Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,520 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:14 PM

A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) (14161 Views)

Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) / Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) / The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part III- Lekki Megacity Master Plan (Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by ochejoseph(m): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
On a visit to the Transformation Farm along the Koto -Abuja Road ,I was overwhelmed by the impact of President Goodluck Jonathan's Transformation Agenda on Rice production , all I saw was SEA of Rice fields waiting to be harvested. I have known this area for 7 years it was previously a wasteland of shrubs dirts and stinking flood waters. I leave you with the pictures.
Enjoy your weekend

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by ochejoseph(m): 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
Clear versions

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by ochejoseph(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
CV

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by ochejoseph(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
Clearer versions

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by cashkid18(m): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
wow!!!fresh air tins..lets hope it makes it to d fp n nt d pic of beverly osu

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by ochejoseph(m): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
Clearer Versions
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by dheaven: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
Jonathan is trying but he should give us 24 hours light to enable us vote him come 2015

14 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by suxes2005(m): 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
nice one there. These days, all I read about GEJ is the transformation
stuff. Guess the guy is doing just fine!

SHALOM
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
Who's gonna eat those dirty rice?
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by leggo: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
AAbegmake i hear word
.BS
you still billions and you give us rice to eat??

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by AnOlAd: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
We get some correct people for NL ooo..
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by kennyonthrone(m): 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
mcdreeezy: wow.....2nd to comment. I'm gettin there
yea nigga u reaali gettin dia bt free Mb aint gonna mk u gt dia
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by Allenkee: 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
REALITY101: Who's gonna eat those dirty rice?

The ones you eat are not cleaner than this. This one is not processed yet ok.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by Tintinix: 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
dheaven: Jonathan is trying but he should give us 24 hours light to enable us vote him come 2015

You will not have 24 hours light!
What demands did you place on OBJ and his predecessors to bring them back to power? None!
Now you see a performing Niger Deltan President quietly fixing the messes amassed over our whole independence and beyond admist insults and terrorism and open and waton disregard to the office of the President and all you ingrates keep giving him more conditions!
For our sake I pray those you hope to take over power don't because you will still be typing your conditions when you will be silenced!
Nonsense!

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
What is so special with this farm? In Adamawa I saw bigger and better farms undecided

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by Tintinix: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
ochejoseph:
I was overwhelmed by the impact of President Goodluck Jonathan's Transformation Agenda on Rice production , all I saw was SEA of Rice fields waiting to be harvested. I have known this area for 7 years it was previously a wasteland of shrubs dirts and stinking flood waters. I leave you with the pictures.
Enjoy your weekend
My point exactly! Nice weekend too my brother!
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
Hmmm... Aminu has resurrected with another moniker.. Bros we see you oooo
How's Aso rock today? No forget us if largesss don show ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
Nigerians, eediot!
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by ecolime(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
Finally, we all got to know what "Sincere Nigerian" looks like.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
pDude: What is so special with this farm? In Adamawa I saw bigger and better farms undecided

Did u read his post at all? Smh

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by ochejoseph(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
pDude: What is so special with this farm? In Adamawa I saw bigger and better farms undecided

That is the Point ,the transformation is not localised to an area ! from Kebbi to Kogi from Taraba to Kwara from Aba to Adamawa from Sokoto to Ogun , The present administration is equipping farmers with improved varieties, e - powered efficient fertiliser distribution system , subsidies to young farmers, air spray of pesticides and other compound to prevent quoela birds from eating up harvest just to name a few
Today Cocoa is our second highest export earner commodity after oil , Rice imports down By 50 % fish farming is at its highest level in decades!
We are not yet there but we are making Good Progress

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by drake2(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2013

hahahahaha; u really got me lol. but pls note dat Rice does not grow in clean supper markets or shoprites. it requires soil, moisture and nutrients any where in d world.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by agabaI23(m): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
Who said GEJ is not working?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by luvmijeje(f): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
An abuse of the word 'transformation.' Do you guyz have dictionary?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by takedat(m): 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
Why is @Op trying to misinform others? The farm definitely does not belong to the FG.
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To The Transformation Farm At Koto-Abuja Road (Pictures) by gen2briz(m): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
agabaI23: Who said GEJ is not walking?

He's really WALKING

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. / Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG / Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.