Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,294 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:04 PM

Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) (30369 Views)

Woman Names Baby Born During Obama's Trip To Kenya ''air Force One Barack Obama" / Baby Born With No Legs And Arms, Abandoned At The Hospital By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by fibscomillion(f): 8:49am On Sep 21, 2013
End time things grin

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by seyiadara(m): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2013
This is bizarre
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by blackbeau1(f): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2013
One word-VAMPIRE
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by freshblazine(f): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
VAMPIRE ALERT
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by ajaoabeey(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
that baby is God's gift wink
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by oluboyo04(m): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
this one na ETT o! Make den no alow d girl curse o. Olewu!!this one na ETT o! Make den no alow d girl curse o. Olewu!!this one na ETT o! Make den no alow d girl curse o. Olewu!!
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by Nwosu561: 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
o boy this baby no wan miss this christmas meat o
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by darediamond(m): 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
oluboyo04: this one na ETT o! Make den no alow d girl curse o. Olewu!!this one na ETT o! Make den no alow d girl curse o. Olewu!!this one na ETT o! Make den no alow d girl curse o. Olewu!!

Exactli ooooooooo..........O lewu ooo!!!
Eyin lenu omo awaye lai moye igba...yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeye oooooooo!! grin grin grin
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by darediamond(m): 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
The mother-of-three said: ‘I kept asking the midwives and nurses what I could give Eva if she was in pain, but nobody was able to answer me.

‘They just kept going away and then coming back with more people to look at Eva’s teeth. Nobody could believe it.

‘When we came out of hospital I went to see my GP and he said that he had never heard of this happening before.

‘Midwives with 25-years’ experience were also saying they’d never seen it.’

This is what we call EMO LUPUTU PEBE!!!!
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by oge4real(f): 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
I have seen a boy born to a family friend with 2 teeth. He is almost 2 yrs old now. The experts here attributed it to hypercalcemia. Though its unusual, but the child gets to develop normally, only that he will wean his milk teeth earlier than expected.
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by UyiIredia(m): 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
Reminds me of the story about Tanigogoro who killed a lepoard with his bare hands.
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by UyiIredia(m): 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
Reminds me of the story about Tanigogoro who killed a lepoard with his bare hands and was born with a full set of teeth.
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by missojugo(f): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
honeric01: Old woman-baby.

The return of grandma

You got me lol grin ..I name the child Mamatunde

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order On Digital Assets (Video) / UK PM: Boris Johnson Withdraws From Race As Rishi Sunak Tipped To Succeed Truss / Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.