Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,966 members, 7,949,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

BBM On Android And Related Issues - Phones (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM On Android And Related Issues (202370 Views)

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions / BBM on iPhone and related issues / How Can I Used BBM On Wifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by rekeson: 12:59am On Oct 22, 2013
deejay_harry1: its mine bro... try it...

it will defo work..trust me..

and pls do edit ur previous quote...

thtz my confidential mail, and i do keep it private..

thnx bro...

remove d S after flander

Fnx bro, ur stuff worked 4 me
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by wnr4r(m): 1:12am On Oct 22, 2013
[img]http://1.1.1.4/bmi/infolodge.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Alaska_PreReg_Headline_ENG1.jpg[/img][img]http://1.1.1.1/bmi/infolodge.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/bbm4all-300x204.jpg[/img]
Yippe! the wait for BBM for Android and iOS is finally over, RIM has announced the arrival of the Official BBM for Android and iOS. If u have registered on bbm.com earlier, you must have gotten a mail like i did saying:

We promised you’d be the first to know when BBM™ for Android™ and iPhone® is available. We’re excited to announce that the rollout has resumed!

Due to incredible demand there is a line-up to start using BBM. But, since you took the time to sign up in advance, we’d like to give you the chance to start using BBM on Android or iPhone right away without having to wait in line.
Here’s what to do to get past the line-up:
1. Visit BBM.com from your iPhone or Android browser to download BBM.
2. Once the BBM app has been installed, open it.
3. When asked to “Enter your email address to check if you can start using BBM”, use the email address this message was sent to.
4. Get started with setting up BBM.
Note to iPhone users: Apps can take up to a few hours to appear in the App Store so if you don’t see it right away, it will be there soon.

IF u got that mail then u have no business on the waiting list, Just Download BBM for Android or iOS from your respective stores or links below and explore. However if you haven’t registered earlier, Not to worry you wont stay long on the registration Que or you can bypass staying on the Que here and start using immediately cheesy . Have fun people the BBM has dawn on Android and iOS. Its a new hope of communication on Android and iOS devices as well as for the Blackberry users, i hope all goes well this time around CHEERS!!!!

NOTE: It wont be available in AFRICA till Thursday 24th October

Android 4.0 and iOS 6 or higher is required. Tablet devices not supported. Data plan required. Please check with your service provider for availability, costs and restrictions.

More + Download Link here http://infolodge.net/blog/blog/2013/10/22/download-bbm-android-ios-official/
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by jreyez(m): 1:13am On Oct 22, 2013
deejay_harry1: its mine bro... try it...

it will defo work..trust me..

and pls do edit ur previous quote...

thtz my confidential mail, and i do keep it private..

thnx bro...

remove d S after flander

Thanks homes. cool
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by OmichaelO: 1:14am On Oct 22, 2013
jubrealguy: don't mind him, get a close friend or someone, use his/her email, then u can start pinging
thanks jare.i got it few hours ago.sharp guy tins
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by dybaba(m): 1:17am On Oct 22, 2013
You just dey wake up?

wnr4r: [img]http://1.1.1.4/bmi/infolodge.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Alaska_PreReg_Headline_ENG1.jpg[/img][img]http://1.1.1.1/bmi/infolodge.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/bbm4all-300x204.jpg[/img]
Yippe! the wait for BBM for Android and iOS is finally over, RIM has announced the arrival of the Official BBM for Android and iOS. If u have registered on bbm.com earlier, you must have gotten a mail like i did saying:

We promised you’d be the first to know when BBM™ for Android™ and iPhone® is available. We’re excited to announce that the rollout has resumed!

Due to incredible demand there is a line-up to start using BBM. But, since you took the time to sign up in advance, we’d like to give you the chance to start using BBM on Android or iPhone right away without having to wait in line.
Here’s what to do to get past the line-up:
1. Visit BBM.com from your iPhone or Android browser to download BBM.
2. Once the BBM app has been installed, open it.
3. When asked to “Enter your email address to check if you can start using BBM”, use the email address this message was sent to.
4. Get started with setting up BBM.
Note to iPhone users: Apps can take up to a few hours to appear in the App Store so if you don’t see it right away, it will be there soon.

IF u got that mail then u have no business on the waiting list, Just Download BBM for Android or iOS from your respective stores or links below and explore. However if you haven’t registered earlier, Not to worry you wont stay long on the registration Que or you can bypass staying on the Que here and start using immediately cheesy . Have fun people the BBM has dawn on Android and iOS. Its a new hope of communication on Android and iOS devices as well as for the Blackberry users, i hope all goes well this time around CHEERS!!!!

NOTE: It wont be available in AFRICA till Thursday 24th October

Android 4.0 and iOS 6 or higher is required. Tablet devices not supported. Data plan required. Please check with your service provider for availability, costs and restrictions.

More + Download Link here http://infolodge.net/blog/blog/2013/10/22/download-bbm-android-ios-official/
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Jeffy1206(m): 1:24am On Oct 22, 2013
lycann: thanks dude it work,but when i tried using it on my sis phone it didnt work
kip trying bro.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by jreyez(m): 1:26am On Oct 22, 2013
Finally I discovered you just need little amount of patience, just keep trying it, it will definitely work because it's the official release. cool

Ummmmm I forgot 7AE7FA43 PING!!!!

