Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,665 members, 7,979,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 04:10 AM

BBM On Android And Related Issues - Phones (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM On Android And Related Issues (202919 Views)

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions / BBM on iPhone and related issues / How Can I Used BBM On Wifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by samieiyke(m): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
samothy: i've downloaded the app
waitin 4it to start working

I'll slap you.if its that leak version u've downloaded agn...
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by ewizard1: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
samieiyke:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin lipsrsealed
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by cjudy(m): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
samieiyke:

the guy man no just dey online at all....... download another one abeg this time, download d one with 2mb memory na that one I hear say go work.... yeye
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by samieiyke(m): 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
samothy:
i've downloaded the app
waitin 4it to start working

samieiyke:

cjudy:
the guy man no just dey online at all.......
download another one abeg this time,
download d one with 2mb memory na that one
I hear say go work.... yeye

I don't understand these gigs ... So we should clap for him or what? Am just tire o...

Or maybe it's a typographical error and he omitted the part where he intended to tell us he saw it on news and downloaded it from playstore, who knows?
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by emperordinho(m): 6:45am On Oct 13, 2013
tongue mehn i need to ping on my m3
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by samieiyke(m): 6:56am On Oct 13, 2013
emperordinho: tongue mehn i need to ping on my m3

Go buy blackberry m3... Lol

1 Like

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by soidtechnology(m): 7:25am On Oct 13, 2013
The licence has not been sale by blackberry producer but very son we will be pinging on android
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Jeffy1206(m): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2013
soid technology: The licence has not been sale by blackberry producer but very son we will be pinging on android
mehn kip de dream alive...
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Sadiq3051(m): 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
lols mi de enjoy ma l3 no Ned to pinq

1 Like

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by nappypee(m): 12:00am On Oct 14, 2013
please nairalanders I have the bbm set up on my phone, when I run the program it keeps redirecting me to the website stating bbm coming on Android soon... anyone got idea on what way to go about it?

1 Like

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 14, 2013
nappypee: please nairalanders I have the bbm set up on my phone, when I run the program it keeps redirecting me to the website stating bbm coming on Android soon... anyone got idea on what way to go about it?
U BE JUST EDIOT.. PERIOD..

MTCHEWW angry
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by ewizard1: 7:24am On Oct 14, 2013
[size=20pt] People and their stupidity ehn... [/size]
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Smily202(m): 7:42am On Oct 14, 2013
nappypee: please nairalanders I have the bbm set up on my phone, when I run the program it keeps redirecting me to the website stating bbm coming on Android soon... anyone got idea on what way to go about it?

E be like say u r dead since last month n wake up yesterday
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Suntemi(m): 7:44am On Oct 14, 2013
must you guys insult people to correct them?

4 Likes

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by OCTAVO: 8:46am On Oct 14, 2013
sun_temi: must you guys insult people to correct them?
I wonder o.

1 Like

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by ewizard1: 10:02am On Oct 14, 2013
[size=18pt] Sorry for that but its just kind of annoying with how they just do things atimes. Imagine someone still asking how to Configure BBM for android at this time. !!! Reason this nah. [/size]
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Jeffy1206(m): 10:23am On Oct 14, 2013
OCTAVO:
I wonder o.
maybe na pain of not getting BBM yet grin grin
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 14, 2013
sun_temi: must you guys insult people to correct them?

na French or Arabic remain to tell them say make them uninstall and wait?

They can't read resolutions on this page yet they know how to post comments about installation problems ?

Them dull sha
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by OCTAVO: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2013
Jeffy1206: maybe na pain of not getting BBM yet grin grin
Maybe grin
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by maxdozie(m): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
for htc sensation user on rooting and s-off should go to this thread for solution https://www.nairaland.com/1477536/htc-sensation-discussion-thread#18806434
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Iamemblem(m): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
[b][/b]HELLO MATE, I REALLY APPRECIATE THE WORK YOU ALL ARE DOING TO SEARCH FOR A VALUABLE INFORMATION AND ALSO PASS IT TO MATE FOR FREE............ MAY GOD YOU ALL AND INCREASE YOUR KNOWLEDGE ALL......

PLS MATE, I NEED TO ROOT AND UPGRADE MY TECNO F8...... PLS I WILL APPRECIATE ANY ONE WITH AN INFORMATION
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Jeffy1206(m): 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
Iamemblem: HELLO MATE, I REALLY APPRECIATE THE WORK YOU ALL ARE DOING T[right][/right]O SEARCH FOR A VALUABLE INFORMATION AND ALSO PASS IT TO MATE FOR FREE............ MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND INCREASE YOUR KNOWLEDGE ALL......

PLS MATE, I NEED TO ROOT AND UPGRADE MY TECNO F8...... PLS I WILL APPRECIATE ANY ONE WITH AN INFORMATION
I will direct you to go to any tecno thread... but u can try flamaroot.

1 Like

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by nappypee(m): 3:04am On Oct 15, 2013
can you see how stupid you guys are... I finally got it done at affordable.... I can't believe you guys are this stupid.... you just need to get a life and stop acting so crazy
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Jeffy1206(m): 4:18am On Oct 15, 2013
nappypee: can you see how stupid you guys are... I finally got it done at affordable.... I can't believe you guys are this stupid.... you just need to get a life and stop acting so crazy
you didn't specify de fone u are using...well gud for u, as for me and my homies; we keep waiting for...
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by samieiyke(m): 6:57am On Oct 15, 2013
nappypee: can you see how stupid you guys are... I finally got it done at affordable.... I can't believe you guys are this stupid.... you just need to get a life and stop acting so crazy

What's up with this dude? U just jump in with insult? Y not direct it to some people so anyone reading won't take offence? Cos me no know who you dey talk to o plus I even think you are in the wrong thread... Rotfl... grin grin grin grin
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by samieiyke(m): 7:06am On Oct 15, 2013

deejay_harry1: U BE JUST EDIOT.. PERIOD..

MTCHEWW angry

Smily202:

E be like say u r dead since last month n wake up yesterday

nappypee: can you see how silly you guys
are... I finally got it done at affordable.... I
can't believe you guys are this silly.... you
just need to get a life and stop acting so
crazy

samieiyke:

What's up with this dude? U just jump in with insult? Y not direct it to some people so anyone reading won't take offence? Cos me no know who you dey talk to o plus I even think you are in the wrong thread... Rotfl... grin grin grin grin

Wait o! If what u are saying bbm is working on your android device, then brother I also want to say "the lie strong ooo" ... Cos oboy the shit ain't working. Nice try though... Lmao... Affordable Ni!

1 Like

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by deejayharry2: 7:33am On Oct 15, 2013
bbm to run on android within days

[url]m.crackberry.com/blackberry-cmo-expects-bbm-launch-android-and-ios-within-days[/url]
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 15, 2013
deejay_harry2: bbm to run on android within days

[url]m.crackberry.com/blackberry-cmo-expects-bbm-launch-android-and-ios-within-days[/url]

No be today we don hear that one...

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (93) (Reply)

10 Types Of Smartphone Displays, Touchscreens / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Lovely Text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.