Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

God loves you - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God loves you (4528 Views)

God Loves Ugly / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

God loves you by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 20, 2013
Re: God loves you by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 20, 2013
Grab your Man and run .....

If U are waiting to teach the Girl some lessons she Might give u some devastating tutorial !!!

Grab ur man and run !!!

2 Likes

Re: God loves you by Stunner1(f): 1:54am On Sep 20, 2013
she will recieve mass beating.... arrange a guy to meet ha up lyk in a park or sumtng den u n ur gals wld bump in on dem n mend ha wella grin

1 Like

Re: God loves you by Yvete(f): 2:38am On Sep 20, 2013
kofsy: Pls let's not bring the fiance into the picture now. Just how to handle the girl. The person is currently working on how to get her man back, but this girl has to be thought some lessons.

Naaa, the FI needs to be in the picture and the side chick out. Should anyone be verbally accosted, it's the guy not the other lady.

If, in the end, he decides to pursue a relationship with her, the main girl needs to count her losses. undecided Engagement is not marriage, stuff happens ...

Sooo much for a failed relationship! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: God loves you by Nobody: 2:51am On Sep 20, 2013
I wouldn't handle the girl at all, apart from severing all ties with her (that's if there were any to begin with). Cheating with someone is one thing. Cheating with the fiancé of a woman you know is another. Cheating with the fiancé of a woman you know and not giving a damn is a whole new level of craze, and I refuse to bring myself to that ochicha's level.

When you open a thread as to how to handle the fiancé, let me know please. smiley

2 Likes

Re: God loves you by Cathaliya: 2:54am On Sep 20, 2013
Any Lady who goes about chasing ''flies'' (gals) away from her supposed fiance is a big M.u.M.U.
That one na serious joblessness.....grin

Op, if you are saying I shouldnt bring the cheating ebot into the picture, you are totally joking cus one thing I know is this, even though I have seen and met this girl one way or the other and we exchanged pleasantries sometimes, I still do not have any buisness with her.... I will never call her to confirm anything.

So, If I wana deal with the situation, I will have to deal squarely with the excited pig who called himself my fiance, and if its confirmed, I will drop his stewpid ring and walk out of his life for good.

No TIME.....grin

2 Likes

Re: God loves you by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 20, 2013
By the way, if the ochicha is sleeping with the person's fiancé, and the fiancé told the person he's not, then why is she working on getting him back? How did she find out? Is he not an adulterer and liar? Girls often don't lie about sleeping with your partner.
She already has a ring on her finger and he's sleeping around. How will marriage change that?

1 Like

Re: God loves you by Cathaliya: 3:04am On Sep 20, 2013
I wonder who just edited my post....am I not allowed to express myself anymore?
Re: God loves you by Nobody: 3:05am On Sep 20, 2013
I wonder too. Mad people.

15. Don't attempt to post censored words by misspelling them.
Re: God loves you by Cathaliya: 3:07am On Sep 20, 2013
ogugua88: I wonder too. Mad people.

15. Don't attempt to post censored words by misspelling them.
yea, they are mad people indeed.....

My bad.....apologies.
Re: God loves you by homesteady(m): 7:07am On Sep 20, 2013
What will I do to the lady??
As simple as ABC! I'll disguise myself, go to her house with okada in the night, then knock on her door. When she comes out, I'll pour acid on her face! angry and run away with the okada man!
Moral of the story - Nobody has a Monopoly of wickedness angry

2 Likes

Re: God loves you by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 20, 2013
Re: God loves you by Princesszoe: 7:32am On Sep 20, 2013
You don't have any business with the lady. The only person you have business with is your man. Thank your stars that you found out on time before wedding him so any decision you make now can either make you or marr you. The guy is unfaithful and if you forgive him now and ignore his cheating, make sure you do the same thing after your wedding with him. Don't come back crying that you didnt know he was going to do it again or that you thought you could change him. If you can tolerate his cheating please marry him but if you cannot, jilt the relationship now. The choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: God loves you by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 20, 2013
Re: God loves you by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2013
Re: God loves you by Cathaliya: 8:02am On Sep 20, 2013
You sure you want advice for someone or yourself?

The way you defending that fiance of yours is weird, though.

And please, no rules.

2 Likes

Re: God loves you by DExplorer1: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2013
You wanna be a street-fighter? Huh? Oh, you're so scared to kick the balls of that dude? You're careful not to lose him? Right? Oh, the ring is so precious to you and despite sensitive error, you wouldn't face him and talk sense into his head? You wanna pardon him and bite the side-woman? Was he seduced? Lets assume it was a mistake but why is he keeping it from you? And to imagine all these happening before marriage.

