Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:57 AM

Am Looking For Empty Land To Lease Around Ikeja,festac,vi,or Lekki - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Am Looking For Empty Land To Lease Around Ikeja,festac,vi,or Lekki (694 Views)

Your Empty Land Can Become A Money Making Machine If You Build A ............. / Your Empty Land Can Become A Money Making Machine If You Build A ............. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Looking For Empty Land To Lease Around Ikeja,festac,vi,or Lekki by MrSky123: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2013
Please fellow Nairalanders, am looking for an empty plot of land to lease around Ikeja,or Festac or VI or Lekki to site a temporary company. The lease must not exceed 3 years.
A filling station premises whose owner is ready to share the premises with us is also welcome.Or a land with a house but with enough space where we can erect the machines.
The business we want to do in this place must be situated in a high brow area because this is the first of its kind in Nigeria and it is car related.
You can reach us by email : mrskybase@yahoo.com or call : 07035875187.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Am Looking For Empty Land To Lease Around Ikeja,festac,vi,or Lekki by prince0009: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2013
I can arrange the land for you here is my email and phone number hameed4ng@gmail.com 08031566021
Re: Am Looking For Empty Land To Lease Around Ikeja,festac,vi,or Lekki by younglawya(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hi.

My name is Barr Mark.

You might start with stating your budget and what kind of title to land you expect.Also, size of the land u need otherwise, you may find yourself on a merry go round with many of the clowns that claim to be agents.

Also, some Investigation needs to be done so you don't fall prey to fraudsters

Feel free to contactt me via 08171016367
Re: Am Looking For Empty Land To Lease Around Ikeja,festac,vi,or Lekki by MrSky123: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
@ Younglawya,
I need a genuine land with C of O.
Regarding my budget,I would have love to get the cheapest bargain.Does it make sense if i tell you that I need a Lease of five years for N100,000? if you really have any,give me the prize and we will negotiate,ok
Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Urgent Loan / Autocad & Primavera Training For Just N5000 / Restaurant/bar For Sale Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.