tin......asking me out.....rejected his offer at first...buh u knw God dos thins miracoulously.....i accepted even wen i tot i dint.....cot long stry chat..............ve bin wid him since den....

And we goht to see........and he is ok and wen i mean okay handsome nd has a pinklips....looolss
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by lilTunechi(m): 6:14am On Oct 03, 2013
akah.p:
.......continued
Leta d guy gimme d babe no. I seriously d time wen cal rate go d low 4my emptyhen.....e kom d lik say d wan form enemy of progress 4me, dem no gri kary dia kal rate down agn. Seriously, they rili tampered wit my patience dah day. U no go fit xpet me 2kary my 1h wey i load kom d mek kal 4high kal rate, lai! lai! i no go try am..............¤¤i d kom meh i go blow my nosetongue
Do u tink dis is ur Thread?
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Kerilyyz(m): 6:39am On Oct 03, 2013
cryHad alota blind dates, didnt get tu c any. Stil hav one in p/h, dunno if i'll eva meet her.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by brighter: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2013
Op thanks for this ur relief topic.
I have been having hilarious day all thru & away from Buhari, Boko haram & nl e-tribal war thread
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Qmab: 8:37am On Oct 03, 2013
[quote author=lilTunechi] some people are jst naturally foolish....is this superstory, cos i cant hear d theme song

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by akahp(m): 8:38am On Oct 03, 2013
naijathings:
[size=18pt]BORING ATTENTION SEEEKER..[/size]
Go hug a moderately wet live transformer or beta sti, go dip ursef inside red sea 7times
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by akahp(m): 8:54am On Oct 03, 2013
We ended d kal cos dia waz a lil bit noisy. I cald her bak leta nd introduced mysef nd told her xup. Askd her hw we kan meet, she said i shud chose a venue. I waz lik if i shud choose a venue e go b my house o....d gal shouted Noooo bt leta agreed sha (afta much begging nd convincing) bt wit d condition dat i wil cook smetin 4her. I said ha! dah1 no b problem na(nd tank God say i d try 4cooking). On dat note, we fixed a date in my house
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by stephnie44(f): 8:54am On Oct 03, 2013
Blind datesssssssss.neva had one

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by akahp(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2013
........B4 d D-day i met my frnd who vehemently denied wat she said nd said dat shes lying dat he did evrytin at home>>sti d gimme d hope say im don finish work<<
I telam say dah1 no b problm sha meh im jst tel me hw d gal dey, her bobby, etc.......d boy say 'u fit finish #40 bread'.....i said 'koreeeet, bobby dey! bobby dey!...'
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by akahp(m): 9:16am On Oct 03, 2013
On d dday, she told me dat her koming wil b afta her exam. I said ok.
Annoyingly, dat day kom d run slow like d kin time wey bible d use.....wey 1hr d dey like 50days. Patiently, i lie down 4my bed wit my fone, d chek time, wey dey lik say dem go beg am or push am mek im d move. Smal, smal, e nak 1pm, 2pm.....i neva c any kal or flash. Bp kom d high smal smal, cold kom d catch me inside bt i d sweat outsidesad
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by rill: 9:25am On Oct 03, 2013
Judging from most of the posts here, I can deduce that...
-most 2go gals no dy try.
-having a sweet voice doesn't automatically interprete to facial beauty.
-any gal that strongly refuses to upload or share with u her full pics, u beta run away. U must at least see five of her pix.
-always expect the worst wen goin for a blind date.
-and finally, always have a plan B, an escape route in case somehing goes wrong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by akahp(m): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2013
lilTunechi: Do u tink dis is ur Thread?
i started ignoring haterz since 1666
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by benemeka: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2013
Blind date is fun. I hav had blind date. Even my current gurl nah, i met ha tru blind date. There was dis blind date i had last yr. We met in fbook, got talkin like a week, she came to my office to visit me. Behold! She was a beautiful, tall, gud shape, most all very humble. My colleques were like, i hav goten a wife. Two days later, she came again, this time u spent a nite. As we got home, i went directly to barthroom to bath, as i was abt to tak my clothes off, waooh she enterd d bathroom, we had hot sex in d bathroom. Thereafter, she became a regular face in my place. She loved me so much. i cheated on her one day n she got to find out. She said dat i wasnt serious wit ha, d i didnt love ha. I beg ha but she culdnt come bk to me. I really missd ha thou but i hav to move on.

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by julietnwosu: 10:02am On Oct 03, 2013
the day i saw my blind date,it was so wonderfu; dat day
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Enockia(m): 10:13am On Oct 03, 2013
Blind dates.......hmmmm the sound of dat brings so much memories......my first was ok as a matter of fact she took me to her house and i didnt see the sun for the next three days. After dat ive been on a lot like almost everyday and ive learned not to expect anythin rader i just go wit the flow
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by amacastel: 10:24am On Oct 03, 2013
[ :Pquote author=valjes]Can I get a blind date on nairaland please?[/quote] kiss

:PLet's stat nah lolzzzz
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Licensed2Kill(m): 10:30am On Oct 03, 2013
brighter: Op thanks for this ur relief topic.
I have been having hilarious day all thru & away from Buhari, Boko haram & nl e-tribal war thread
hapi to b @ur service. . .d topic has bn there for a while. . .so i guess all thanks shld go to d mod dat brought it to ur attention by takin it 2d front page
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by xcesswag(m): 10:42am On Oct 03, 2013
hackzlord: Nice topic OP!
Abeg OP shey cure dey 4 guy wey no lyk woman
cos me i don see fyn fyn gals tire but no connection dey happen
*i tire 4 myself
u myt b gay......#justsaying.....nd dnt come up wit ''it takes a gay to know one''
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Texykool: 10:49am On Oct 03, 2013
rill: Judging from most of the posts here, I can deduce that...
-most 2go gals no dy try.
-having a sweet voice doesn't automatically interprete to facial beauty.
-any gal that strongly refuses to upload or share with u her full pics, u beta run away. U must at least see five of her pix.
-always expect the worst wen goin for a blind date.
-and finally, always have a plan B, an escape route in case somehing goes wrong.

