Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:06 PM

Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ (38062 Views)

Why U Must Join Catholics 2 Pray D Prayer 2 St Michael D Archangel / Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) / Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 23, 2013
*Kails*:

Lmao. For u I will.
I was about to crack a joke but decided not to grin grin

Im good dAaahLing!
Miss u. kiss
hey hey now sweerie. have you been on sa neters youtube channel lately ? malik zulu shabbaz vs polight and hebrew perry vs polight and seti vs the hebrew israelites. and they had the million youth march in harlem. heavy stuff. the revolution will be televised. i be around. come see ya baby daddy sometimes. wink wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by ayobase(m): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777: of course this is for the spiritually discerned. the direct calling of Jesus an angel is in the book of revelation, for those who say christ is not an angel

REVELATION 10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,

3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.

THE LION OF JUDAH ROARING WHILE RECIEVING INSTRUCTIONS FROM GOD ( THE SEVEN THUNDERS )

Who was talking or narrating what he saw in the vision? John.

So, are you saying John can't identify his Master, Jesus when he sees Him.

And let's assume the person he saw was Jesus, but he calling the Jesus, Angel could meean that he has never seen Jesus in that glorious form before, thereby relating to Angel.

The few ones that can't call Jesus , and Angel are His disciples!

And besides, that was the way he could describe what he saw without no one telling him what he was seeing!

It is just a common sense thing Obadiah!

You wouldn't see GEJ 2moro and call him OBJ unless u r suffering from yabatech illness or u never knew any of them!

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by IBROHIM: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2013
haibe: If Jesus is an angel, he won't accept worship, he won't be called mighty God, alpha and omega, first and last, etc.

Jesus is not an angel
Jesus did not accept worship! He said he shouldn't be called good. That only God the Father is good. How did he accept worship?
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by truthislight: 9:00am On Sep 23, 2013
@ Joagbaje

The folly is yours.

Joagbaje:

The bible didn't say such thing as you wrote here dude . Where did you get your lion of Judah stuff from. There's a curse on those who add to scripture.

"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." (Revelation 5:5).

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 23, 2013
ayobase:

Who was talking or narrating what he saw in the vision? John.

So, are you saying John can't identify his Master, Jesus when he sees Him.

And let's assume the person he saw was Jesus, but he calling the Jesus, Angel could meean that he has never seen Jesus in that glorious form before, thereby relating to Angel.

The few ones that can't call Jesus , and Angel are His disciples!

And besides, that was the way he could describe what he saw without no one telling him what he was seeing!

It is just a common sense thing Obadiah!

You wouldn't see GEJ 2moro and call him OBJ unless u r suffering from yabatech illness or u never knew any of them!
bible is a mystery and they purposely try to keep it as mysterious as possible. the knowledge in it is not for everybody so the message is broken up into puzzles. you have to put it together yourself. and the lord only allow the chosen to put it together. thats how he keeps the reprobates from understanding it.

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 23, 2013
truthislight: @ Joagbaje

The folly is yours.

"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." (Revelation 5:5).
i assume oga Jo has not read that part of the bible yet. like his post so he can come back to read your input grin

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by philfearon(m): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777:

absolute rubbish. a woman approached him and spoke to him and she did not go blind. i believe his word to her was 'it is not meet for the food of the children to be given to dogs'

go and study your bible some more. i dont think you have read the bible by yourself yet

@the Coloured,which part of the quote is that? Dont u see that u are confused? Do u even see what you write?
"Acts 9:3-5=> (3)As Saul was coming near the city of Damascus,suddenly a light from the sky flashed around him.
(4)He fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him "Saul,Saul why do you persecute me?"
(5)Who are you Lord? He asked..'I am Jesus whom you Persecute',the voice said"......
( .8 )Saul got up from the ground and opened his eyes,but could not see a thing..So,they took him by the hand and led him into Damascus"

So how is that? Did Jesus identify himself as Michael too? Why didnt Jesus say Paul was persecuting God(YAHWEH)? Jesus and His father are one!He(Jesus) says "if you see me,you have seen the Father".....
I dont know what kinda dumb person u are...You will quote someone,but you end up not saying anything relating to the quote...May God have mercy on you...

