Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

African China Debunks Marriage Proposal Rumour, Says “i’m Happily Married” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / African China Debunks Marriage Proposal Rumour, Says “i’m Happily Married” (808 Views)

[PHOTOS] African China Wants You To See His Massive TV Set / P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour / I’m Happily Single, No Regrets – Ini Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African China Debunks Marriage Proposal Rumour, Says “i’m Happily Married” by aproko247: 11:16am On Sep 20, 2013
One of Nigeria’s top artistes, Chinagorom Onuoha, well known as African China, has debunked news going viral on the internet claiming that he recently proposed marriage to a purported girlfriend of his identified as Erhabor-Emokpae.

There have been media reports that the Lagos-based singer has proposed to his heartthrob.

However, in a chat with Aproko247 on Thursday on the matter, the ‘Mr President’ crooner not only denied the reports, but also informed us that he’s “happily married” to his wife, Mero, and wondered where such ‘false’ story came from.

African China also disclosed to Aproko247 that the man in the picture, thought to be African China, isn’t him, but someone else. He added that the story is false in totality.

The talented musician recently released a
single entitled ‘Boko Haram’ which is presently doing well.

Source: www.aproko247.com/?p=420

Do you have a story/gist for us? Kindly send to aproko247.com@gmail.com

or call +2348055590141

or BB: 22F89BFE

Follow us on Twitter: @aproko247
Like us on facebook.com/aproko247
Re: African China Debunks Marriage Proposal Rumour, Says “i’m Happily Married” by bjprodint(f): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2013
he is doing wellits been long i heard him singsad

(1) (Reply)

Why Matse Nnoli Of Nigeriainfo.fm Was Sacked / Mo Abudu Honoured Among Most Powerful Women In Global TV / Illbliss, Chidinma & Tha Suspect Thrills "At The Club With Remy Martin" (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.