Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,764 members, 7,875,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online (2274 Views)

Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist / List Your Website Free & Get 50 Free SMS Units. / Get Your Money Making Website Free Of Charge For One Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by chatwitken: 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2009
smartsoft:

hey i will state this clear too, i here to design any marketing material of any such for you just free of charge, and secondly if you want a website as well note you be one to register your own domain and hosting, not with me you just go else where but i can design that for you for free, hosting and domain shoudn't cost more than N2k5 which you can buy, true 4 real here

I will like to know more, i have a domain registered and website name already but it only remains the design, I want to know if you design yours for free. I will be interested to know more
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by poultryman(m): 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2009
plsam interested kindly send me the details to my email , I WILL BE VERY HAPPY, MY MAIL DELBOYOMOKUNLE122@YAHOO.COM
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by xtremious(m): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2009
this post is already more than a year old with no comment from the people that got the free website and yet people are still sending in 'i am interested' request.Naija, una too much!!!
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by SMSguru(m): 10:56am On Sep 02, 2009
xtremious:

this post is already more than a year old with no comment from the people that got the free website and yet people are still sending in 'i am interested' request.Naija, una too much!!!

You can't say it better than this but you have no business
replying to such old thread.
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by babafoluke: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2009
shocked free things dey pourge, get a company/business website for 16,000 naira.call 08030559825,only serious mind should call please.

FROM
REALTEK
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by sonety2k(m): 11:13am On Sep 03, 2009
I am interested   

Pls add----- sonety2k@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Design Website Free For Any Company/business Wanting To Go Online by skynylaw: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2009
THE POSTER MIGHT JUST BE LOOKING TO BUILD UP A PORTFOLIO, OR ,
HE MAY BE TRYING TO GET SOME USEFULL BUSINESS IDEAS,  (COS B4 HE CAN DESIGN THE SO CALL FREE SITE, YOU HAVE TO GIVE HIM YOUR BUSINESS DISCRIPTION,)   think about it

I LOVE 9JA  wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Start With N500,000.00 / Attention All Betonmarkets Traders / See My Business Plan You Might Be Interested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.