Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,675 members, 7,948,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. (5458 Views)

Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch / Lagos Drags Al-mustapha To Supreme Court Over Kudirat's Murder / PDP Woos Al-mustapha To Win Yobe, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by Agunnewi: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
kunlesehan: naija story always from prison to presidency. .. hmmmmm

Would any one be surprise if Ibori comes out from serving time in prison and he is nominated to head the central bank? undecided I for one would not be surprise, cuz in Naija anything goes.
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by Slizbeat(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
Welcome to Nigeria. A country with a flawed system right from its Inception. Sometimes, I wish a coup would just happen and take us to a meaningful military rule.
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by desgiezd(m): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
All these in the name of pursuing an ambition? This is a joke taken too far!!

I forsee a situation where the guy will begin to lobby to become Mr President in a few years time!
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by jaybee3(m): 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
beer parlor gist
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
Why una Ω̴̩̩̩̥o get sense for this country? So u u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ not bold and brave enough to go after the thiefs in dis country. ₪ά one guy wen don first eat naija moni go prison ₪ά go fit.
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by IYANGBALI: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
the guy would turn to a bulldog in the hands of GEJ
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by sunkoye: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
hummm..Al mustapha is a very serious man ooooo....the man go busy and dey powerful so teh oga jona go fear!
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by Wsdm: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mohammad Abacha - close ally to GEJ.
Almustapher - in GEJ'S government.
Can i then say; LIKE ABACHA LIKE GEJ.
Only God knows what NIGERIA will become after GEJ unleash his full "venom" on it.
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
He should be named national security adviser
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by ikweremilitant: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
fegflu:
Major Hamza AL'Mustapha is already receiving briefs on his new assignment. GEJ should not waste mush time he should be announced immediately now he has a now a man who can beat Ribadu's records. Let's see those that'll heat d borders. That's my prophacy.
tefnubu wil be d fist to hit dat boarders folo by kwankwso
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by omenka(m): 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
berem: Nigeria is gradually turning to a big joke! grin

"Gradually" you say.... My dear, come out of your trance oo!!
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by gleaf: 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
Tinubu and Fashola should find thr way early oooo! Dubai is not a good option tho!(Experience has taught that) try Syria grin
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by shineeye: 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
gleaf: Tinubu and Fashola should find thr way early oooo! Dubai is not a good option tho!(Experience has taught that) try Syria grin
grin al mustapha will do a good job i think his time spent in prison brought the best out of him.....
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by olabukola: 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
What happened to his appeal?
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by dridowu: 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hmmmm, ds must be rumor
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by sobastical: 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
This can't be true, how do they expect thief to catch thief......pathetic I say...
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by tomakint: 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
How I wish this is TRUE, a man like Al-Mustapha will bring many 'untouchables' to their knees....this is the type of man needed at such an organization! The truth is Jonathan needs to confront corruption with iron hand if he must stand the test of time, although he is really trying and has achieved a lot but he needs to raise the bar when it comes to fighting corruption.
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
fst dey bring u out of prison then thy clean u up and then thy mek president
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 18, 2013
tomakint: How I wish this is TRUE, a man like Al-Mustapha will bring many 'untouchables' to their knees....this is the type of man needed at such an organization! The truth is Jonathan needs to confront corruption with iron hand if he must stand the test of time, although he is really trying and has achieved a lot but he needs to raise the bar when it comes to fighting corruption.
how nah bros....he is also human and not a spirit, frget d guy wil be as docile as anytin
Re: Al Mustapha To Head EFCC . Nominees Pass To Senate For Approval. by tomakint: 12:33am On Oct 18, 2013
sobastical: This can't be true, how do they expect thief to catch thief......pathetic I say...
For your info, that's just the way it is in the world; 'Ole lo mo ese ole n to lori apata' (only a thief can follow the trail of another thief's footprint on a rock)! Al-Mustapha I repeat will do a good job because he knows so many secrets of these 'untouchables' who are robbing us blind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shoki: Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman By The Roadside / The Return Of The Boys At The Creek: Why Buhari Must Beware! / Central Bank Governor Finally Resigns Due To Personal Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.