Young woman, you never jam! That side-chick no dey smile o. See swag wey she take tell you say em dey fukc your man. . .oh girl, she go beat craze comot for your head and after your fiance go ignore your swollen face abi na your teeth go comot sef. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: God loves you by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 20, 2013
Re: God loves you by Ab025(m): 8:11am On Sep 20, 2013
Ever wondered why many guys say women have "fish brain"....?

So u want to deal with the lady ur fiance is sleepin with...!! What is her crime, is it not ur fiancee that askd her out...? So what is u discovered ur fiance has abt 10 ladies he is sleepin with now, will u also arrange to "deal" with all this 10 ladies..?

If today, I catch my gal cheatin with me on a guy, I hav no business wit the guy cos he hasn't offended me. It is my gal that I hav a score to settle with, shikena...

If u do anythin to that lady, I promise u, ur guy will start loosin the little luv he has for u, infact he will start seein u as a lady that fights up and down and trust me, as a guy, we dnt like marrying such "fighter" ladies. Infact if u re not careful, ur guy will even feel sympathy for the other lady after u must hav gotten her beaten (since that is wat is in ur mind) and I hope u know that for us men, there is a very thin line btw sympathy and luv...?

Ur guy is cheatin, u can't handle him instead u want to handle d 3rd party who mayb doesn't even know u.....just prepare ursef to be fightin different ladies every week in ur matrimonial home in d future since this is ur way of handlin a cheating fiance!!!

Btw, that he may be engaged to u now doesn't mean he will still marry u 2moro, infact surpose he even decides to marry the other lady after u may have finished beatin and battering her, what will u do.....?
Re: God loves you by Cathaliya: 8:15am On Sep 20, 2013
her explanation of ''experienced'' is someone who will support her act of confronting the other chikala...grin

Tata, bia nwulu ala..

grin
Re: God loves you by DExplorer1: 8:18am On Sep 20, 2013
kofsy:

Hmmmmmmmm! There's a reason "experienced" was in the title of this post.
Maybe the same reason too many ladies here are not as dumb as you. You blame the game and spare the player? 'Expect a better score'.. . .DX got no V.

3 Likes

Re: God loves you by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 20, 2013
Re: God loves you by Ab025(m): 8:20am On Sep 20, 2013
Btw, if I was ur fiance, after seeing the way u beat the lady I cheated u on, I don't think I may go ahead and marry u again because I may even start fearin u....

Who knows, u may decide to poison me any day u suspect me of infidelity!!!
Re: God loves you by Exponental(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2013
I will advice u face ur man. She probably likes him n since she knows abt u n ur guy, I think all she wanted was "chop n clean mouth" (sexual satisfaction from him), afterall, ladies too proudly count no of men they've slept with.
Free d lady n concentrate on ur man,
Re: God loves you by Cathaliya: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2013
Ab025: Btw, if I was ur fiance, after seeing the way u beat the lady I cheated u on, I don't think I may go ahead and marry u again because I may even start fearin u....

Who knows, u may decide to poison me any day u suspect me of infidelity!!!
grin

Big Rat poison.
Re: God loves you by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 20, 2013
Re: God loves you by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2013
Re: God loves you by Ab025(m): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2013
Cathaliya:
grin

Big Rat poison.

Babe, u no well....hahahaha, lolz
Re: God loves you by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 20, 2013
Re: God loves you by Ab025(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2013
kofsy:
Ok! But now how do you handle a man that is not willing to admit? The victim's plan is not to force it out of him. She knows her man so well and knows how to get him... And probably punish him. But she wants to put a peg on the affairs. She's not sure if they still talk or see, cos he had promised not to call the slut again. Now the girl does all the calling. She calls for like 10 times in a roll, even when he's not picking. As in, she so desperate! Never knew girls like that existed.

U can't stop another lady from calling ur guy, u may insult her or warn her bt wen a lady is desperate, she will call, and if possible offer sex to her target

Truth is, it depends on d man, if he can resist the lady's temptation.

And d fact is, men easily fall to temptation, xpecially when the temptation is sexual, am sorry to say, bt most of us men are weak in resistin a free "ride" on a body that's got a strong sex-appeal.....it only takes the Grace of God and a man who is really satisfied and contented with his lady and his life. But it is very much possible sha
Re: God loves you by Cathaliya: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2013
kofsy:
Looooooool! That's actually not! My xplanation of experienced is someone who has been in this situation and handled it maturely without singing the usual song of "Drop his sorry ass" "Break up with him"
lol, are you serious? You dont wana break up with him?
Re: God loves you by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Too Much Sex: See What It Causes On Your Body (see Here) / 98% Of Nairaland Gals Are Like This(photo) / My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.