Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,343 members, 7,891,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:31 PM

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread - Phones (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (440149 Views)

Tecno P5+ Discussion / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wabbyland(m): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
like seriously, has anybody utilized the full
potential of this tecno phone? how do u go abt the
setup for the video calling? how do u use the
Skype to make video calls? I would forever be
grateful to anyone who call do just that. thanks
and thank and thanks. remain blessed #teamtecno
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by rapeest: 12:10am On Nov 21, 2013
walex1991: the useless 512ram on the p5 makes it impossible for apps 2 run in the background. it doesn't matter if u go 2 developer options Nd set background processes to standard or 4 it will still shut it down so as to recover virtual memory. ram expander is d solution I used for mine...added 1gb of swap file 2 my ram now I can minimize all my apps if I want to even gangster Rio is playing without hitch. so if u are experiencing same jst root ur p5 install busy box Nd install ram expander create a swap file Nd problem solved grin
guy pls link to download ram expander
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by enoch273: 6:52am On Nov 21, 2013
Alfred234: Buy M5 it has 1gb Ram & I heard its 18k

but I don't ve up to that, and the last time I checked, na battery be phone, so I want a phone with good battery life
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by tboyw(m): 7:26am On Nov 21, 2013
Qunlexus4u:
Pls can u resend the link this one is telling me Web page not found
which browser is this
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wabbyland(m): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2013
like seriously, has anybody utilized the full
potential of this tecno phone? how do u go abt
the
setup for the video calling? how do u use the
Skype to make video calls? I would forever be
grateful to anyone who call do just that. thanks
and thank and thanks. remain blessed
#teamtecno
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Castos(m): 8:17am On Nov 21, 2013
enoch273:

but I don't ve up to that, and the last time I checked, na battery be phone, so I want a phone with good battery life
Then buy my 1week old P5 call 08135199356 at least it will save u some money
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by enoch273: 9:28am On Nov 21, 2013
Castos: Then buy my 1week old P5 call 08135199356 at least it will save u some money
how much do you want to sell your p5?why? And which types of games and apps're installed in it??
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2013
tboyw: which browser is this

Dolphin Browser Beta
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Castos(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2013
enoch273: how much do you want to sell your p5?why? And which types of games and apps're installed in it??
15k with everything it came with. I've got pes2012, vector and GTA3 installed. I need a laptop for my Architectural designs. I've got some apps like bbm, upgraded whatsapp, avast and avg antivirus and many more. Already rooted with cwm backed up.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Idrismusty97(m): 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
Castos: 15k with everything it came with. I've got pes2012, vector and GTA3 installed. I need a laptop for my Architectural designs. I've got some apps like bbm, upgraded whatsapp, avast and avg antivirus and many more. Already rooted with cwm backed up.
What software do you use in architectural design and do you have tutorials on it.I am intrested in it.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by enoch273: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
Idrismusty97: What software do you use in architectural design and do you have tutorials on it.I am intrested in it.
wow! Interesting, I would very much like to buy but it's expensive, pls is there anyway you can beat the price tag down?
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Castos(m): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
Idrismusty97: What software do you use in architectural design and do you have tutorials on it.I am intrested in it.
Am actually planning on getting a new laptop but I've use Archi-cad and Auto cad, but I prefer Archi-cad cos it's easier and faster to use. Am not a pro cos I still use the help of some of my friends who knows how to use it professionally. So, I don't think I actually have a tutorial to give cos am still learning. I'll advice you to look around for people who knows it cos E- tutorial won't help that much.

1 Like

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Castos(m): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
enoch273: wow! Interesting, I would very much like to buy but it's expensive, pls is there anyway you can beat the price tag down?
I can only take 5h away, only 5h o.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Idrismusty97(m): 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
Castos: Am actually planning on getting a new laptop but I've use Archi-cad and Auto cad, but I prefer Archi-cad cos it's easier and faster to use. Am not a pro cos I still use the help of some of my friends who knows how to use it professionally. So, I don't think I actually have a tutorial to give cos am still learning. I'll advice you to look around for people who knows it cos E- tutorial won't help that much.
ok.I will start learning the archicad 1st but i think autocad is the most required app for an architect or engineer.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by kolidave: 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
This one wey una dey sell una p5 hope nutin. Make I sell my own too?
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Castos(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
Idrismusty97: ok.I will start learning the archicad 1st but i think autocad is the most required app for an architect or engineer.
Auto cad is good but for better 3D graphics and background facilities use Archi-cad
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Castos(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
Idrismusty97: ok.I will start learning the archicad 1st but i think autocad is the most required app for an architect or engineer.
Auto cad is very good but for sharp sharp work and better 3D graphics use Archi-cad
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Castos(m): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
kolidave: This one wey una dey sell una p5 hope nutin. Make I sell my own too?
Everybody got reasons, do you have one?
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Castos(m): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
feyirexx: back view...
Is that M3?
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
Castos: Auto cad is very good but for sharp sharp work and better 3D graphics use Archi-cad

Autocad then Revit for 3D or 3D max
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
Castos: Everybody got reasons, do you have one?
Correct man...
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by kolidave: 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
Castos: Everybody got reasons, do you have one?
that's true. I don't think I ave
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
Castos: Is that M3?
Nope...P5
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Castos(m): 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
Qunlexus4u:
Autocad then Revit for 3D or 3D max
I've not use Revit but I heard that the thing make sense.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by kolidave: 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
I got my P5 3wks ago and seriously I don't think I'm enjoying it. Not that it has faults buh I avent really been using it,I've been too pre occupied with my BB that I can't just leave d BB and pay a little attention to the phone. Right now I don't even know where I dropped the phone. That's why most times it seems u guys are speaking Arabic wen u say sumtins bout the phone. Buh one day one day I go sidown read this thread from 1st to last page understand d fone and the android software wella.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Castos(m): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
feyirexx:
Nope...P5
sorry, it looked like the ash m3 I sold last month.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
Castos: I've not use Revit but I heard that the thing make sense.
Please i mean no disrespect but dis is Tecno p5 discussion thread and not Autocad discussion thread sad please if yhu dont mind!

2 Likes

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Castos(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
kolidave: I got my P5 3wks ago and seriously I don't think I'm enjoying it. Not that it has faults buh I avent really been using it,I've been too pre occupied with my BB that I can't just leave d BB and pay a little attention to the phone. Right now I don't even know where I dropped the phone. That's why most times it seems u guys are speaking Arabic wen u say sumtins bout the phone. Buh one day one day I go sidown read this thread from 1st to last page understand d fone and the android software wella.
Start now or ....... na your 1gb u go take read the whole thing.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by kolidave: 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
Castos: Start now or ....... na your 1gb u go take read the whole thing.
I never get time Jare. Lol. I no mind...

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (186) (Reply)

2go (system Version) Download / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.