Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,125 members, 7,980,962 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:18 AM

BBM on iPhone and related issues - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM on iPhone and related issues (57901 Views)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones / BBM On Android And Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Ibrahimroc: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2013
Horladortune: Now listen ya'll.. Those who are complaining that after installing it, it askss for apple id and password, before sending to ir phone u need to login ur apple id and password on ur itunes, authorize ur sytem with ur iPhone and account by clicking the top left button on itunes-itunes store- Autorize this computer with ur iPhone connected via USB before sending to ur phone via sync, if it asks for blackberry id, u need to set up a blackberry id by following the link on the same page, click d link that states create a new id or better if u are using a bb b4, log in with ur old id dat u use on it!
Emphasis: Authorize ur id with ur pc itunes before sending.... This is for unjailbroken iPhones.... Tested and confirmed with almost 6 type of iPhone 5
Soyinkaoladotun@gmail.com
NB: Only mail me if u encounter problem, try it first, i have given out my apple id on here and its now being blocked, u can confirm from page 1 2 3
bro I followed that link and I downloaded the ipa file synced it with my iTunes its on my fon now iphone 5 but whenever I click on it it will show installing its bn showing that for over 7hrs now any ideas?
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by softtouch2(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
190-the-clown:
please i need BBM on my iphone

someone email me an ID to download as discussed

190innairaland@gmail.com

Na beg i de beg una!

190-the-clown:
so una nor dey answer person for this part of the forum undecided

Your username sef is scary, How can one give a personal details to a CLOWN!!!
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pls help I need apple id and password . Themayjee@yahoo.com.
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Olamilec(m): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
@Deeone_bangin thanks for giving me the privilege of having BBM on my iPhone I really appreciate you, you are one in a millions. I message him on whatsapp told him I need his help with no question ask he give me his App Store ID and told me how to go about it and all went well, after downloading I use my BB email that's all. It's working fine. Please anyone with USA App Store ID I need to download an app from there or how can I get one, is it but using US IP to register or what? Thanks in anticipation of your positive reply.
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by juwonlo22: 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
@deeone pls i realy need d bbm on my iphone pls. Dis is my email. alabibankole25@yahoo.com pls wil b very greatfull.
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by DeeOneBangin: 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
Olamilec: @Deeone_bangin thanks for giving me the privilege of having BBM on my iPhone I really appreciate you, you are one in a millions. I message him on whatsapp told him I need his help with no question ask he give me his App Store ID and told me how to go about it and all went well, after downloading I use my BB email that's all. It's working fine. Please anyone with USA App Store ID I need to download an app from there or how can I get one, is it but using US IP to register or what? Thanks in anticipation of your positive reply.

UWC sir
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by DeeOneBangin: 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
juwonlo22: @deeone pls i realy need d bbm on my iphone pls. Dis is my email. alabibankole25@yahoo.com pls wil b very greatfull.

Hit me on whatsapp, av dropped ma number. Or Pm. Dont drop ur email, Tired of doing copy and paste
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by CY09: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:

Hit me on whatsapp, av dropped ma number. Or Pm. Dont drop ur email, Tired of doing copy and paste
grin
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by ochina1(m): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:

Baba Dee, good work out there, i c u boss.
Been buzzn ur line al day 2day n yday, bin sendn PMs sins monday bt no replies, evn sent a txt 2ur line.. Pls wld rily apreci8 it if u asist me wit dwnloadin bbm for ios, rather weird to be askn 4 someones personal info, bt sadly some of us really nid bbm on ios.. Ma bb was stolen n i dnt intend replacing it notym soon if i cn gt bbm on any of my other 2lines.. Iphones both.
Ma emails ochina1@gmail.com 2comfirm ma PMs, i dnt hv watsap on ma ifones so i cnt hit u there.. Once agn, tnx n God bles u, u r jst D1-daful.. Kip bangin bro!! Lol
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by etochi11(m): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pls am using curve4 white. Each time I leave it for 5mins witout pressin it, it will restart on its own and also while downloading, wen it downloads small, it will show me 'error' pls help ur bro
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by shady16: 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 26, 2013
etochi11: Pls am using curve4 white. Each time I leave it for 5mins witout pressin it, it will restart on its own and also while downloading, wen it downloads small, it will show me 'error' pls help ur bro
lol curve 4 white? U wan oppress us ni? U forget say na iPhone userz full hia? Just kidding .... Reload d OS bro, it should fix it
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by shady16: 1:29am On Sep 26, 2013
Wow! I just discovered how to create a NZ account. Very simple. But unfortunately, BBM has been removed from that store.
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by ikbtn: 1:53am On Sep 26, 2013
Pls is dere anyway of installing bbm on iphone with ios 5.1.1 cos my frnds iphone isnt factory unlocked and he uses unlockin chip nd he cant upgrade 2 ios 7 cos its not fully workin wit d chip so is dere ani way i can install d bbm or upgrade to a version lyke 6.0.1 or 6.1.1. Pls ani one with any idea shld let me knw. Thanks
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by DeeOneBangin: 1:54am On Sep 26, 2013
ikbtn: Pls is dere anyway of installing bbm on iphone with ios 5.1.1 cos my frnds iphone isnt factory unlocked and he uses unlockin chip nd he cant upgrade 2 ios 7 cos its not fully workin wit d chip so is dere ani way i can install d bbm or upgrade to a version lyke 6.0.1 or 6.1.1. Pls ani one with any idea shld let me knw. Thanks

No way, too late already. Except iOS 7
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by shady16: 2:17am On Sep 26, 2013
JEZZZZZ!!

