Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Indian Films - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Indian Films (19456 Views)

Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss / Link To Download Bollywood Films(indian Movies) / Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Films by Rainbow: 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2006
I first saw an Indian movie in Trinidad W.I. There are a lot of pple of East Indian descent living there.

Indian films are beautifully directed. However, most films have the same storyline and lets face it they cannot dance in time to music (most are a second or two off the beat - like white pple cheesy).

It is sad that South Indian films don't get any respect, but I believe that is due to the "fair skin" factor. Wish all Indians could view and respect each other as equals. For a progressive 3rd world country, the colour and caste prejudices of most Indians need to catch up to the economy (u know what I mean, MOVE FORWARD).

Anyway, apart from that, my favourite actors are Amitabh Bachan and Shah Rukh Khan. To me all the actresses look and act the same, they are cute, but act fake (sorry) sad.

The best Indian film I ever saw was about a Sultana named Razia who fell in love with one of her servants/slave., but I don't remember the name of the movie.
Re: Indian Films by babysnogls: 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2006
Go and watch KUSH KUSH HOTAI, kajol is there,and dt guy in kabhi kushi kabhi gham.I thnk kush kush is d best!
Re: Indian Films by gbadex1(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2006
Indian Films? Lol, i don't even know where to start from. Is it from the ever sappy romance induced storylines or to the ever singing and dancing love-sick mofos. Hell, even the bad guy joins in the dancing!!!

* Indian film*

Actor - "Vishka, i've come to seek revenge. . . .for trying to mack on my girlfriend! Prepare to meet your doom!!"

Boss - "aha! Now we settle this Rashka, by dancing and singing our way into oblivion! Whoever lasts asks for Vashti's hand in marriage!"

Actor - "deal! Prepare to die by singing and dancing!!"

Boss - "not on my Hinduistic ass!!"

we all know what happens next.

'nuff said.
Re: Indian Films by saintkola(m): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2006
begone @ gbade.x tho u're funny sha. d stories arent all about luv tho
Re: Indian Films by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2006
I love indian movies kiss Shahrukh khan is the best kiss and salman is hot cool
Re: Indian Films by katherinae(f): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2006
these guys are not cute o, what the hell is wrong with u people, eveyr one knows that indian and asian guys are not attractive. my goodness shocked please u guys need to stop this, i have watched many indian movies nad hte guys ar enot attractive at all, so i stopped watching
Re: Indian Films by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2006
they I not good looking shocked I u good looking like this? please give me a break tongue

Re: Indian Films by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2006
tell me I u goood looking like this? I do not think so

Re: Indian Films by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 04, 2006
and what do u said about the girls open your eyes and look

I can not believe this shocked, some are ugly but most of them are good looking

Re: Indian Films by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2006
see them good and i do not think you i handsome/beautiful like this. if u i than post your picture here let everyone see it that is a solid prove

Re: Indian Films by katherinae(f): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2006
ur a cow gurl, first of all indians have this really ugly kind of nose, i dont like it and whats with the butt cheek chin, and even the flashy looking guys up close arent cute, and as for hte girls u freakkking slowpoke, of course the ones on television will look good. i see them every freaking day and trust me these chicks arent all that. most of them arent cute o, their stars are pretty yes but dont be fooled. well i dont blame u u are all the way in australia where there is nothing worth it y dotn u come down to the states and see what i mean.
Re: Indian Films by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2006
I have seen SRK in real life and he even look good then in his movies.

but i still think they i cute
Re: Indian Films by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2006
and for your infor i am not a cow girl angry
Re: Indian Films by Busta(f): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2006
at least they got more brains and their movies makes a lot more sense than nigeria movies.

some nigeria movies are just waste of money and ma precious time.

indian movies gat their downfalls too but can't be compared to naija movies, their computer animation looks more real and the action movies are just fantastic.
Re: Indian Films by katherinae(f): 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2006
lolololol,  rokiatu u arent a cow girl, im sorry for saying that, i guess we are just going to have to agree to disagree, but the chick in the gold outfit with the sword is not cute o, abeg yeah aiswarya is beautiful  but the girl in gold isnt,

i still think black women are the most beautiful things to grace this planet, so to hell withi ndians

Re: Indian Films by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 07, 2006
U i talking about india actors nose but look at those black girls nose too. they i very pretty but some thing is wrong with their nose. I mean black people with aways stay on top grin in Allah name. but time for the true i speak it. wink the bollywood girls i very pretty, u want them to be so perfect like a ange but no one is perfect.

i am sorry to say those girls nose are not too good. I am ok with nose like that but in term of perfect is not come on boy I am not blind too cheesy.
Re: Indian Films by ladykool(f): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2006
i like their film its good and its jokes!
Re: Indian Films by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2006
this is ais she is very beautiful

Re: Indian Films by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 13, 2006
U i so right Busta wink
Re: Indian Films by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2006
And Katherinae I presonally enjoy living here in Australia cheesy. is a beautiful country . the people are friendly, and every thing is here grin. You get to do any religion u like I even wear scerf at school. so there is no blame to be made.

and i would not even want to live in the state there. life is not just about wearing sinful clothes, and doing that sinful things that is full in America.

Most of my family I in the state, but I like life here very much. even my aunt was talking to my mother the other day about how heard American is becoming.

So do not think that living in Australia is Different. all the white men countries are the same.

So could u please explain what u mean by u do not blame me cause i live in Australia
Re: Indian Films by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2007
new pics grin grin

Re: Indian Films by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2007
I am back with more pics wink

Re: Indian Films by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2007
hot wink

Re: Indian Films by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2007
ok let me stop yet grin

Re: Indian Films by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2007
last I have to sleep grin

Re: Indian Films by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2007
off to sleep

Re: Indian Films by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2007
oh I am tried now this the last   undecided  grin

Re: Indian Films by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2007
more pics grin

Re: Indian Films by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2007
more lady

Re: Indian Films by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2007
beautiful lady

Re: Indian Films by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2007
cute guy wink

Re: Indian Films by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2007
hot guy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Endorses Use Of Barcode In Nigeria Movie & Music 2 Fight Piracy(pix / Funke Akindele Is Africa's Best Actress: What Do You All Think? / Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.