Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,250 members, 7,943,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

Do The Kind Of Hairstyle You Wear Define Who You Are? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do The Kind Of Hairstyle You Wear Define Who You Are? (639 Views)

Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? / Photo: Can You Wear This Outfit? / Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do The Kind Of Hairstyle You Wear Define Who You Are? by johnwizey: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
I was in my Aunt's shop today,when one of my longtime friend came to greet me cos its been long have been to that side. So after he left, my aunt was like 'omo buruku lomo yen' (that boy is a bad boy). I asked her why and she asked me if i can't see his haircut, although this my nigga is wearing dis kind of Danny Young hairstyle (i dont knw the name). And i have witnessed more and more of this incident, people tend to labelled people with weird haircut apart from the normal low-cut or last skin (Afarikorodo) as bad boyz or girlz.
So ℓ̊ want to knw other NL member opinion to know how true this is

(1) (Reply)

Pls Any Cloth Label Designer..? / Riverisland Dresses And Aldo Shoes For Sale! / Face Of Starz 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.