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Peroluv(m): 1:28am On Oct 22, 2013
You can as well add my new andriod bbm pin
7C7529FE
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 22, 2013
O.michael.O:
y are you nw telling us.
It's of no use since you can't help people angry
for telling sake
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by mikkybellami(m): 1:40am On Oct 22, 2013
I visit deer site and put ma email der for update wen bbm is out for Android... so can I log in to d bbm?
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by jreyez(m): 1:42am On Oct 22, 2013
For Android Games, rooting and upgrading of any android devices

Pin - 7AE7FA43

For more information - www.nairaland.com/1374304/hd-games-request-zone-android cool
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 22, 2013
Mine worked o♡♡♡♡
Add me 7ae3b491
For For android games

☆★☆★☆★
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by eraly(m): 2:17am On Oct 22, 2013
Mine worked too.

73CF9024
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Bamjazzy(m): 2:20am On Oct 22, 2013
guy pls help me, BBM is not working for my samsung tab 2 y? any direct link plss.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by s3nn2x(m): 2:24am On Oct 22, 2013
Thanks guys..... Pinging lori Android cool cool cool
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by pendusky(m): 3:00am On Oct 22, 2013
not on techno android yet i guess
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by twaintoy(f): 3:36am On Oct 22, 2013
I wasnt sent any mail and i pre-registered my email addy on BBM.com, can i still use the id i registered with?
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by dlex21(m): 4:34am On Oct 22, 2013
cant change profile pic
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Richieboyn: 4:50am On Oct 22, 2013
who can help me out? I'm trying to register on bbm.com but whn i open it, it keeps showing me this:

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by mathefaro(m): 4:57am On Oct 22, 2013
It seems the BBM app does not want to work with airtel's blackberry subscription o, as well as playstore. Cos other browsers are working perfectly, except for these two stubborn apps
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by tosnat: 4:59am On Oct 22, 2013
Someone please

I cant add people oo...the invite touch icon isnt working here at all....some come to my rescue oo
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Suntemi(m): 5:02am On Oct 22, 2013

How To Bypass BBM Waiting List For iPhone And Android

Step 1: Download BBM for iPhone or Android.

Step 2: Start the app, type in your email address and tap on ‘Next’.

Step 3: Now force close the app on your device. On iPhone, this can be done by doubling tapping the
home button, swiping the app upwards from the multitasking screen. On Android, you can do this
by navigating to Settings –> Apps –> BBM and stop the app from running.

Step 4: Now start the app again, you should now have the option to create a new BlackBerry
account. Once done, you will receive a unique BBM PIN that you can use to start using BBM on your
iPhone or Android smartphone right away.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by tosnat: 5:15am On Oct 22, 2013
Got it now
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by wolfenstein(m): 6:05am On Oct 22, 2013
sun_temi:
How To Bypass BBM Waiting List For iPhone And Android

Step 1: Download BBM for iPhone or Android.

Step 2: Start the app, type in your email address and tap on ‘Next’.

Step 3: Now force close the app on your device. On iPhone, this can be done by doubling tapping the
home button, swiping the app upwards from the multitasking screen. On Android, you can do this
by navigating to Settings –> Apps –> BBM and stop the app from running.

Step 4: Now start the app again, you should now have the option to create a new BlackBerry
account. Once done, you will receive a unique BBM PIN that you can use to start using BBM on your
iPhone or Android smartphone right away.
hmmmm, na wa o
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Zammydagreat(m): 6:39am On Oct 22, 2013
I need working email pls help a brother lol
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by kkkossy(m): 6:49am On Oct 22, 2013
Pls geeks in the house how can I resolve this issue?

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by twaintoy(f): 7:05am On Oct 22, 2013
Yes, downloaded, installed and now pinging. My contacts on my forgotten amd sold bb was automatically re-installed on this bbm. Pinging lori s3, working soooo perfectly. If u want my pin, PM me.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by drnairalov: 7:09am On Oct 22, 2013
well am yet 2 bypass d waitlist...sigh!!!!! why..shud it be dis long
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 22, 2013
twaintoy: Yes, downloaded, installed and now pinging. My contacts on my forgotten amd sold bb was automatically re-installed on this bbm. Pinging lori s3, working soooo perfectly. If u want my pin, PM me.
wat if i want am??

i no say i want am ooo...

i say what if??

wink
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by physise(m): 7:29am On Oct 22, 2013
kkkossy: Pls geeks in the house how can I resolve this issue?
make sure ur 3g network strong hope say nor be airtel u dey use shall?
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 22, 2013
physise: make sure ur 3g network strong hope say nor be airtel u dey use shall?
airtel com super fast for my area like this ooo.. dis morning...
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Zammydagreat(m): 7:34am On Oct 22, 2013
Pls how to bypass "we're holding your spot in line" ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (93) (Reply)

10 Types Of Smartphone Displays, Touchscreens / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.