Spot on!

I think you have a higher percentage of blind date success on BBM and Twitter.

MyOwnOpinion
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by richling77(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2013
Very interesting topic I must tell. As for me have had up to 10 experiences.

One happened in 2006. She's a Ghanian I met on the 'then hi5'. We have been talking for like a year and one day in my room I just thought of going somewhere far away from home (school) so I called her up and asked if I could visit her and she agreed. I told my friends we will be going to Lagos to purchase a ticket which we got the following day for 39,800NGN as return ticket. I booked 3 days ahead and went back to school (OSU). The day came and I left straight for MMIA, flew aboard Virgin airline. I was sure the lady herself didn't take me serious because I told her I will be flying down. 50 mins after we touched down at Kolkota airport, Accra. My glo sim wasn't working so I begged a man that I saw when swapping sims to let me use his phone. I put a call through to her with a Ghana number and asked her to come pick me up at the airport. She arrived in less than 30 mins with a guy who as at the time was her colleague. She couldn't believe her eyes. We kissed and kissed for mins before letting go of our bodies. She held my hand, led me to the car. I hopped in and we resumed the kissing session. I told her to lead me to a good hotel and we ended up at Frank davis hotel behind the Italian embassy at Cantonement. *My Ghanian peeps in Accra will know this place* I payed for 2 weeks at 2,600NGN per night. I still have the receipt somewhere at home in Ibadan. As we entered the room the excitement on our faces couldn't just let us hold back as we went on a quick short one. I liked her and she appreciated me too so no #forming forming. After that we went to the Bureau de change at Makola where I changed like 110,000NGN. Men Nairalanders, I was a millionaire in the then Cedis. I called my friend in school, my box was filled to the brim. Sharp sharp I got an Areeba airline which MTN has taken over now.
To cut the long story short. We visited places like Paloma, Koala, OSU - Oxford street, Circle, Bus-stop and my favourite restaurant was Placito where I ate sweetened rice. I was able to have my first and last beach experience in Ghana. As for me, it was a vacation orchestrated through a blind date. I would do same if going to the caribbean next. I use to have one lady on blind date too from St. Kitts and Nevis but the parole don burst. No worry now I go look for another.

One of it again was my encounter with one of the Senator's daughter kinapped sometimes ago in Ondo. That one too was a very nice experience but so long. She flew in from US to see me in UK when I was away. You don't have an idea. Senators children get bastard money and they lavish.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by sparta(f): 11:46am On Oct 03, 2013
stephnie44: Blind datesssssssss.neva had one
had one for the first tym last month and boy is he the most boring human being that exist. I remained courteous to the end cuz you neva knw whr you 'll meet people again but that guy is dry. Omg!
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Mekyno(m): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
valjes: Can I get a blind date on nairaland please?
ya, if u wont gv me a rejectn leta...because i ugly oo
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by djosh4(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
I had one just 2 days ago. Her pics didn't do her justice at all. She's definitely the most beautiful 9ja chick I've come face to face with yet. We gisted like we've known ourselves for ages. It was an awesome experience
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by nazy10der: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
blind dates blind date
goosh!
i have been laffing for so long...my tommy hurts
wish i cud have one
but ofcus no sex involved.....but it would be wonderful
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by komek(m): 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
I have had so many blind date o. Infact i dont think their is any social netwrk that i have not had a blind date.

My very first one was on Vanguard news paper. According to her she calls hersef Princess. We were talking on the fone for 2 good months.
I was supposed to meet her but because of Distance and lack of finance then i did not go till 2months. And she has been disturbing me that she wants to come too .

So one day i embarked on the visitation journey. i Had to hide somewher and even gave wrong description of mysef. When this babe came to the eatry i was, i disappeared fast fast cos she looked like someone who had facial accident and the pple who did the plastic surgery, did not do a good job.

There is this other one i met via 2go, the day she came to my office, everybody was coming to take a look at her at the carteen. She was my type of babe with little flesh and wonderful height to match. Her hair do was wonderful. We actually dated for 8months before said good buy, buh we still in constant touch till tomoro. We are even trying to give it a try again
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
Mickey williams: OR rather Mama mitchell!!watch nd see
the girl called again and asked me, do u have a girlfriend?, i said no. she said are u sure? I said yes, she said are u sure, i said yes, she asked again, i said yes o! She said okay.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by greedie1(f): 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
akah.p:
Go hug a moderately wet live transformer or beta sti, go dip ursef inside red sea 7times

but u are.
ur story no sweet sef
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ok... i have had two blind dates.... Both from the Eastern part of Nigeria...
The first was a proper gentleman to the core.... i was relaxed and we gisted and bonded quite well
Even saw a movie together... He was nice
Fast forward to the second blind date
Very i.d.i.o.t.i.c dude... he wasnt who he claimed to be... from the ric...... red car... which i didnt even have a problem with.... to the stained purple native attire he wore... then i suspected i had to run away fast.... cos the signals i got from him.... the discussion was awkward but i had to keep it going to avoid the "suspicious signals"... anyway at the end of a gruelling four hours talk i finally escaped.... angry
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
djosh4: I had one just 2 days ago. Her pics didn't do her justice at all. She's definitely the most beautiful 9ja chick I've come face to face with yet. We gisted like we've known ourselves for ages. It was an awesome experience

Pls can u do a very little favour 4 a brother? Pls can u give me her number to blind date her pls!!! Am waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) / Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital / This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.