@ Deeone_bangin!, it's amazing to know people like you exist. I've got the BBM app. God bless you and thanks.
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by DeeOneBangin: 3:08am On Sep 26, 2013
shady16: JEZZZZZ!!

@ Deeone_bangin!, it's amazing to know people like you exist. I've got the BBM app. God bless you and thanks.

Uwc Enjoy grin
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 26, 2013
ikbtn: Pls is dere anyway of installing bbm on iphone with ios 5.1.1 cos my frnds iphone isnt factory unlocked and he uses unlockin chip nd he cant upgrade 2 ios 7 cos its not fully workin wit d chip so is dere ani way i can install d bbm or upgrade to a version lyke 6.0.1 or 6.1.1. Pls ani one with any idea shld let me knw. Thanks
sure! even if u want to install version 4 yes u can! Not a must u go for ios 7... U just av to do it manually
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by walcolm(m): 8:36am On Sep 26, 2013

you can only install BBM on an iPhone that is running iOS 6 and above. you will need to jailbreak the iPhone to allow you upgrade the OS and after that you will be able to install BBM
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by oluwaseun8(m): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2013
Someone should kindly help me with this BBM installation. I have downloaded the BBM on my iphone but aint working, it has been showing installing since yesterday. HELP HELP HELP !!!
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by softtouch2(m): 8:55am On Sep 26, 2013
walcolm:

you can only install BBM on an iPhone that is running iOS 6 and above. [size=20pt]you will need to jailbreak the iPhone to allow you upgrade the OS[/size] and after that you will be able to install BBM

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=)) Make you no confuse the guy. You don't jailbreak in order to upgrade ooo. JBT-101
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by ochina1(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:

Uwc Enjoy grin

Baba dee morning oo, still not gotten word from u.. Pls help a brova out if its not 2 much bother, il b very greatful.. Thanx man!!
PM'd u severally no replies.. Crosscheck ur nl inbox for ma handle rquest.
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by ikbtn: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
walcolm:

you can only install BBM on an iPhone that is running iOS 6 and above. you will need to jailbreak the iPhone to allow you upgrade the OS and after that you will be able to install BBM
how can it be done
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by ukomotors: 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
DONT NEED ANY JAILBRAKE BEFORE UPGRADE, DID MY UPGRADE YESTER NIGHT , DIDNT EVEN USE A COMPUTER TO DO IT .. WAS VERY EASY .... ALL U NEED IS A WIFI CONNECTION !
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by jude33084(m): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
So you guys love bbm like this? grin
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by olopan(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
am researching on how to use mtn bis on tongue tongue iphone and prove to shocked shocked andriod guys we both run unix on our machines wink
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by sinade1(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
ikbtn: how can it be done

Update has nothing to do with jailbreak. Dont allow that guy to mislead you. Google it or take your phone to an expert. But mind you, it is very easy.
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by etochi11(m): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
Horladortune: lol curve 4 white? U wan oppress us ni? U forget say na iPhone userz full hia? Just kidding .... Reload d OS bro, it should fix it
pls wats OS? No laugh me abeg
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by sinade1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
ukomotors: DONT NEED ANY JAILBRAKE BEFORE UPGRADE, DID MY UPGRADE YESTER NIGHT , DIDNT EVEN USE A COMPUTER TO DO IT .. WAS VERY EASY .... ALL U NEED IS A WIFI CONNECTION !

You are right, you don't need jailbreak for upgrade of iOS.

You can do OTA (over the air) upgrade using wifi connection, but upgrade via iTunes is the best & most reliable option.
Re: BBM on iPhone and related issues by Icocop101(m): 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
ukomotors: DONT NEED ANY JAILBRAKE BEFORE UPGRADE, DID MY UPGRADE YESTER NIGHT , DIDNT EVEN USE A COMPUTER TO DO IT .. WAS VERY EASY .... ALL U NEED IS A WIFI CONNECTION !

Pls help! I'm in those shoes also. I use IPhone 4 and need to upgrade from 4.1 to like 6.1. OS.How do I go about it? The phone is not jailbroken yet & it still uses unlocking chips;and as a result have been deprived and denied a lot of functional installations .Someone earlier told me that if try to upgrade,the phone might not function again,and i want to believe this info is false.

Other issues: (1)When i turn on Wifi under settings it keeps saying Wifi not connected. (2)I can't access app store,iTunes e.t.c.....it keeps telling me password incorrect,invalid bla bla bla. I've tried to change username & password but to no avail.Someone pls help!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Etisalat Surprise / 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami / Enjoy 250MB With Just N300 On Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.