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 23, 2013
philfearon:
@the Coloured,which part of the quote is that? Dont u see that u are confused? Do u even see what you write?
"Acts 9:3-5=> (3)As Saul was coming near the city of Damascus,suddenly a light from the sky flashed around him.
(4)He fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him "Saul,Saul why do you persecute me?"
(5)Who are you Lord? He asked..'I am Jesus whom you Persecute',the voice said"......
( .8 )Saul got up from the ground and opened his eyes,but could not see a thing..So,they took him by the hand and led him into Damascus"

So how is that? Did Jesus identify himself as Michael too? Why didnt Jesus say Paul was persecuting God(YAHWEH)? Jesus and His father are one!He(Jesus) says "if you see me,you have seen the Father".....
I dont know what kinda dumb person u are...You will quote someone,but you end up not saying anything relating to the quote...May God have mercy on you...
you dont know the bible. keep it moving reprobate. i need more worthy opponents. stop wasting my time

3 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by truthislight: 9:26am On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777: i assume oga Jo has not read that part of the bible yet. like his post so he can come back to read your input grin

Dont mind people with emotional post.

They better open their eyes.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 23, 2013
truthislight:

Dont mind people with emotional post.

They better open their eyes.

Peace
you are right. most have no logical sense or spiritual sight. just arguing out of emotional blindness. but hey it is fun grin

3 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Jaeru: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2013
hw dis one go carry u go heaven
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by philfearon(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777: you dont know the bible. keep it moving reprobate. i need more worthy opponents. stop wasting my time
People read the bible to guide them live the life God expects of them,and finally make heaven,but u read it in order to find where to attach ur erroneous Theories and spread to the gullible...But u have failed.....You didnt reply the post u quoted cuz it is the Real truth staring u in the Face.......I wonder Whose Bible u read!!

3 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 23, 2013
The letter killeth but the spirit giveth life..anytime you read the bible without the help of the holy spirit, You're killing yourself, the word was written by men who were inspired by the holy spirit, so for you to understand what the spirit is saying, you must read it according to the spirit.....
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by josemaria03(m): 10:09am On Sep 23, 2013
ammyluv2002: Guy, watch what you say ok......don't ever compare our saviour Jesus to the Angels. The bible made it clear on Trinity (God the father, Jesus the son and the Holy Spirit) you see any Angel for there? undecided

pls can u quote where it's in the bible?

"To us there is but one God, the father."
-1 Corinthians 8:6, king James version
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by truthislight: 10:12am On Sep 23, 2013
@ Obediah777

still on that 'angel' standing on land and sea in Revelation 10/who he is.

obadiah777: of course this is for the spiritually discerned. the direct calling of Jesus an angel is in the book of revelation, for those who say christ is not an angel

REVELATION 10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,

3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.

"And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon." (Revelation 5:2-3).

^
so, from that ^, we know it is only Jesus that can/open the scrolls/seven seals.

"And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth," (Revelation 10:1-2).

"And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices." (Revelation 10:3).

"And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth." (Revelation 10:8 ).

So, this strong angel standing on the sea and on the earth is having the scroll 'opened' and we know who was the only one that can open the scroll.

^^^ = Jesus. QED.

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by truthislight: 10:13am On Sep 23, 2013
DP
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by MostHigh: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777: you dont know the bible. keep it moving reprobate. i need more worthy opponents. stop wasting my time

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by philfearon(m): 10:20am On Sep 23, 2013
As A man,i believe i cannot change you(Obadiah777), because you have been taught since Childhood to believe that:
1)Jesus is not God-denial of the deity of Christ.
2)Denial of the Personality of the Holy Spirit.
3)Denial of the bodily resurrection of Christ.
4)There is no hell and eternal punishment of the Wicked..
5)You believe that Christ has already returned invisibly,and that His return was not in a visible body,but as a Spirit....

I understand the dificulty in Changing your views,but thats left for u and God...All the Posts i posted here are for those who have a shaky belief,and who are contemplating Otherwise.......
The above Mentioned is What Obadiah777 believes in,and so unless God comes,ah dont think he will change it,even if it is all still there Staring him in face via The Bible....You need a repentance of Heart...
@Mr President,so u opened a thread and ran away? You wont defend it again? Not unless u are Mr Obadiah777' second Monicker!!

3 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by MostHigh: 10:32am On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777:

absolute rubbish. a woman approached him and spoke to him and she did not go blind. i believe his word to her was 'it is not meet for the food of the children to be given to dogs'

go and study your bible some more. i dont think you have read the bible by yourself yet

Fairytales \nd gold dust grin

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by MostHigh: 10:33am On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777: ok guys i am not MostHigh or Mr President. are you guys trying to say i am a trinity ? 3 in 1 shocked grin

ermm seriously i have 2 ids. one is obsolete and then this one

The jokers be grabbing for straws Sire. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by MostHigh: 10:35am On Sep 23, 2013
Goshen360: Thank God that heretic called a moderator, Obadiah777 and his new handle, Mr. President plus MostHigh are being exposed and refuted in the face\light of scriptures day-by-day on this forum.

Look at this lawless child of the little horn. grin

You and your father are burning as we speak.

Lawlessness is death.

