Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

Gist: I’ve Not Had Sex With Any Lady In The Last Six Months – Iyanya (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gist: I’ve Not Had Sex With Any Lady In The Last Six Months – Iyanya (video) (714 Views)

Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist / PHOTOS; Top Nigerian Celebs Rocks Traditional Attire At Iyanya Video Shoot / ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Don Jazzy Challenges Wizkid, Davido, Iyanya | Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gist: I’ve Not Had Sex With Any Lady In The Last Six Months – Iyanya (video) by tushkeed(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2013
When asked why its hard to trust artistes like him, the pop singer’s reply was “If I told you in the last one month I have not been close to any girl, would you believe me?”.

Iyanya is one artist that does not fail to wow his fans especially the female ones with his pulling off his shirt stunts and whining on stage moves.

The 27-year-old singer says contrary to what people think about him that he is bad, a male prostitute, his job is to make good music.

http://www.9japride.com/gist-sex-lady-months-iyanya-video/
Re: Gist: I’ve Not Had Sex With Any Lady In The Last Six Months – Iyanya (video) by Mynd44: 11:34am On Sep 21, 2013
So?

1 Like

Re: Gist: I’ve Not Had Sex With Any Lady In The Last Six Months – Iyanya (video) by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2013
hw is dat my business
Re: Gist: I’ve Not Had Sex With Any Lady In The Last Six Months – Iyanya (video) by Popowaa: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
Mynd_44: So?
he wants to get laid

1 Like

Re: Gist: I’ve Not Had Sex With Any Lady In The Last Six Months – Iyanya (video) by Indifferent(m): 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
So? Are u supozed to be having sex b4 marriage?
Re: Gist: I’ve Not Had Sex With Any Lady In The Last Six Months – Iyanya (video) by lalaboi(m): 7:10am On Sep 22, 2013
Kon Kan Aiye. . . this should be in Celebrities? no?

(1) (Reply)

BBA Star Prezzo Wanted By Kenyan Police / UNBELIEVEABLE BUT True!!!peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo Pick Wedding Date / "...there Would Always Be Negative Tales." - Beverly Osu Cried!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.