Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,739 members, 7,945,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4828 Views)

Guys Please Stop This Irritating Act / Guys Please Help Me Outta This / Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by spikesC(m): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
uj_sizzle: You've got good advise all round already, but lemme add this..
1. If and when you decide to buzz him or whatsapp him, don't ever say this annoying line common with naija folks " you just forgot about me"...

Wish u all da best.

Let me help you grin

You don forget me nah, just eating your money all alone.
You just dey flex town, see you, looking all fresh.

like wtf

1 Like

Re: . by spikesC(m): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
chokl8candie:
i really appretiate this. Thanx hun smiley

Good girl, come nearer let me touch your head cool
Re: . by kay9(m): 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
spikes C:

Let me help you grin

You don forget me nah, just eating your money all alone.
You just dey flex town, see you, looking all fresh.

like wtf

^^ grin grin Heard that once, and that was the last i spoke with the girl.

@Op, come, so u no see my question? angry
Abi u never still call the guy? Ok na, dey dia dey arrange your hard-to-get honeypot, candystick sellers go soon go house finish.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
kay9:
@Op, come, so u no see my question? angry
Abi u never still call the guy? Ok na, dey dia dey arrange your hard-to-get honeypot, candystick sellers go soon go house finish.
looolzz i whatsapped him but he's hanging wiv a couple of frnds so we cdnt reali tlk/chat.
Will update u via dis thread on hw things turn out smiley
Re: . by gunners160(m): 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
chokl8candie:
looolzz i whatsapped him but he's hanging wiv a couple of frnds so we cdnt reali tlk/chat.
stop goin 2rugh all dis stress jo since u r nt convienced abt marryin him.let d young man b.b4 u start makin him 2 create nd unfufil dream of gettin married 2 u.just save d both of u d stress
Re: . by kay9(m): 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
chokl8candie:

Yeah... Hanging out with friends... Mmmm, where have i heard that before? Oh yeah, just one of my favorite ''blank-the-babe'' excuses..... grin

Well, hopefully your dude isn't anything like me.
Re: . by spikesC(m): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
gunners160: stop goin 2rugh all dis stress jo since u r nt convienced abt marryin him.let d young man b.b4 u start makin him 2 create nd unfufil dream of gettin married 2 u.just save d both of u d stress

Seriously, must every relationship lead to marriage?
Must you have the mindset to marry someone before you be their friend?
Can't such be developed spontaneously?
That ur babe, u get the mind to marry am?

I am not waiting for your answers wink

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
kay9:

Yeah... Hanging out with friends... Mmmm, where have i heard that before? Oh yeah, just one of my favorite ''blank-the-babe'' excuses..... grin

Well, hopefully your dude isn't anything like me.
hmmm i hope not embarassed embarassed
Re: . by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
gunners160: stop goin 2rugh all dis stress jo since u r nt convienced abt marryin him.let d young man b.b4 u start makin him 2 create nd unfufil dream of gettin married 2 u.just save d both of u d stress
Marriage wd b a reali big step n who ever puts d ring on my finger shd b smone i can live with for the rest of my lyf.

Please im still getting to noe the guy! Yh i lyk him but Its just bn a month for crying out loud!! Lemme think of mking the relationship work 1st. I myt just change my mind abt the age thing if we start dating n he's mature enuf mindwise for marriage.

We arent evn dating yet sef, pls no one shd put any unnecessary marriage pressure in my head. Things will fall into place if its meant to be

1 Like

Re: . by kay9(m): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
Re: . by Tinkybabe(f): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
Op all hope isn't lost yet
Give him a call and ask about his welfare.

I guess he wants to see if you're really into him and just fronting or not.
Your next line of action would prove the answer.
Since the feeling is mutual , quit playing hard to get and pull off that 'I don't care about you' mask

Hope the story ends well.

1 Like

Re: . by Ornaments(f): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
nairaland.... very interesting
see how the guys took the thing soo personal. Lol
@op.. the guy has made an effort, u need to take a step also. dnt be selfish. Some principles dnt work for some set of people. just be open minded and be free, be flexible. wish u d best.

1 Like

Re: . by nipeks001(m): 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
Who are this morons shouting marriage marriage marriage.
@op there is diff btwn ph2get and being irritating.......whatsapping 4 times before replying......seriously
Re: . by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
I don't understand the need for games if you both equally like each other.

You may have come across as if you are not that interested and nobody wants someone who they feel they are putting more work into a possible relationship they the other partner. He probably decided not to even bother anymore.