Goshen is a preacher and teacher of Death. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2013
@Obadiah777
Thumps up.
Micheal the Archangel is indeed Jesus Christ.
Its a revelation.

For those who still care to read their bible here are some references:
Rev: 12:7
Rev: 10: 1 - 4
Daniel 12: 1
Luke 10:18
Romans: 11: 26

Issaih 14:12

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Forwetinnah: 10:39am On Sep 23, 2013
obadiah777: ok now back to the issue at hand. if these stiff necked and rebellious gainsayers dont get confounded by this sound doctrine i am about to drop then nothing else would confound them

who is the angel that goes around throwing people out of heaven and locking them in hell ?

rev 12 7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into hell, and his angels were cast out with him.

who ? the only angel who has the key to heaven and hell ? >>>>

rev 1 vs 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

OK CASE CLOSED PEOPLE. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. CASE SOLVED. WE CAN ALL LEAVE THE THREAD NOW. SHOWS OVER grin

Oh! So you believe there was a dragon in heaven, but you don't belive the theory of a snake in the garden of Eden..Mogbe! angry and I am the one who believes in fables and mytho(werin U call am sef). wink cheesy Comedy at its best..you can twist just any passage in the bible to suit your logic. Sorry o! I heart wetin happen to you
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by haibe(m): 10:43am On Sep 23, 2013
MostHigh:
The jokers be grabbing for straws Sire. smiley

the word "Sire" is common between you and obadiah, are you brothers
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by philfearon(m): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2013
MostHigh:

So You have changed to your alternative Monicker? @Obadiah777
Is someone Understanding what the problem is here? Live real bro....false life aint gonna do you good!
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by ogwumgbe: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2013
Well, pastor; your Bible exploration is quite interesting. However, I would like to correct you concerning what you said on Revelation 10;1. The description of that angel does not mean that He's Jesus Christ. Instead, he could represent a very powerful angel. Remember that in the last days, angels will play very big role toward bringing the wrath of God. In the scripture, Jesus Christ is not shown in a proxy, He is revealed with clarity. In other words that passage does not refer to Jesus Christ, rather it refers to an angel. Bible says that there's even an angel in charge of fire: (Revelation 14;18) Is that angel Jesus Christ also?

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by philfearon(m): 10:49am On Sep 23, 2013
haibe:

the word "Sire" is common between you and obadiah, are you brothers
Its the same Person...He is clueless and unwise,thats why he cant even cover his tracks...See how he Messed his self up,and is still doing So!
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Forwetinnah: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2013

Suddenly he's not a worthy opponent..why? cause he/she's throwing your dirt back at you, any1 who opposes you "don't know the bible". You're the only 1 with so much depth as regards God's word that I think you should have your own Bible version by now..abeg make I face work joor

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by truthislight: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2013
ogwumgbe: Well, pastor; your Bible exploration is quite interesting. However, I would like to correct you concerning what you said on Revelation 10;1. The description of that angel does not mean that He's Jesus Christ. Instead, he could represent a very powerful angel. Remember that in the last days, angels will play very big role toward bringing the wrath of God. In the scripture, Jesus Christ is not shown in a proxy, He is revealed with clarity. In other words that passage does not refer to Jesus Christ, rather it refers to an angel. Bible says that there's even an angel in charge of fire: (Revelation 14;18) Is that angel Jesus Christ also?

Well, read again :

truthislight: @ Obediah

still on that strong 'angel'/who he is.

"And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon." (Revelation 5:2-3).

^
so, from that ^, we know it is only Jesus that can/open the scrolls/seven seals.

"And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth," (Revelation 10:1-2).

"And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices." (Revelation 10:3).

"And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth." (Revelation 10:8 ).

So, this strong angel standing on the sea and on the earth is having the scroll 'opened' and we know who was the only one that can open the scroll.

^^^ = Jesus. QED.

The key is "who is worthy to open the scroll"

= Jesus = the strong angel.

Read again, but slowly this time.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 23, 2013
truthislight:

Well, read again :

The key is "who is worthy to open the scroll"

= Jesus = the strong angel.

Read again, but slowly this time.

Peace.

Only the LAMB is worthy to open the scrolls. That Lamb is Christ who is also the angel of Revelation 10. No ordinary angel can open the scroll. Micheal is Christ. Interesting thread.

4 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 23, 2013
truthislight: @ Obediah

still on that strong 'angel'/who he is.

^

^^^ = Jesus. QED.
well dayumm. thats that precept upon precept chief. impressive work Sire. quite impressive, especially the two bolded hence proving Christ is an angel and a strong one at that. The arch-angel himself . but you know the gainsayers still would not be confounded smh grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Ayo Oritsejafor & Wife Host Valentine's Suya Party In Warri. PICS / 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With / Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.