Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,082 members, 7,946,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

Zimbabwe Opposition Leader Pulling Out Of Election: Mugabe To Continue! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwe Opposition Leader Pulling Out Of Election: Mugabe To Continue! (1845 Views)

92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos) / Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech / Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe Opposition Leader Pulling Out Of Election: Mugabe To Continue! by Pandora2(f): 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2008
davidylan:

get with the program! In Africa nothing is ever our fault, its all the fault of the WEST.

But ofcourse who else is there to blame. . .  ourselves shocked shocked shocked shocked?
Re: Zimbabwe Opposition Leader Pulling Out Of Election: Mugabe To Continue! by Kobojunkie: 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2008
Eziachi:

The same people blaming the West for every stupid actions of African despots are at the same time living, working and making a living in the West. Isn't that funny, why can't you move to Zimbabawe and live inside Mugabes paradise, where a loaf of bread cost five million dollars.

If the sanctions aganist Mugabes and his henchmen which are restricted to travel alone is the problem, why can't he trade with other nations? Cuba was under sanction for more than half of a century but look at Cuba. They have one of the best healthcare system in the world even better than the United State. The sanction, did it stop the land of Zimbabwe from producing food?

Mugabe are like some Nigerian musicians that build all their career in singing around aparthide regime in South Africa and then the regime ended and they got nothing else to sing about. Mugabe build all his credential for his people around the liberation struggles as if he did it himself alone. After many years in power without any achievement but a continued systematic decemation of the once/food basket beautiful country he inherited, he has no option than to whip out the liberation nonsense again by playing a divide and rule, using well mechanised white farmers as a tool.

Now he has given the land to clueless and mindless thugs called war veterans that looted the farms of even furnitures, what will they do with the land? Zimbabwe is not the only nation in that region that inherited the white settlers as citizens, just look at Angola, Botswana, Mozambique and South Africa, they all have white citizens and they are all economically okay compared the Mugabes Zimbabwe. Why are they not having the same problem and why are the same Western disease not affecting them?

If Landis and Afam believed in Zimbabwe and their hero Mugabe, I suuggest, they should immediatly move to Zimbabwe as soon as possible and report to us in just one week how they are progressing. There is no point playing blind African patriot on your keyboard, with Western food on the table and probably a chilled beer by the side in a Western country. With people like you around, Africa will continue to be in darkness because the likes of you will one day accidentally find yourself in Mugabes position. God forbid!!!!

Right on the money !!

davidylan:

get with the program! In Africa nothing is ever our fault, its all the fault of the WEST.

Seems to be the way it HAS to go these days.
Re: Zimbabwe Opposition Leader Pulling Out Of Election: Mugabe To Continue! by LadyT(f): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2008
Well I guess the only hope is for Mugabage to die of old age.

Can I also say a big well done to the useless African countries who have done Bleep all to help. Congratulations once again you have made us Africans seem helpless and useless.
Re: Zimbabwe Opposition Leader Pulling Out Of Election: Mugabe To Continue! by MethodMan3(m): 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2008
LadyT:

Well I guess the only hope is f[b]or Mugabage to die of old age[/b].

Can I also say a big well done to the useless African countries who have done Bleep all to help. Congratulations once again you have made us Africans seem helpless and useless.

old age ke? the only hope is for him to die now!!!

pack of sandwich costs 4Billion Zimbabwean Dollars!

that guy don run that country down due to his greed for power and irresponsible attitude!
Re: Zimbabwe Opposition Leader Pulling Out Of Election: Mugabe To Continue! by LadyT(f): 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2008
Method man you are wrong I heard it is only the butter that costs 4Billion Zimbabwe dollars.
Re: Zimbabwe Opposition Leader Pulling Out Of Election: Mugabe To Continue! by MethodMan3(m): 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2008
LadyT:

Method man you are wrong I heard it is only the butter that costs 4Billion Zimbabwe dollars.

well butter and bread, no be d same?! grin

nah seriously itz starting to get worse

can u do anytin to help my brotha's in zimbabwe? wink
Re: Zimbabwe Opposition Leader Pulling Out Of Election: Mugabe To Continue! by LadyT(f): 12:38am On Jun 25, 2008
I can recommend Osma bin laden to help finish Mugarbage
Re: Zimbabwe Opposition Leader Pulling Out Of Election: Mugabe To Continue! by sulaimani: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2009
i see ur profile in nairaland .com and will like be ur friend,i see ur reply bye 4 now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rick Perry's Nigger-head Hunting Ground / Us's New Hypersonic Missile Spark World War 3 / Inside The £1.7m Flats Offered Rent Free To Grenfell Tower Survivors(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.