I think if you really like the guy. Talk to him and perhaps just tell him the truth before he finds someone else.. You have nothing to lose after all.
Re: . by repogirl(f): 11:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
Girl, number one rule,of the game, play hard to get not ' play hard'! U have to let him get you eventually. Pick up that phone and call now! Yes, now! I hope he hasn't found somewhere else to put his interest.

u got to be confident in ur sexuality, girl. MoSt guys can't take too much suspense especially the cute ones, if u r feeling the guy abeg save ursefs both the trouble and get on with it.

call him now and massage the hell out of his ego, not,that u shld,be desperate o, just let him know u missed not hearing from him and if he's good. U know na! wink.

best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
repogirl: Girl, number one rule,of the game, play hard to get not ' play hard'! U have to let him get you eventually. Pick up that phone and call now! Yes, now! I hope he hasn't found somewhere else to put his interest.

u got to be confident in ur sexuality, girl. MoSt guys can't take too much suspense especially the cute ones, if u r feeling the guy abeg save ursefs both the trouble and get on with it.

call him now and massage the hell out of his ego, not,that u shld,be desperate o, just let him know u missed not hearing from him and if he's good. U know na! wink.

best of luck.
GBAM!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 22, 2013
queen_of_sheba:
I think if you really like the guy. Talk to him and perhaps just tell him the truth before he finds someone else.. You have nothing to lose after all.
**modified**
Re: . by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 22, 2013
queen_of_sheba:
embarassed u think its ok to reveal to him that i ws crushing on him long b4 he evn got my number I think that wd ruin everything. He hsnt evn bn upfront about wanting a relationship evn tho he keeps intouch. Maybe i'll reveal it to him but much later
Re: . by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 22, 2013
chokl8candie:
embarassed u think its ok to reveal to him that i ws crushing on him long b4 he evn got my number?? I think that wd ruin everything. He hsnt evn bn upfront about wanting a relationship evn tho he keeps intouch. Maybe i'll reveal it to him much later but not nw
Not that. I mean tell him why you have not been chatting and calling him if he mentions that. I think first start by calling or whatsup him. Then go from there. I think he likes you after all he took time to get your number.

1 Like

Re: . by agabaI23(m): 12:06am On Sep 22, 2013
You went through all that trouble to get my number just to watsapp me twice and disappear. I enjoyed the chats. I don't know Why You disappeared tongue
Cho
Oya copy and paste ms Chocl8candie

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 22, 2013
[quote author=repogirl

best of luck.[/quote]
LMAO ....we are chatting ryt nw as i respond to ur comment grin grin.
Y'all have been soo helpful!!. Gosh I love nairaland smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 22, 2013
[quote author=chokl8candie][/quote]Aww that's good. Am happy for you smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 22, 2013
queen_of_sheba: Aww that's good. Am happy for you smiley
grin grin ...d convo is a lil awkward tho cz uts bn a week n two days embarassed but im sure we'll be fine after a whilesmiley
Re: . by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 22, 2013
agabaI23: You went through all that trouble to get my number just to watsapp me twice and disappear. I enjoyed the chats. I don't know Why You disappeared tongue
Cho
Oya copy and paste ms Chocl8candie
lool!!
Re: . by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 22, 2013
chokl8candie:
grin grin ...d convo is a lil awkward tho cz uts bn a week n two days embarassed but im sure we'll be fine after a whilesmiley
But try not to do it again. There is no shame in calling or what-supping him first at times.
Re: . by dowjones(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
i'm sorry for the guy in question, i pray God in heaven touches his heart to dump your st^pid as$ for being such an INDECISIVE NITWIT at ur old age! Taking advice from FRIENDS and NAIRALAND before you CALL A GUY YOU LIKE !

There's a HUMILITY THRESHOLD, if a you play hard to get and the guy's pride and ego doesnt stop him then you're dealing with a WEAKLING...A LOSER...A MUMMY'S BOY! And i'm sure you're an expert at attracting men like that.

4 Likes

Re: . by kay9(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
^^ grin grin grin

*whewww! that was funny... grin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
^^^That was not funny but mean angry

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
dowjones: i'm sorry for the guy in question, i pray God in heaven touches his heart to dump your st^pid as$ for being such an INDECISIVE NITWIT at ur old age! Taking advice from FRIENDS and NAIRALAND before you CALL A GUY YOU LIKE !

There's a HUMILITY THRESHOLD, if a you play hard to get and the guy's pride and ego doesnt stop him then you're dealing with a WEAKLING...A LOSER...A MUMMY'S BOY! And i'm sure you're an expert at attracting men like that.
seriously why so bitter? undecided smh

1 Like

Re: . by asusuall: 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
Popowaa: What is stopping u from calling him or whatsapping him?Most guys like women who knw what they want.U've waited all this years,he makes the move and u are pushing him away becos u want him to be calling first?He's getting tired and feels u dont care abt him since he is alwz the one calling and whatsapping.Guys like girls who give them hard time but it stresses them if it's get too much and they walk away without looking back.Matured people dont behave that way so just pick the damn phone and call.All the best.
you said it all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Needs To Be A Female Version Of Emusmith And Tosyne2much For Balance / Guys Are U Guilty Of This? / Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.